Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw lines up return as owner? 23:31 - Feb 9 with 13514 viewsforkbeard

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8392858/huw-jenkins-swansea-return-owner

Granted it’s the sun but Nixon sometimes gets things right
[Post edited 9 Feb 2019 23:32]
Huw lines up return as owner? on 09:34 - Feb 10 with 2249 viewsItchySphincter

Huw lines up return as owner? on 09:03 - Feb 10 by JACKMANANDBOY

The purpose of a Hedge Fund is purely to generate a financial return.

FFS what do you want?

Anyone who owns the club will want to turn a profit. If you think there’s a sugar daddy benefactor lined up to come in and do a Man City you’re living in la la land.

This is a cycle of rinse and repeat and new owners are going to be the same.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Huw lines up return as owner? on 09:40 - Feb 10 with 2217 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Huw lines up return as owner? on 09:34 - Feb 10 by ItchySphincter

FFS what do you want?

Anyone who owns the club will want to turn a profit. If you think there’s a sugar daddy benefactor lined up to come in and do a Man City you’re living in la la land.

This is a cycle of rinse and repeat and new owners are going to be the same.

A good balance between financial management and football investment rather than poor recruitment and being owned by a hedge fund.

Not too much to ask.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Huw lines up return as owner? on 09:42 - Feb 10 with 2206 viewsvetchonian

Huw lines up return as owner? on 02:44 - Feb 10 by Ebo

Heard the same too, a guy called Trevor told me ;)

The dream team of a failed roofer and a second hand car salesman forever featured on the ferret!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Huw lines up return as owner? on 09:44 - Feb 10 with 2193 viewsItchySphincter

Huw lines up return as owner? on 09:40 - Feb 10 by JACKMANANDBOY

A good balance between financial management and football investment rather than poor recruitment and being owned by a hedge fund.

Not too much to ask.

Did you read Pearlman’s programme notes yeasterday? You’re choice whether you believe it or not but if you take out the emotional attachment what he says is 100% right and 100% aligned with what you claim you want.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 9:46]

Huw lines up return as owner? on 09:48 - Feb 10 with 2168 viewsSwanseaman

Someone who isn't solely in it to make a profit, and has something to invest. Has a strong desire to see us achieve success, and hasn't got any other football clubs.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Huw lines up return as owner? on 09:48 - Feb 10 with 2167 viewssainthelens

What you gotta do see Jenks is do fckn background check first.
My guess is he's missing his 10k a week wage.
Huw lines up return as owner? on 09:50 - Feb 10 with 2149 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dream team - an Arab consortium installing Bayram Tutumulu as chairman and Michael Laudrup as DOF working in harmony with Potter retaining his role as manager working well with Laudrup. I

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Huw lines up return as owner? on 09:53 - Feb 10 with 2134 viewsItchySphincter

Huw lines up return as owner? on 09:48 - Feb 10 by Swanseaman

Someone who isn't solely in it to make a profit, and has something to invest. Has a strong desire to see us achieve success, and hasn't got any other football clubs.

Of course, like just about all the fans of approximately 90 other league clubs.

Unfortunately this is the real world. Remember, if it wasn’t for success we wouldn’t be in this position.

Login to get fewer ads

Huw lines up return as owner? on 09:55 - Feb 10 with 2115 viewspencoedjack

Huw lines up return as owner? on 09:50 - Feb 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Dream team - an Arab consortium installing Bayram Tutumulu as chairman and Michael Laudrup as DOF working in harmony with Potter retaining his role as manager working well with Laudrup. I

Nice thought Bryn
Huw lines up return as owner? on 09:58 - Feb 10 with 2095 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Huw lines up return as owner? on 09:55 - Feb 10 by pencoedjack

Nice thought Bryn

Yep. And a dream it will remain unfortunately.

Huw lines up return as owner? on 09:59 - Feb 10 with 2082 viewswaynekerr55

Huw lines up return as owner? on 09:58 - Feb 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Yep. And a dream it will remain unfortunately.

As opposed to the nightmare scenario of Gonzo returning. He's got skin thicker than a rhino fair play!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Huw lines up return as owner? on 10:05 - Feb 10 with 2042 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Huw lines up return as owner? on 09:59 - Feb 10 by waynekerr55

As opposed to the nightmare scenario of Gonzo returning. He's got skin thicker than a rhino fair play!

Another narcissist who believes every lie that comes out of his disingenuous mouth. No thanks!

Huw lines up return as owner? on 10:22 - Feb 10 with 1984 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Huw lines up return as owner? on 09:44 - Feb 10 by ItchySphincter

Did you read Pearlman’s programme notes yeasterday? You’re choice whether you believe it or not but if you take out the emotional attachment what he says is 100% right and 100% aligned with what you claim you want.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 9:46]

So how are we in the position were are in, poor transfer activity leading to big liabilities and owned by a Hedge Fund?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Huw lines up return as owner? on 10:23 - Feb 10 with 1984 viewsjasper_T

Huw lines up return as owner? on 09:48 - Feb 10 by Swanseaman

We're not going to see significant "investment" in this sense (gifting money to the club) while the shareholding is split as much as it is. No 60% owner is going to throw tens of millions at a company while the other 40% just sit there watching their fortunes grow.
Huw lines up return as owner? on 10:25 - Feb 10 with 1973 viewsSwanseaman

Levien: graduated in politics and law. Became a lawyer, then went on to become a sports agent, setting up Levien Sports Management 2002-08

Kaplan: graduated with a B.S. degree in political science, became a partner with the law firm of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher. During his career as an attorney, Kaplan specialized in transactions involving the purchase and sale of companies undergoing financial restructurings.

