Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WAKE UP!!!!! 18:57 - Jun 12 with 5593 viewsdickythorpe

We are being played here by the yanks.

WAKE UP!!!!! on 19:01 - Jun 12 with 4186 viewsBadlands

!!
Quiet day in the Coed?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

WAKE UP!!!!! on 19:01 - Jun 12 with 4182 viewsdickythorpe

WAKE UP!!!!! on 19:01 - Jun 12 by Badlands

!!
Quiet day in the Coed?

Not you as well Badlands!!!! You were my one last hope
WAKE UP!!!!! on 19:12 - Jun 12 with 4108 viewsAl_Bundy

Course we are... what else did anyone expect !

A cowboy selling to the asset strippers never ends well.
WAKE UP!!!!! on 19:35 - Jun 12 with 3947 viewsplasjack

WAKE UP!!!!! on 19:12 - Jun 12 by Al_Bundy

Course we are... what else did anyone expect !

A cowboy selling to the asset strippers never ends well.

A cowboy selling to other cowboys ends in a gunfight.
WAKE UP!!!!! on 19:36 - Jun 12 with 3942 viewsicecoldjack

Yes we are indeed, and it will get worse too .
WAKE UP!!!!! on 19:56 - Jun 12 with 3786 viewsvetchonian

No more than we were by the previous mob of so called fans who took millions from the club

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

WAKE UP!!!!! on 22:52 - Jun 12 with 3369 viewsTreforys_Jack

WAKE UP!!!!! on 19:56 - Jun 12 by vetchonian

No more than we were by the previous mob of so called fans who took millions from the club

A least this lot are up front about being in it for the money. Some of the stuff said by the Judas's a few years ago makes me gag.
WAKE UP!!!!! on 06:24 - Jun 13 with 3108 viewsBrynmill_Jack

WAKE UP!!!!! on 22:52 - Jun 12 by Treforys_Jack

A least this lot are up front about being in it for the money. Some of the stuff said by the Judas's a few years ago makes me gag.

Jack to a King obviously wasn’t a reference to the clubs rise. More to do with their personal egos. I hope someone makes a sequel with Steve Martin or Depardieu playing the Jenkins role

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

WAKE UP!!!!! on 09:14 - Jun 13 with 2851 viewsLeonWasGod

WAKE UP!!!!! on 19:56 - Jun 12 by vetchonian

Less so. With this lot we know exactly what they are.

Not sure how we’re being played though. That suggests we don’t know what ownership under them means, but we do and have from the start.
WAKE UP!!!!! on 10:08 - Jun 13 with 2756 viewsAlfieMooresSon

We are being played here by the yanks.

Some slow ones on here Dicky, fall for the same trick time after time!
WAKE UP!!!!! on 10:09 - Jun 13 with 2750 viewsSwanseaman

WAKE UP!!!!! on 09:14 - Jun 13 by LeonWasGod

Less so. With this lot we know exactly what they are.

Not sure how we’re being played though. That suggests we don’t know what ownership under them means, but we do and have from the start.

Jenkins knew what they were all about too, that's why he excluded the trust.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

WAKE UP!!!!! on 10:17 - Jun 13 with 2725 viewsSwanseaman

For the yanks to be playing us, they would not have involved Curtis and Britton.

The only way they could be playing us, if they have managed to get these two legends to join in with them and turn to the dark side.

Birch is no yes man either.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

WAKE UP!!!!! on 10:27 - Jun 13 with 2701 viewsBadlands

WAKE UP!!!!! on 10:09 - Jun 13 by Swanseaman

Jenkins knew what they were all about too, that's why he excluded the trust.

The selling share owners didn't involve the Trust because the Trust first dragged their heels and then stated they wouldn't sell shares when Jenkins knew we couldn't sustain the club without change.
What are the American Consortium all about?
From evidence, they were about being hands off to let local control run the day to day and are now making the club sustainable.

WAKE UP!!!!! on 10:50 - Jun 13 with 2645 viewsSwanseaman

WAKE UP!!!!! on 10:27 - Jun 13 by Badlands

The selling share owners didn't involve the Trust because the Trust first dragged their heels and then stated they wouldn't sell shares when Jenkins knew we couldn't sustain the club without change.
From evidence, they were about being hands off to let local control run the day to day and are now making the club sustainable.

The trust were against the first deal Jenkins wanted, they did due diligence and stopped the sale.

They were included in an initial offer with the yanks sale, at very short notice. They hadn't been involved with any talks before hand and had been kept out of it.

WAKE UP!!!!! on 12:44 - Jun 13 with 2534 viewsBadlands

WAKE UP!!!!! on 10:50 - Jun 13 by Swanseaman

The trust were against the first deal Jenkins wanted, they did due diligence and stopped the sale.

They were included in an initial offer with the yanks sale, at very short notice. They hadn't been involved with any talks before hand and had been kept out of it.

21% shareholders didn't know what was going on?
Please!
How is that in any way responsible? I t isn't, it's neglect or ineptitude.
Jenkins and others made money - so what! They put themselves, and their money up front, which anyone of us could have done at the time.
Then, when the club needed shaking up they had the choice of taking the ££ or taking nothing. Don't give me any claptrap about true fans wouldn't have taken the cash. Some of our so called true fans are even threatening to 'boycott' matches (i.e. sit at home watching Liverpool et al) or refusing to buy a cup of tea at the Liberty.
When it came down to the nitty gritty some shareholders agreed to sell their shares and others didn't. Had the Trust got being a sale at the time Laudrup was talking of the need to spend £10s of millions on transfers if we wanted to move to the 'next level', maybe, just maybe, a complete buyout would have been achieved with investors 'lending' he club megabucks. (Like Portsmouth, Coventry, Wimbledon and Leeds).
Sorry for the rant but it's the summer and TBH I think some perspective is needed if our club is ever to get over itself.

