Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread 18:27 - Mar 14 with 38622 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 14:59]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:24 - Mar 16 with 1977 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:17 - Mar 16 by TheKirkyLife

Doesn't hurt to be objective, dude. Better than the 3-0 drubbing I predicted before the match ahahaha

To say that we were robbed by the officials is insane though, red mist because we were 2-0 up you know? The only goal out of those three I got a real problem with was the Aguero goal which certainly looked offside to me.

Hopefully we can take the positives from this and convert it into a decent end of the season - that second goal was a beauty!

You are an absolute Pr!ck of a WUM.
Piss off back to Man City or Cardiff.
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:25 - Mar 16 with 1967 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:21 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It was never a penalty but it certainly was never a 'heck of a challenge'. He shouldn't be making a challenge there, it was stupid and shows his lack of experience.

He won the ball.

No need to take absolutely every oppportunity to show people you’re a complete moron.

Let the odd one pass by.
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:25 - Mar 16 with 1962 viewsdonkonky

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:23 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He gave Sterling, a player renowned for diving at any opportunity the chance to go down in the box. You just have to let the player go in that situation. He did win the ball but that doesn't make it a good challenge.

Fck me!! Possibly the most stupid post ever ...give up lad your a bit of a tit!
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:26 - Mar 16 with 1946 viewsjackrmee

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:21 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It was never a penalty but it certainly was never a 'heck of a challenge'. He shouldn't be making a challenge there, it was stupid and shows his lack of experience.

He quite possibly stopped a goal you absolute bellend. It's the exact thing he should have done/ And he done it perfectly

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:26 - Mar 16 with 1939 viewsBloodyhills

Yes no pen. But it is his job to make tackles and stop goals being scored and that's what he did.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 19:28]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:27 - Mar 16 with 1918 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Robbed of how many £Millions for the next round?
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:28 - Mar 16 with 1906 viewsdameedna

Fine margins indeed, shame Asoro did not play in James. Hell of a game. Gutted.
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:28 - Mar 16 with 1904 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:23 - Mar 16 by TheKirkyLife

Can you....*not* see the contact? lol I don't care if Sterling was looking to fall over or not. If you stick your leg out like that you're asking the officials to make a decision right or wrong.

Clearly you folks are just hurt still which is understandable. So I'll leave this thread be so you can waddle in your negativity and saltiness for the referee.

For what could have happened I think we did incredibly well. Same cracks showed as have done this season though, no shame in that I guess. Scared Man City.

Every single person watching that thinks it wasn’t a penalty. Sterling’s mother will watch that and think it wasn’t a penalty.

He won the ball and Sterling dived. It’s not even a close decision.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread (n/t) on 19:29 - Mar 16 with 1887 viewslidojack

[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 19:31]
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:29 - Mar 16 with 1879 viewsmart6

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:23 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He gave Sterling, a player renowned for diving at any opportunity the chance to go down in the box. You just have to let the player go in that situation. He did win the ball but that doesn't make it a good challenge.

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:30 - Mar 16 with 1863 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:23 - Mar 16 by TheKirkyLife

Can you....*not* see the contact? lol I don't care if Sterling was looking to fall over or not. If you stick your leg out like that you're asking the officials to make a decision right or wrong.

Clearly you folks are just hurt still which is understandable. So I'll leave this thread be so you can waddle in your negativity and saltiness for the referee.

For what could have happened I think we did incredibly well. Same cracks showed as have done this season though, no shame in that I guess. Scared Man City.

Changing your story now from "CV didn't touch the ball, only the man."

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread by jackharris 14 Mar 2019 18:27
https://i.ibb.co/pKsZhSC/80-E5-D206-B5-F7-4923-928-F-A51-A78-F2-F242.jpg

Even the commentators, who seemed to be rooting hard for a Man City comeback, said it was never a penalty.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 19:37]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Thread on 19:30 - Mar 16 with 1849 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Thread on 19:10 - Mar 15 by sainthelens

Them being over complacent, refs decisions to go for us, defend way above what we've done all season, hope the weather plays a massive leveler, score at least twice to force extra time, every rebound and ricochet to go our way.???
All of the above and we have a sniff.
One or more of it doesn't then good night.

I refer to the 2nd comment, fckn robbed.
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:31 - Mar 16 with 1824 viewsBrad_Bobbly

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:24 - Mar 16 by jackrmee

Cock

Not now thanks darling, just had me dinner
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:31 - Mar 16 with 1825 viewsunion_jack

My God, this Kirky chap and Dwight are right on form tonight.

Shouldn’t make a tackle in case you give the ref the chance to give it?!?! He’s a defender, he got the ball. Excellent tackle and all angles prove it.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:31 - Mar 16 with 1816 viewstheloneranger

So defenders can't tackle in the box??

Give it a rest for fvcks sake and stop writing sh1te.

He won the ball in the box, no pen!! Simple

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:32 - Mar 16 with 1804 viewsjackrmee

Hargeaves " this is a clinic on how to play the ball out from the back, with the goalkeeper"

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:33 - Mar 16 with 1790 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:17 - Mar 16 by TheKirkyLife

Doesn't hurt to be objective, dude. Better than the 3-0 drubbing I predicted before the match ahahaha

To say that we were robbed by the officials is insane though, red mist because we were 2-0 up you know? The only goal out of those three I got a real problem with was the Aguero goal which certainly looked offside to me.

Hopefully we can take the positives from this and convert it into a decent end of the season - that second goal was a beauty!

Objective? Arf!

You’ve had a mare, sunshine. Just fûck off, you dildo.
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Thread on 19:33 - Mar 16 with 1787 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Thread on 19:30 - Mar 16 by sainthelens

I refer to the 2nd comment, fckn robbed.

Wow

Think you pretty much nailed that there tbh. Particulary the reffing and rebounds bits..

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:33 - Mar 16 with 1787 viewsairedale

You play the Quarter Final, you win 2 - 1 and get knocked out. Bah!
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:33 - Mar 16 with 1779 viewslidojack

Winning the ball is literally the definition of a good challenge.
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:33 - Mar 16 with 1772 viewsBLAZE

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:27 - Mar 16 by A_Fans_Dad

Robbed of how many £Millions for the next round?

Of all the negatives, that isn't one of them. The squad wouldn't have seen a penny of it, so f*ck our shareholders

As for the 2 or 3 mugs trying to wind up. You're no fans of this football club if you aren't spitting feathers right now, f*ck off
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:35 - Mar 16 with 1728 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:24 - Mar 16 by jackrmee

Cock

Seems to be cock season. I pop on here to see if it’s a pen and see the usual suspects slagging us off.

Proud of the boys tonight. That was a huge effort against one of the best teams in Europe.
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:35 - Mar 16 with 1714 viewsjackrmee

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:33 - Mar 16 by airedale

You play the Quarter Final, you win 2 - 1 and get knocked out. Bah!

...against one of the best teams in the world

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:38 - Mar 16 with 1666 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Let's hope Manchester United win as I can't see any other side beating Manchester City, who really do not deserve to still be in the competition.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:38 - Mar 16 with 1663 viewsBrad_Bobbly

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:35 - Mar 16 by jackrmee

...against one of the best teams in the world

And we’ve lost against absolute sh*t this season in the amazing Sky Bet Championship.

Talk about clutching at straws...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024