This is who we have at our club at the moment, two lawyers. Their main interest when buying their shares, was to work out all of the laws involved, then to use ruthless cut throat tactics to get the best possible deal for themselves, and the worst possible deal for the trust.

There must be other interested buyers out there who aren't x lawyers, politicians or sports agents.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Huw lines up return as owner? on 10:26 - Feb 10 with 1970 viewsmagicdaps10

I do apologise if this has already been mentioned.

If this is true, Nixon is not normally that far off the mark, then it would back up the devious side if the yanks and back up even more what the majority of us already have an idea on.

Jenkins wouldn't have lined this new consortium up within a week and would have been talking to other parties whilst still chairman of Swansea City.
The picture is becoming clearer by every passing day.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Huw lines up return as owner? on 10:41 - Feb 10 with 1920 viewsStopBeingSilly

Huw lines up return as owner? on 09:53 - Feb 10 by ItchySphincter

Of course, like just about all the fans of approximately 90 other league clubs.

Unfortunately this is the real world. Remember, if it wasn’t for success we wouldn’t be in this position.

You are sounding more and more like me on a daily basis. You are either becoming the poster you have always wanted or I have rubbed my views off on you. Either way, refreshing to see you posting some sensible opinion.
Huw lines up return as owner? on 10:42 - Feb 10 with 1916 viewsSwanseaman

lots of talk on twitter about it

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/always-knew-jenkins-wouldnt-let-us-down-plenty

Huw lines up return as owner? on 10:42 - Feb 10 with 1906 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Huw lines up return as owner? on 10:41 - Feb 10 by StopBeingSilly

You are sounding more and more like me on a daily basis. You are either becoming the poster you have always wanted or I have rubbed my views off on you. Either way, refreshing to see you posting some sensible opinion.

You again??? Ignorio!

Huw lines up return as owner? on 10:46 - Feb 10 with 1896 viewsLuther27

What...the picture is clear because some second rate journo from that fkn rag the Sun says so? Ffs keep watching Ancient Aliens on Discovery Chanel ...there's more fkn truth in that than in that fkn rag of a paper.
Huw lines up return as owner? on 10:49 - Feb 10 with 1879 viewsjasper_T

Huw lines up return as owner? on 10:42 - Feb 10 by Brynmill_Jack

You again??? Ignorio!

That doesn't work. He keeps getting banned and has to get a new name, so posters who want to ignore him can't.
Huw lines up return as owner? on 11:11 - Feb 10 with 1802 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Huw lines up return as owner? on 10:49 - Feb 10 by jasper_T

That doesn't work. He keeps getting banned and has to get a new name, so posters who want to ignore him can't.

It’s easy to spot him though. Predictable arse dribble - it’s his trait

Huw lines up return as owner? on 11:14 - Feb 10 with 1786 viewsStopBeingSilly

Huw lines up return as owner? on 10:49 - Feb 10 by jasper_T

Correct, but unfortunately that isn’t the goal of the silencing mission being currently undertaken by the Trust Chairman.

It means that people like Brynnie are just going to have to continue to publicly pretend to have me on ignore instead of just pretending that one initial time.
Huw lines up return as owner? on 11:15 - Feb 10 with 1778 viewsStopBeingSilly

Huw lines up return as owner? on 11:11 - Feb 10 by Brynmill_Jack

It’s easy to spot him though. Predictable arse dribble - it’s his trait

Of course it is.

Someone who speaks sense and is ruthless in making the anti-debate trolls look like morons. Stand out like a sore thumb.
Huw lines up return as owner? on 11:28 - Feb 10 with 1726 viewsLoyal

Huw lines up return as owner? on 11:15 - Feb 10 by StopBeingSilly

Of course it is.

Someone who speaks sense and is ruthless in making the anti-debate trolls look like morons. Stand out like a sore thumb.

Your standard response to the same question you keep asking on here and then ignoring the replies to suit your agenda. Lovely use of the term virtue signalling, your knowledge of you tube terminology is superb.

So -

You can't keep changing names as if to imply you are more than one person, it's not only bizarre it's definitely signs of illness.

Trolling is a get out saying for people wishing their will on others when they have no discourse to do anything else.

I've already posted regards the accounts and purchase of the club and the constant lies, the sale of youth products, sending questionnable allies over to PR the situation, spending £678,000 a year on Pearlman when low income workers were sacked at the liberty, failing to engage the trust.

What you should want to discuss is your desire to dominate a conversation and that's something you need to explore with a medical professional, not on here under the guise of one of your many personalities. Your fixation with taking the opposite view no matter what and then trying to force people to like you and understand is an illness in itself, honestly seek help.

Is that clear enough ?

Have a wonderful Sunday, enjoy your life and be thankful for what you already have.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024