Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread 14:32 - Sep 16 with 25586 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Sep 2019 14:02]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:39 - Sep 21 with 3853 viewsMrSwerve

Massive incentive now after Derby snatch a draw with Leeds, win and we go top again.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:42 - Sep 21 with 3822 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Really like the XI, but it would be nice if there was some pace at wing on the bench in case we need it.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:48 - Sep 21 with 3751 viewssioni

Anyone else with no receptions?
Error when playing video. Check internet connection
Nothing wrong with my internet.
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:51 - Sep 21 with 3712 viewsElward

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:48 - Sep 21 by sioni

Anyone else with no receptions?
Error when playing video. Check internet connection
Nothing wrong with my internet.

Streams if any will be very limited today due to the recent IPTV news
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:54 - Sep 21 with 3685 viewsairedale

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:18 - Sep 21 by jackharris

I would think Wilmot must be unwell or injured?

So highly rated by his home club supporters, you’d expect him to be thereabouts every week.
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:59 - Sep 21 with 3577 viewsswan85

Probably been said already, sat here at the game shame we are not in the yellow kit. Like we were October 1989 nearly 30 years ago when Raynor scored in the first minute and Salako ripped them a new one scoring two. 3 - 1 here goes! COYS!
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:07 - Sep 21 with 3339 viewsGroo

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:39 - Sep 21 by MrSwerve

Massive incentive now after Derby snatch a draw with Leeds, win and we go top again.

If they win, they could go top, so massive incentive for them too.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:10 - Sep 21 with 3239 viewsSwanseaman

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:07 - Sep 21 by Groo

They'd have to win by 5 goals to go top. Could get 2nd.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:11 - Sep 21 with 3218 viewsFireboy2

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:07 - Sep 21 by Groo

If they win by 5 clear goals.
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:14 - Sep 21 with 3170 viewsPozuelosSideys

Bristol City look off the pace to me. Need to take advantage in the first half here

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:20 - Sep 21 with 2993 viewsairedale

Hope Watford don’t take it out on us next week, they’re 5 - 0 down after 18 minutes up at Man City.
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:25 - Sep 21 with 2801 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:20 - Sep 21 by airedale

Hope Watford don’t take it out on us next week, they’re 5 - 0 down after 18 minutes up at Man City.

Holy crap 😂. Watford not having a good start this year.
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:25 - Sep 21 with 2778 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The annoying thing about our away kits is that I keep thinking the ref is a teammate.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:27 - Sep 21 with 2735 viewsBadlands

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:25 - Sep 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

The annoying thing about our away kits is that I keep thinking the ref is a teammate.

should be evident he's not from he decisions he's making!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:40 - Sep 21 with 2306 viewsLeonWasGod

“Poor game, wasteful in possession and creating very little” according to bbc. Is that about right from those watching?
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Sep 21 with 2213 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:40 - Sep 21 by LeonWasGod

“Poor game, wasteful in possession and creating very little” according to bbc. Is that about right from those watching?

Just listening to BBC Wales on DAB there has been a bit more action in last 10 minutes, probably with BC shading things. Grimes' shot just blocked.
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Sep 21 with 2053 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Sep 21 by AnotherJohn

Just listening to BBC Wales on DAB there has been a bit more action in last 10 minutes, probably with BC shading things. Grimes' shot just blocked.

Half ends with Grimes' free kick turned around post by keeper.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2019 15:48]
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Sep 21 with 2030 viewslonglostjack

OK I’ll take that at half time.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:51 - Sep 21 with 1942 viewsjasper_T

Celina seems on a different wavelength to me. Not any better or worse but slows down a lot of moves when it comes to him.

Playing well generally but I can't remember their goalkeeper having anything to worry about before the free kick. They've had the better chances.
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:58 - Sep 21 with 1815 viewsBarryTownSwam

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:20 - Sep 21 by airedale

Been a while since Man City have scored.... Hate it when teams take their foot off the gas !
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - Sep 21 with 1751 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:40 - Sep 21 by LeonWasGod

No, not in my opinion, I think we're doing quite well but just lacking that final killer pass.
On the first I'd say the swans were slightly the better team.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:03 - Sep 21 with 1706 viewsairedale

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:58 - Sep 21 by BarryTownSwam

Been a while since Man City have scored.... Hate it when teams take their foot off the gas !

Prob don’t want to make them look stupid. Could be bad PR for the PL too?
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:10 - Sep 21 with 1546 viewsFireboy2

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:03 - Sep 21 by airedale

Prob don’t want to make them look stupid. Could be bad PR for the PL too?

Fvck the PL, they should grind watford into the ground.
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:15 - Sep 21 with 1378 viewsFireboy2

Hands up who would take a draw now?
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Sep 21 with 1343 viewsSwanseaman

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:10 - Sep 21 by Fireboy2

Fvck the PL, they should grind watford into the ground.

People at the game are saying we are playing well. Radio Wales are saying that we aren't playing as well as can do?

Hold on, radio wales just said we are stepping it up a bit now and look more threatening.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024