Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City Transfer Thread 07:15 - May 17 with 112937 viewsHeadmaster

Thought we might need one of these now that silly season has started.

Matt Grimes is open to joining Everton from "Football Insider" - how reliable are they? They say in another article that Brighton are looking at Chris Wilder after being frustrated in their attempt to talk to Potter.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/revealed-swansea-ace-keen-on-joining-everton-
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 12:27 - Jun 30 with 4159 viewsthornabyswan

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 11:20 - Jun 30 by jackrmee

I agree. Potter also had plans on how to train him and play him in order to not get injured like he did in the past. Unfortunately he was loaned out after that, so we were unable to see if it worked.

Only played 119 minutes for West Brom.
A luxury we can't afford

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 12:45 - Jun 30 with 4105 viewsmajorraglan

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 12:27 - Jun 30 by thornabyswan

Only played 119 minutes for West Brom.
A luxury we can't afford

Agreed, he’s a great player when fit but sadly he’s hardly ever available. If he was on a couple of grand a week and an appearance money based contract he’d be worth keeping. Money is tight and every penny counts, so I I think the club is better off trying to move him on.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 15:21 - Jun 30 with 3894 viewsjack247

I never rated Montero in the PL, but he is a game changer. Don’t know what his wages are, but I’d be looking to keep hold of him if they are reasonable. Wouldn’t need him to play 90 minutes every week, just come on for 20/30 when we are a goal behind.

Wouldn’t get many minutes out of him, but I’d bet the minutes he did play would be productive.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 15:52 - Jun 30 with 3832 viewstheloneranger

I agree. Potter also had plans on how to train him and play him in order to not get injured like he did in the past. Unfortunately he was loaned out after that, so we were unable to see if it worked.

In nearly 4 months at West Brom he only made 1 start and 3 sub appearances, scoring 1 goal.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 21:05 - Jun 30 with 3525 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 15:21 - Jun 30 by jack247

I never rated Montero in the PL, but he is a game changer. Don’t know what his wages are, but I’d be looking to keep hold of him if they are reasonable. Wouldn’t need him to play 90 minutes every week, just come on for 20/30 when we are a goal behind.

Wouldn’t get many minutes out of him, but I’d bet the minutes he did play would be productive.

I have no idea of what we’re paying him but he is a good impact player. Would like him to stay but money is tight

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 19:04 - Jul 2 with 3153 viewsjackrmee

Sounds like Jordan had another good game. Goal and hit the post twice. Anyone watch it?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 20:20 - Jul 2 with 3041 viewsjasper_T

Marco Dulca's gone home to Romania, to the same club Ianis Hagi plays for (their dads were teammates I think).

Never looked up to much for the u23s. Had a bad injury last season as well.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 20:21 - Jul 2 with 3036 viewsjasper_T

He got injured a week or two after Potter talked up their plans to get him fit to start games. Not a successful experiment.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 21:00 - Jul 2 with 2976 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 20:20 - Jul 2 by jasper_T

Marco Dulca's gone home to Romania, to the same club Ianis Hagi plays for (their dads were teammates I think).

That is old news, signed a 3yr contract with them last week and a fee of 100k.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 00:11 - Jul 3 with 2828 viewsjackrmee

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 20:20 - Jul 2 by jasper_T

Mad how a mediocre DM from a youth team in Romania gets scouted and signed by a prem team. How the ful does that even happen? I'd love to know the ins n outs.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 00:24 - Jul 3 with 2826 viewsjasper_T

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 21:00 - Jul 2 by magicdaps10

That is old news, signed a 3yr contract with them last week and a fee of 100k.

Viitorul announced it today. Got a link for the fee by chance? Incredible sum for a player of his standard.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 00:26 - Jul 3 with 2821 viewsjasper_T

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 00:11 - Jul 3 by jackrmee

Mad how a mediocre DM from a youth team in Romania gets scouted and signed by a prem team. How the ful does that even happen? I'd love to know the ins n outs.

Nothing opens doors quite like a family name.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 00:30 - Jul 3 with 2810 viewsjackrmee

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 00:26 - Jul 3 by jasper_T

Nothing opens doors quite like a family name.

Ah yeah, very true.

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 05:40 - Jul 3 with 2729 viewsChief

Barrie Mckay to QPR to join back up with his former manager at Rangers Warburton.

Not a big fan of his but him going will leave us short of bodies.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 07:09 - Jul 3 with 2666 viewsjackrmee

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 05:40 - Jul 3 by Chief

Barrie Mckay to QPR to join back up with his former manager at Rangers Warburton.

Where did this come from?
I can't find anything about it.

I think McKay has plenty of skill and a lovely touch. Would be a very good player if he was consistent. I can't see him busting a gut to get into positions on the wing which Coopie wants and definitely not ousting Celina at 10, with maybe another pperson ahead of him in the pecking order there too.
If we are going to sell anyone in our current first team setup, I'd probably be happiest about him.

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 07:19 - Jul 3 with 2647 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 07:09 - Jul 3 by jackrmee

I think McKay has plenty of skill and a lovely touch. Would be a very good player if he was consistent. I can't see him busting a gut to get into positions on the wing which Coopie wants and definitely not ousting Celina at 10, with maybe another pperson ahead of him in the pecking order there too.
If we are going to sell anyone in our current first team setup, I'd probably be happiest about him.

McKay would be a good player if he had a spine and didnt moan.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 07:25 - Jul 3 with 2639 viewsjackrmee

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 07:19 - Jul 3 by Fireboy2

McKay would be a good player if he had a spine and didnt moan.

I can deal wih the moaning. It's just that he seems to play with his head down. He's had a couple of really good moments, but doesn't seem to have any bite in him

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 07:40 - Jul 3 with 2606 views34dfgdf54

Some EFL Transfers Twitter account I think, not sure how reliable.

I would be keeping him personally, he's as frustrating a player as you'll ever see, you know he has got quality about him but just looks as if he doesn't want to be there at times, and powder puff physically.

I'd probably keep him on another season, good cover for Celina at 10 and can fit in on the wing when needed.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 07:44 - Jul 3 with 2603 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 00:24 - Jul 3 by jasper_T

Viitorul announced it today. Got a link for the fee by chance? Incredible sum for a player of his standard.

No link, you will have to trust me on that one.

Story is, he wants to play regularly so he can push to get on the national team.

😂

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 08:35 - Jul 3 with 2539 viewsChief

Plenty on twitter on it

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 09:07 - Jul 3 with 2469 viewsjasper_T

I was honestly about to start this rumour myself yesterday once I noticed the Warburton connection. He's the only manager to give him consistent football in his career, at both Rangers and Forest.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 10:17 - Jul 3 with 2371 viewsBadlands

Would he be missed?
Another who turns up for 10 minutes here and there but is routinely anonymous.
OK as back up is he likely to be a regular starter?
Rather than keep McKay I'd rather see us bring in a good right back and use Roberts as an attacking wide midfield player (which seems to be McKay's forte)..

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 12:35 - Jul 3 with 2221 viewsBadlands

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 13:11 - Jul 3 with 2162 viewsjackrmee

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 12:35 - Jul 3 by Badlands

TBH I hope this happens.
I'd much prefer to see one of our u23s given the chance in his place, as he is not going to make it IMO.
Or even a new young player on a free.

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 13:31 - Jul 3 with 2124 viewsSwansea93

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 13:11 - Jul 3 by jackrmee

TBH I hope this happens.
I'd much prefer to see one of our u23s given the chance in his place, as he is not going to make it IMO.
Or even a new young player on a free.

Declan John to take the wingers position if he moves out? Or making way for Woodburn.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024