Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's Boris 12:10 - Jul 23 with 10396 viewsblackpooljack

Discuss
It's Boris on 17:28 - Jul 24 with 760 viewsProfessor

It's Boris on 17:14 - Jul 24 by Batterseajack

So Liam Fox has quit. As someone who campaigned for Brexit, how come he didn't want to work under Boris Johnson? His job is to get us all these new trade deals that were to replace and be better than the ones we already had. His job is far from over.

What a sh!thouse

More notably Penny Mordaunt has gone as Defence Secretary. A big Brexit supporter but not one of Boris’s people. Regarded as a very competent minister at DFiD and MoD. A substantive mistake to allow Boris to bring in his own rabid nutters like Patel, Raab and Truss. Fills me with even more dread
It's Boris on 17:32 - Jul 24 with 755 viewsbluey_the_blue

Cull of Remainers and Hunt supporters by the looks of it.

The former you can understand.

Mordaunt being fired is a massive mistake.
It's Boris on 17:33 - Jul 24 with 752 viewsmonmouth

It's Boris on 17:28 - Jul 24 by Professor

More notably Penny Mordaunt has gone as Defence Secretary. A big Brexit supporter but not one of Boris’s people. Regarded as a very competent minister at DFiD and MoD. A substantive mistake to allow Boris to bring in his own rabid nutters like Patel, Raab and Truss. Fills me with even more dread

Rumour is, Williamson might go back to defence. Raab at the foreign office and Patel at the Home Office. Al Johnson will do something unexpected though, to play up to the ‘boris’ persona invention.

And the opposition is Corbyn and Abbot.

We are a joke.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

It's Boris on 18:03 - Jul 24 with 709 viewsBrynCartwright

Dunno if this link will work, but here goes...

https://twitter.com/hashtag/BORISBOP?src=hash

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

It's Boris on 18:04 - Jul 24 with 707 viewsexiledclaseboy

This is superb. A new host of backbench enemies now. No attempt at unity. Hunt gone now too. This is exactly how you don’t run a minority government.

Poll: Tory leader

It's Boris on 18:10 - Jul 24 with 693 viewsmonmouth

It's Boris on 18:04 - Jul 24 by exiledclaseboy

This is superb. A new host of backbench enemies now. No attempt at unity. Hunt gone now too. This is exactly how you don’t run a minority government.

This could still end very badly for us all. I wouldn’t be laughing too loud.

He knows he can’t ‘deliver’ Brexshit, so he’s preparing for failure and a GE. He’ll just blame the sacked bunch and all the other ‘traitors’ when it goes tits up, campaign on an even nastier agenda, and/ or pact with Farage and stroll past the useless prick Corbyn in an election. The country will be f*cked but he’d still be prime minister and that is simply all he cares about.

It's Boris on 18:15 - Jul 24 with 682 viewsexiledclaseboy

It's Boris on 18:10 - Jul 24 by monmouth

This could still end very badly for us all. I wouldn’t be laughing too loud.

He knows he can’t ‘deliver’ Brexshit, so he’s preparing for failure and a GE. He’ll just blame the sacked bunch and all the other ‘traitors’ when it goes tits up, campaign on an even nastier agenda, and/ or pact with Farage and stroll past the useless prick Corbyn in an election. The country will be f*cked but he’d still be prime minister and that is simply all he cares about.

I’m under no illusions about how badly this could end. Haven’t been for a couple of years. It’s gallows humour and let’s be honest it’s supreme entertainment.

No chance of a Tory electoral pact with Farage though. Absolutely none at all.

It's Boris on 18:21 - Jul 24 with 675 viewsHighjack

I wonder who the doubters, doomsters and gloomsters he’s referring to are?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

It's Boris on 18:24 - Jul 24 with 670 viewsLeonWasGod

It's Boris on 17:14 - Jul 24 by Batterseajack

So Liam Fox has quit. As someone who campaigned for Brexit, how come he didn't want to work under Boris Johnson? His job is to get us all these new trade deals that were to replace and be better than the ones we already had. His job is far from over.

What a sh!thouse

Damn, that's the brains of the organisation gone
It's Boris on 18:30 - Jul 24 with 653 viewsmonmouth

It's Boris on 18:21 - Jul 24 by Highjack

I wonder who the doubters, doomsters and gloomsters he’s referring to are?

Oh I’m still highly optimistic the whole ridiculous Brexshit shambles will tumble down along with Johnson’s house of cards. Very optimistic indeed.