WAKE UP!!!!! on 12:51 - Jun 13 with 2514 viewsSwanseaman

WAKE UP!!!!! on 12:44 - Jun 13 by Badlands

21% shareholders didn't know what was going on?
Please!
How is that in any way responsible? I t isn't, it's neglect or ineptitude.
Jenkins and others made money - so what! They put themselves, and their money up front, which anyone of us could have done at the time.
Then, when the club needed shaking up they had the choice of taking the ££ or taking nothing. Don't give me any claptrap about true fans wouldn't have taken the cash. Some of our so called true fans are even threatening to 'boycott' matches (i.e. sit at home watching Liverpool et al) or refusing to buy a cup of tea at the Liberty.
When it came down to the nitty gritty some shareholders agreed to sell their shares and others didn't. Had the Trust got being a sale at the time Laudrup was talking of the need to spend £10s of millions on transfers if we wanted to move to the 'next level', maybe, just maybe, a complete buyout would have been achieved with investors 'lending' he club megabucks. (Like Portsmouth, Coventry, Wimbledon and Leeds).
Sorry for the rant but it's the summer and TBH I think some perspective is needed if our club is ever to get over itself.

that's correct 21% of shareholders were kept out of the negotiations and were only informed of the up and coming sale after the deal had been done.

The only thing they were informed of was: do they want to sell any of their shares.

WAKE UP!!!!! on 13:11 - Jun 13 with 2476 viewsSwanseaman

From the trust:
Of course there are two main differences between the events of 2015 and now. Firstly, in 2015 we were properly engaged in the deal. We could perform our own due diligence of the buyers, we could meet with them to discuss their plans and both sides could see whether we could work together or whether a deal could be reached to the benefit of all parties. The big difference this time is that the Supporters Trust had been deliberately excluded from discussions due to the collusion in particular of the selling shareholders. By the time we found out about this deal, negotiations were extremely advanced and thus we were excluded from any discussions regarding any sale of our stake.

You may ask why we were kept out of the loop, and some may question whether we actually were. For the latter I can only reconfirm that is the case, a fact publicly acknowledged by Huw Jenkins at the London Fans Forum last May, and I can also state that Huw Jenkins confirmed to me that discussions were taking place as far back as Summer 2015. The justification we have received from the buyers and sellers for the former is effectively that “The Trust were not selling and we wanted to keep it quiet”. You can, of course, draw your own conclusions as to why the buyers and sellers would want to keep the Trust out of the loop.

From P Sumble:
we were never given the chance to do was complete due diligence in the same way we had on Moores and Noell (and it seemed this was also a due diligence that the selling shareholders did not want to do themselves) and therefore were never able to form a complete opinion prior to the sale on whether this would have been right or wrong for Swansea City.

The narrative that some (sellers) would like you to believe was that we had chance to "get involved" which just ignores the fact that Levien admitted he was told not to talk to the Trust (he clearly isn't blameless in this) and Jenkins own admission (in writing) that they elected to keep the Trust out of the discussions

WAKE UP!!!!! on 15:07 - Jun 13 with 2331 viewsQJumpingJack

Is the club up for sale?
WAKE UP!!!!! on 15:12 - Jun 13 with 2312 viewsmonmouth

WAKE UP!!!!! on 10:27 - Jun 13 by Badlands

Load of bollocks.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

WAKE UP!!!!! on 15:24 - Jun 13 with 2266 viewsUxbridge

WAKE UP!!!!! on 15:12 - Jun 13 by monmouth

Load of bollocks.

And yet the same old lies still get trotted out by the same people under whatever their current username is. But then some of the sellers are absolutely obsessed with their own PR.

The truth is well known and is all out there for all to see.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

WAKE UP!!!!! on 19:15 - Jun 13 with 2078 viewsbuilthjack

WAKE UP!!!!! on 15:24 - Jun 13 by Uxbridge

And yet the same old lies still get trotted out by the same people under whatever their current username is. But then some of the sellers are absolutely obsessed with their own PR.

The truth is well known and is all out there for all to see.

How's the battle going Ux? Getting close?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

WAKE UP!!!!! on 20:15 - Jun 13 with 1956 viewsUxbridge

WAKE UP!!!!! on 19:15 - Jun 13 by builthjack

How's the battle going Ux? Getting close?

Very. I would hope we announce in next week or so.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

WAKE UP!!!!! on 20:23 - Jun 13 with 1916 viewsbuilthjack

WAKE UP!!!!! on 20:15 - Jun 13 by Uxbridge

Very. I would hope we announce in next week or so.

Tidy

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

WAKE UP!!!!! on 20:24 - Jun 13 with 1907 viewsQJumpingJack

If the Americans were to sell all their shares next week to a new consortium, where would that leave the Trust? Do they need to be included?
WAKE UP!!!!! on 01:11 - Jun 14 with 1666 viewsNotLoyal

As I have been saying and continue to say.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024