Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread 18:27 - Mar 14 with 38614 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 14:59]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:15 - Mar 16 with 1834 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:13 - Mar 16 by forkbeard

Anything positive to say?

Yes, check page 3.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:16 - Mar 16 with 1819 viewsBloodyhills

One offside goal and not a penalty.

Well done to the players.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:16 - Mar 16 with 1812 viewsjackrmee

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 18:57 - Mar 16 by TheKirkyLife

Also 100% a penalty. CV didn't touch the ball, only the man.

Fuk off!

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:17 - Mar 16 with 1778 viewsJack_Meoff

Makes you wonder the f*king point. What was the point of the players training all week for that shite? Why did fans pay to see decisions like that? Disgrace. Not even close both goals. Hideous.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 19:18]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:17 - Mar 16 with 1775 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 18:57 - Mar 16 by TheKirkyLife

Also 100% a penalty. CV didn't touch the ball, only the man.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:17 - Mar 16 with 1771 viewsTheKirkyLife

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:14 - Mar 16 by WarwickHunt

No fûcking shit, Sherlock.

You’re starting to get on my fûcking tits.

Doesn't hurt to be objective, dude. Better than the 3-0 drubbing I predicted before the match ahahaha

To say that we were robbed by the officials is insane though, red mist because we were 2-0 up you know? The only goal out of those three I got a real problem with was the Aguero goal which certainly looked offside to me.

Hopefully we can take the positives from this and convert it into a decent end of the season - that second goal was a beauty!
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:18 - Mar 16 with 1733 viewsunion_jack

This is one of the reasons I’m glad we’re not in the PL because those were the sort of decisions we were getting regularly. How we survived 7 years with officiating like that is testament to how good we must have been.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:18 - Mar 16 with 1725 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:17 - Mar 16 by TheKirkyLife

Doesn't hurt to be objective, dude. Better than the 3-0 drubbing I predicted before the match ahahaha

To say that we were robbed by the officials is insane though, red mist because we were 2-0 up you know? The only goal out of those three I got a real problem with was the Aguero goal which certainly looked offside to me.

Hopefully we can take the positives from this and convert it into a decent end of the season - that second goal was a beauty!

Care for a do over?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:19 - Mar 16 with 1686 viewslegoman

Very proud of the team tonight. Absolutely gutted about the 2 decisions. We should be in the semis now. Feck it, I'm going to Australia

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:20 - Mar 16 with 1679 viewsjamiewales

Laporte should have seen a second yellow
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:20 - Mar 16 with 1678 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:17 - Mar 16 by TheKirkyLife

Im sorry mate, but we were absolutely robbed by the officials and your "objective" view is in fact, complete bollox.. and wrong.

Never a pen and was offside. Awesome teams like Man City are now getting help from piss poor officials. Its the same old story. Its not acceptable.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:20 - Mar 16 with 1674 viewsjackrmee

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:10 - Mar 16 by TheKirkyLife

Honestly it's the story of our season, done ourselves in.

First Connor's mistake for the Silva goal and the CV with the pointless challenge that gave away the penalty.

It's a shame too because this has arguably been our finest performance of the season but once again it's a case of what could have been. These players just aren't up to the snuff of Premier League quality. Not yet anyway.

Was heck of a challenge you fuking minge

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:20 - Mar 16 with 1659 viewsjackrmee

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:11 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

A ridiculous and idiot substitution played a huge part.

Kunt

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:21 - Mar 16 with 1654 viewsmagicdaps10

Ignore the clowns on here.

Record books will show 2-3 but the lads can hold their heads high and lets not take the fact away that the officials had a big hand in the result.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:21 - Mar 16 with 1647 viewsBrad_Bobbly

Poor reffing but let’s not get carried away

Potter’s substitution wtf?!!!

We haven’t got a hope in hell with him as boss he wants us to be Barcelona from 2010 but we’re more like Van Gaal’s Man Utd

Man City got lucky tonight but we are not a good side and everyone knows it except you deluded souls
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:21 - Mar 16 with 1644 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:20 - Mar 16 by jackrmee

Was heck of a challenge you fuking minge

It was never a penalty but it certainly was never a 'heck of a challenge'. He shouldn't be making a challenge there, it was stupid and shows his lack of experience.

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:21 - Mar 16 with 1626 viewslondonlisa2001

Fantastic performance.

We were denied a penalty to make it 3 nil.

Sterling dived - not a penalty in a million years - those claiming it was - watch the angle from behind the goal - no way.

Third goal offside.

They know they’ve cheated that, we know they have.
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:21 - Mar 16 with 1621 viewslidojack

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:21 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It was never a penalty but it certainly was never a 'heck of a challenge'. He shouldn't be making a challenge there, it was stupid and shows his lack of experience.

He won the ball didn't he?
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:22 - Mar 16 with 1594 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:10 - Mar 16 by TheKirkyLife

Honestly it's the story of our season, done ourselves in.

First Connor's mistake for the Silva goal and the CV with the pointless challenge that gave away the penalty.

It's a shame too because this has arguably been our finest performance of the season but once again it's a case of what could have been. These players just aren't up to the snuff of Premier League quality. Not yet anyway.

You must be a Man City fan.
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:22 - Mar 16 with 1594 viewsunion_jack

I can understand you saying this if you only saw it once, no replay. But now you must have seen it again I can only suggest an eye appointment as soon as possible.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:22 - Mar 16 with 1591 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:13 - Mar 16 by forkbeard

Anything positive to say?

Course he hasn't , you'd struggle to find a single positive comment about Swansea in his entire posting history.
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:22 - Mar 16 with 1589 viewsjackrmee

Just wow

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:23 - Mar 16 with 1574 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:21 - Mar 16 by lidojack

He won the ball didn't he?

He gave Sterling, a player renowned for diving at any opportunity the chance to go down in the box. You just have to let the player go in that situation. He did win the ball but that doesn't make it a good challenge.

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:23 - Mar 16 with 1568 viewsTheKirkyLife

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:18 - Mar 16 by Tummer_from_Texas

Care for a do over?

Can you....*not* see the contact? lol I don't care if Sterling was looking to fall over or not. If you stick your leg out like that you're asking the officials to make a decision right or wrong.

Clearly you folks are just hurt still which is understandable. So I'll leave this thread be so you can waddle in your negativity and saltiness for the referee.

For what could have happened I think we did incredibly well. Same cracks showed as have done this season though, no shame in that I guess. Scared Man City.
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:24 - Mar 16 with 1555 viewsjackrmee

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:21 - Mar 16 by Brad_Bobbly

Poor reffing but let’s not get carried away

Potter’s substitution wtf?!!!

We haven’t got a hope in hell with him as boss he wants us to be Barcelona from 2010 but we’re more like Van Gaal’s Man Utd

Man City got lucky tonight but we are not a good side and everyone knows it except you deluded souls

Cock

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024