Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread 16:42 - Apr 16 with 16492 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Apr 2019 18:40]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 16:40 - Apr 19 with 3246 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 16:34 - Apr 19 by Morganator100

Great save by Nordfelt to keep us 3-2.

Lovely goal by McB

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 16:42 - Apr 19 with 3190 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 16:34 - Apr 19 by Morganator100

Great save by Nordfelt to keep us 3-2.

Good goalie that Nordfelt.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 16:42 - Apr 19 with 3179 viewshobo

Another impressive performance. Well done boys
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 16:43 - Apr 19 with 3180 viewstheloneranger

4-3

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 16:44 - Apr 19 with 3122 viewsMorganator100

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 16:43 - Apr 19 by theloneranger

4-3

Rotherham are like a rash that won't go away.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 16:45 - Apr 19 with 3099 viewsmonmouth

We’ve probably relegated them if the pie munchers hold on. Nice payback for that travesty up there. Glad we made mince of my prediction. Maybe not on the beach yet. Those two plus wins thrown away over the season really starting to hurt now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 16:45 - Apr 19 with 3082 viewsMorganator100

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 16:43 - Apr 19 by theloneranger

4-3

good finish by Vaulks as well, on the volley.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 16:46 - Apr 19 with 3048 viewsmonmouth

4-3

All we need now is two dodgy pens.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 16:58 - Apr 19 with 2640 viewsslate_dk

why 8 minutes stoppage time?
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 17:02 - Apr 19 with 2497 viewsicecoldjack

What an odd game.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 17:08 - Apr 19 with 2399 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Good wins and decent crowds for Newport and Wrexham.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 17:08 - Apr 19 with 2390 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 16:46 - Apr 19 by monmouth

All we need now is two dodgy pens.

Isn't a dodgy third goal enough for us? I thought that refs were supposed to be biased against us.

And jackharris still hasn't posted the Ipswich Match Thread. What a slacker, is he off playing fortnite again?
[Post edited 19 Apr 2019 17:13]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 17:40 - Apr 19 with 2145 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I am struggling to recall a match where the referees decisions favoured one side so heavily. I hope he officiates us every week.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 18:14 - Apr 19 with 1937 viewslifelong

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 17:02 - Apr 19 by icecoldjack

What an odd game.

Thoroughly enjoyed it, especially the second half..very entertaining.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 18:15 - Apr 19 with 1924 viewsSPboy

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 17:40 - Apr 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I am struggling to recall a match where the referees decisions favoured one side so heavily. I hope he officiates us every week.

There’s me thinking you were a Man U fan too ... if you have actually ever watched them you would see far more biased refereeing than you claim to have witnessed today. Did you think the Rotherham centre half should have been red carded today ?
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 18:18 - Apr 19 with 1899 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 17:40 - Apr 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Swans v Man City

Man Utd v Nearly every other fvcking team

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 18:22 - Apr 19 with 1879 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 18:15 - Apr 19 by SPboy

There’s me thinking you were a Man U fan too ... if you have actually ever watched them you would see far more biased refereeing than you claim to have witnessed today. Did you think the Rotherham centre half should have been red carded today ?

He absolutely should have, evidenced by him being hooked by their manager.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 19:03 - Apr 19 with 1696 viewsMuteswan

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 12:09 - Apr 19 by Muteswan

We’d better look out today. Nine of Rotherham's last 12 league goals have been scored via set pieces (four throw-ins, three corners, a free-kick and a penalty. 🙄
Can we please leave a few of our shorter players upfield if they get a corner. 😡

I’m glad Mr. Potter took a look on here today 😉.We actually did leave two up when defending a couple of corners today. Late on, Dan went trotting forward and left his man completely unmarked for one corner , so he (Dan) has to be aware of when to stay back too.
Still could do better at corners and long throws. Fair play to Nordfeldt, he made some excellent saves to make up for his earlier indecisions.
8 minutes added time, seemed like an eternity.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 19:05 - Apr 19 with 1687 viewsmagicdaps10

DYSS doesn't know his arse from his elbow......I would just take what he states with a pinch of salt.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 19:18 - Apr 19 with 1626 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 16:42 - Apr 19 by hobo

Another impressive performance. Well done boys

Hardly impressive ,especially when you concede 3 ,we huffed and puffed to just about grind out a win

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 19:24 - Apr 19 with 1598 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 19:03 - Apr 19 by Muteswan

I’m glad Mr. Potter took a look on here today 😉.We actually did leave two up when defending a couple of corners today. Late on, Dan went trotting forward and left his man completely unmarked for one corner , so he (Dan) has to be aware of when to stay back too.
Still could do better at corners and long throws. Fair play to Nordfeldt, he made some excellent saves to make up for his earlier indecisions.
8 minutes added time, seemed like an eternity.

No we didn't

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 19:29 - Apr 19 with 1571 viewslifelong

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 19:18 - Apr 19 by Oldjack

Hardly impressive ,especially when you concede 3 ,we huffed and puffed to just about grind out a win

It had me off my seat, old bean, I actually thought Rotherham deserved something out of the game, but we played some delightful football in that second half, hanging on a bit in the end though.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 19:40 - Apr 19 with 1522 viewsMuteswan

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 19:24 - Apr 19 by Flashberryjack

No we didn't

Yes we did.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 19:53 - Apr 19 with 1460 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 19:40 - Apr 19 by Muteswan

Yes we did.

Oh no we didn't

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 20:03 - Apr 19 with 1414 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 19:29 - Apr 19 by lifelong

It had me off my seat, old bean, I actually thought Rotherham deserved something out of the game, but we played some delightful football in that second half, hanging on a bit in the end though.

The sight of a half decent pair will get you off the seat fluff chucker . a draw would have been fair

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024