Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread 16:42 - Apr 16 with 16493 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Apr 2019 18:40]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 15:25 - Apr 19 with 3365 viewstheloneranger

We've got no fvcking chance with Dracula in goals

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 15:25 - Apr 19 with 3353 viewsvetchonian

At least we case winning in the most possession stakes

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 15:28 - Apr 19 with 3281 viewsGlyn1

QPR losing 0-1 at home to Blackburn. Danny Graham penalty.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 15:35 - Apr 19 with 3144 viewslonglostjack

Middlesbrough in a play-off place 😩

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 15:37 - Apr 19 with 3108 viewslonglostjack

Get in.

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 15:37 - Apr 19 with 3089 viewstheloneranger

Thank fvck for corners ... Sometimes

Oli 1-1

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 15:42 - Apr 19 with 2910 viewsVincent_Vega

Pants

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 15:42 - Apr 19 with 2872 viewstheloneranger

You can't make this sh1te up!!

2 Rotherham long throws, 2 goals

1-2

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 15:43 - Apr 19 with 2841 viewsmagicdaps10

Our defending if high balls in our box is embarrassing!!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 15:43 - Apr 19 with 2830 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 15:42 - Apr 19 by theloneranger

You can't make this sh1te up!!

2 Rotherham long throws, 2 goals

1-2

Makes a change from a long hoof.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 15:52 - Apr 19 with 2582 viewslonglostjack

If only we could have kept hold of Fabianski and Fernandez.

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 15:53 - Apr 19 with 2567 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 15:28 - Apr 19 by Glyn1

QPR losing 0-1 at home to Blackburn. Danny Graham penalty.

Still doing a job
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 15:57 - Apr 19 with 2479 viewsicecoldjack

Nothing really on the game etc,etc but I have to say that for us to keep getting mugged in exactly the same way game after game after game is starting to really boil my pee !!

Surely by now potter and his coaches have tried to rectify this ? I know we have the worst keeper in the last 25 yrs of Swans football but our defending is just as woeful .

We constantly fail to even compete for 1st and second balls in the box and players seem either indifferent or are lacking responsibility to deal with these situations .

No point in having 70 % of the ball only to be constantly mugged by long throw ins and corners all the time.

I think the fans have been patient as fook but can see them start to lose it now, Nordfelt is a joke and so is our defence teams have worked us out and so far potter seems to have no answer .

We should be beating this lot with ease but somehow in classic swans style we seem to shoot ourselves in foot .

Sort it out lads please !!
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 16:02 - Apr 19 with 2394 viewsHighjack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 15:17 - Apr 19 by A_Fans_Dad

Usual problem cross, header, Goal.
0:1.

Haven’t seen a replay but it looked like he jumped out of the way of the ball. Top goalkeeping.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 16:03 - Apr 19 with 2374 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 15:57 - Apr 19 by icecoldjack

Nothing really on the game etc,etc but I have to say that for us to keep getting mugged in exactly the same way game after game after game is starting to really boil my pee !!

Surely by now potter and his coaches have tried to rectify this ? I know we have the worst keeper in the last 25 yrs of Swans football but our defending is just as woeful .

We constantly fail to even compete for 1st and second balls in the box and players seem either indifferent or are lacking responsibility to deal with these situations .

No point in having 70 % of the ball only to be constantly mugged by long throw ins and corners all the time.

I think the fans have been patient as fook but can see them start to lose it now, Nordfelt is a joke and so is our defence teams have worked us out and so far potter seems to have no answer .

We should be beating this lot with ease but somehow in classic swans style we seem to shoot ourselves in foot .

Sort it out lads please !!

The second ball is the bug bearer for me. If you dont have the biggest team in the world, you always make sure you are the first or compete for the 2nd ball.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 16:10 - Apr 19 with 2264 viewsVincent_Vega

Get in Ratface

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 16:10 - Apr 19 with 2252 viewstheloneranger

McKay 2-2 😇

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 16:12 - Apr 19 with 2220 viewsMorganator100

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 15:52 - Apr 19 by longlostjack

If only we could have kept hold of Fabianski and Fernandez.

Yet when he was with us Fernandez got slated by loads of fans.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 16:13 - Apr 19 with 2183 viewsCaptain_Sham

Fk aye, McKay

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 16:14 - Apr 19 with 2163 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 16:03 - Apr 19 by magicdaps10

The second ball is the bug bearer for me. If you dont have the biggest team in the world, you always make sure you are the first or compete for the 2nd ball.

Leon owned the second ball.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 16:26 - Apr 19 with 1971 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 16:12 - Apr 19 by Morganator100

Yet when he was with us Fernandez got slated by loads of fans.

The same fans who were complaining that Dan James has no end product probably.

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 16:29 - Apr 19 with 1919 viewstheloneranger

Naughton 3-2

EDIT ...

Byers
[Post edited 19 Apr 2019 16:46]

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 16:33 - Apr 19 with 1807 viewsVincent_Vega

Lids losing aswell

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 16:34 - Apr 19 with 1777 viewsMorganator100

Great save by Nordfelt to keep us 3-2.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 16:40 - Apr 19 with 1624 viewsMorganator100

McBurnie 4-2 should be game over now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024