Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter and West Brom vacancy 10:35 - Mar 10 with 5518 viewssmellyjack

With potter being an ex baggie it seems naturally that he will eventually be linked with the job - such as the rumour on Twitter.

This would be a concern. Even with all his faults, Jenkins had a good eye for a manager
Potter and West Brom vacancy on 10:42 - Mar 10 with 3452 viewsjasper_T

If they want to poach a competitor in this division there's better-performing candidates around. Lee Johnson, Alex Neil, Garry Monk...
Potter and West Brom vacancy on 10:58 - Mar 10 with 3407 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 10:42 - Mar 10 by jasper_T

If they want to poach a competitor in this division there's better-performing candidates around. Lee Johnson, Alex Neil, Garry Monk...

Why would the team in 4th place want the man who has guided his team to 15th? It bemuses me.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 11:22 - Mar 10 with 3364 viewshobo

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 10:42 - Mar 10 by jasper_T

Would you swap Potter for any of those?
Potter and West Brom vacancy on 11:41 - Mar 10 with 3338 viewssainthelens

They won't be going for Potts. They want promotion this season, and I think that as it'll be a need for a quick fix, our Graham won't get the call.
Potter and West Brom vacancy on 11:43 - Mar 10 with 3327 viewsjack247

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 11:22 - Mar 10 by hobo

I wouldn’t, but I doubt their clubs would swap them for Potter either.

He’s been playing with a tough deck, but I don’t think he’s done enough to attract much interest.
Potter and West Brom vacancy on 11:46 - Mar 10 with 3314 viewsmonmouth

In football you never know as it defies logic, but would be a bonkers appointment by them.

In any sensible world file under 'load of shit'.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 11:47 - Mar 10 with 3311 viewsgrabsplatter

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 10:58 - Mar 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why would the team in 4th place want the man who has guided his team to 15th? It bemuses me.

Don't suppose they do but then again why would the club in 4th place sack their manager?
Potter and West Brom vacancy on 12:19 - Mar 10 with 3264 viewsjasper_T

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 11:22 - Mar 10 by hobo

No, we can't afford to sack a manager.

Monk's style would suit West Brom's players down to the ground (ironically).
Login to get fewer ads

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 12:39 - Mar 10 with 3233 viewsthornabyswan

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 12:19 - Mar 10 by jasper_T

No, we can't afford to sack a manager.

Monk's style would suit West Brom's players down to the ground (ironically).

Joknaovic or Wagner I think.
Both free so no compensation and both did fantastic jobs in the Championship.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 12:49 - Mar 10 with 3208 viewsJohnw102

I still can't understand why they sacked the manager seemed a decent bloke to me.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 13:18 - Mar 10 with 3140 viewsLoyal

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 12:39 - Mar 10 by thornabyswan

Joknaovic or Wagner I think.
Both free so no compensation and both did fantastic jobs in the Championship.

Colin will be available soon.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 14:06 - Mar 10 with 3064 viewsBrad_Bobbly

Any ckub with ambition wouldn’t touch Potter with a barge pole he’s a yes man playing yesterdays tactics
Potter and West Brom vacancy on 14:29 - Mar 10 with 3031 viewssainthelens

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 14:06 - Mar 10 by Brad_Bobbly

Any ckub with ambition wouldn’t touch Potter with a barge pole he’s a yes man playing yesterdays tactics

I'm sure Graham will take your comments on board.
Potter and West Brom vacancy on 14:31 - Mar 10 with 3026 viewsjasper_T

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 14:29 - Mar 10 by sainthelens

I'm sure Graham will take your comments on board.

Some of his comments in press conferences make it sound like he reads the forums tbh.
Potter and West Brom vacancy on 14:33 - Mar 10 with 3015 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Who would you employ instead?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 14:40 - Mar 10 with 2988 viewsjackrmee

Yesterdays tactics

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 15:50 - Mar 10 with 2887 viewsjackal

Because he's a good manager who's done well despite having his feet cut from under him by our **** owners.
Potter and West Brom vacancy on 15:53 - Mar 10 with 2875 viewsThornburyswan

Can't see our new chairman turning down a few £££s for Potter plus his back office crew.
Potter and West Brom vacancy on 16:03 - Mar 10 with 2854 viewsicecoldjack

After reading some of the comments here I think potter is better off fooking off !! We clearly don't deserve him, he's done a superb job this season under very dodgy conditions .

Just wait and see what happens when he does go, no Jenkins to pull a rabbit out the hat this time either, what I heard the weekend is that all the players are fooked off down there and VDH and a few others can't wait to leave in the summer, potter won't be staying around too long either as he's been sold the job on a bunch of lies.

We need to keep him as long as possible and we also need to appreciate his efforts a bit more, doing the job with one hand tied behind his back mun !
Potter and West Brom vacancy on 16:09 - Mar 10 with 2832 viewsCooperman

Why did your beloved Reds appoint David Moyes?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 19:07 - Mar 10 with 2658 viewsGroo

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 14:33 - Mar 10 by Joe_bradshaw

Who would you employ instead?

Don't bother, look at his post record, obvious WUM from probably a supporter of a certain team up the road.

Groo does what Groo does best

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 20:07 - Mar 10 with 2557 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 19:07 - Mar 10 by Groo

Don't bother, look at his post record, obvious WUM from probably a supporter of a certain team up the road.

Perhaps they'll go after League 1 bound Garry Monk?

Monk to Birmingham?? by Groo 3 Mar 2018 19:30
League One next year then.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 20:12 - Mar 10 with 2533 viewsmonmouth

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 16:03 - Mar 10 by icecoldjack

After reading some of the comments here I think potter is better off fooking off !! We clearly don't deserve him, he's done a superb job this season under very dodgy conditions .

Just wait and see what happens when he does go, no Jenkins to pull a rabbit out the hat this time either, what I heard the weekend is that all the players are fooked off down there and VDH and a few others can't wait to leave in the summer, potter won't be staying around too long either as he's been sold the job on a bunch of lies.

We need to keep him as long as possible and we also need to appreciate his efforts a bit more, doing the job with one hand tied behind his back mun !

I thought he was doing a good job but I'm struggling to reconcile 'all the players are fooked off and can't wait to leave in the summer' with how he can possibly be doing a good job. If that's the case, he most certainly isn't, as his job is to stop that being the case.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 20:17 - Mar 10 with 2515 viewsjasper_T

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 20:12 - Mar 10 by monmouth

I thought he was doing a good job but I'm struggling to reconcile 'all the players are fooked off and can't wait to leave in the summer' with how he can possibly be doing a good job. If that's the case, he most certainly isn't, as his job is to stop that being the case.

Potter cannot fail, only be failed.

The messiah narrative is still going strong despite all his selection mistakes and our unremarkable form.
Potter and West Brom vacancy on 20:25 - Mar 10 with 2485 viewspencoedjack

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 16:03 - Mar 10 by icecoldjack

Great post.

WBA won’t appoint him as they want/need immediate success

I hope he’s with us for a long time although I don’t think it will happen
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024