It's Boris on 18:32 - Jul 24 with 651 viewsPacemaker

I have sadly come to the conclusion that we are finished, there are about half a dozen competent politicians in the country and none of them are in a position to do anything.

With Trump, Putin and Boris in charge it can only end in disaster. We are doomed I tell you, doomed.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

It's Boris on 18:36 - Jul 24 with 645 viewstheloneranger

[Post edited 24 Jul 2019 18:38]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

It's Boris on 18:38 - Jul 24 with 636 viewsjack_lord

We've got a BJ as a Prime Minister who's surname is Johnson, a synonym for a cock.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

It's Boris on 18:40 - Jul 24 with 623 viewsWarwickHunt

It's Boris on 18:36 - Jul 24 by theloneranger

[Post edited 24 Jul 2019 18:38]

Bit harsh on Benny.
It's Boris on 18:41 - Jul 24 with 632 viewsJango

It's Boris on 16:49 - Jul 24 by londonlisa2001

No, she wants to remain.

The LibDems couldn’t be more clear.

She’s been calling for a people’s vote for about 2 years. As has Lucas. “Let’s give the people a second chance to vote now they know more about Brexit” now both have come out and said they won’t accept the vote again if it’s leave. Lucas even saving she’ll vote to stop a leave vote but would expect a remain vote to go straight into law. You remainers on here are so bitter about it all that you can’t see anything wrong with that.

I’ll add that this has blatantly been the plan of remain MPs ever since a people’s vote came about but when leave voters on here pointed it out they were ridiculed by the usuals on here saying ‘don’t be daft it’s a final vote, it must stand’.
It's Boris on 18:45 - Jul 24 with 616 viewsexiledclaseboy

Patel and Javid confirmed.

Nothing at all cynical about that.

It's Boris on 18:47 - Jul 24 with 608 viewsBatterseajack

We’re just not a serious country anymore. So sad.
It's Boris on 18:49 - Jul 24 with 604 viewsmonmouth

It's Boris on 18:45 - Jul 24 by exiledclaseboy

Patel and Javid confirmed.

Nothing at all cynical about that.

Truss will be fizzing if the moron Raab gets FS. What an ‘awesome foursome’ indeed.

It's Boris on 18:51 - Jul 24 with 587 viewsWarwickHunt

It's Boris on 18:24 - Jul 24 by LeonWasGod

Damn, that's the brains of the organisation gone

It's Boris on 18:55 - Jul 24 with 584 viewsexiledclaseboy

Raab at FCO. Patel at Home Office. Cummings is now earning a civil service wage.

Satire is dead is an old cliche but it’s hard to argue with it today. Beyond parody.

It's Boris on 18:56 - Jul 24 with 583 viewslondonlisa2001

It's Boris on 18:41 - Jul 24 by Jango

She’s been calling for a people’s vote for about 2 years. As has Lucas. “Let’s give the people a second chance to vote now they know more about Brexit” now both have come out and said they won’t accept the vote again if it’s leave. Lucas even saving she’ll vote to stop a leave vote but would expect a remain vote to go straight into law. You remainers on here are so bitter about it all that you can’t see anything wrong with that.

I’ll add that this has blatantly been the plan of remain MPs ever since a people’s vote came about but when leave voters on here pointed it out they were ridiculed by the usuals on here saying ‘don’t be daft it’s a final vote, it must stand’.

You seem to have completely missed the point.
It's Boris on 18:57 - Jul 24 with 578 viewsJango

It's Boris on 18:56 - Jul 24 by londonlisa2001

Come on then Lisa, what point is that?
It's Boris on 18:59 - Jul 24 with 563 viewsWarwickHunt

It's Boris on 18:56 - Jul 24 by londonlisa2001

It’s Jango, what did you expect?
It's Boris on 19:00 - Jul 24 with 570 viewsHighjack

It's Boris on 18:32 - Jul 24 by Pacemaker

I have sadly come to the conclusion that we are finished, there are about half a dozen competent politicians in the country and none of them are in a position to do anything.

With Trump, Putin and Boris in charge it can only end in disaster. We are doomed I tell you, doomed.

Doomster

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

It's Boris on 19:00 - Jul 24 with 569 viewsHighjack

It's Boris on 18:55 - Jul 24 by exiledclaseboy

Raab at FCO. Patel at Home Office. Cummings is now earning a civil service wage.

Satire is dead is an old cliche but it’s hard to argue with it today. Beyond parody.

Doubter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024