Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD 19:26 - Sep 16 with 57718 viewsMrSwerve

Who's your money on then? Probably the All Blacks in all likelihood. I'm hoping that Wales have a strong showing - hopefully we will make the semis at least. Going to be tough though.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:30 - Oct 26 with 1105 viewstheloneranger

Game on!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:30 - Oct 26 with 1108 viewsWarwickHunt

No! Maro Itoje...😂
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:34 - Oct 26 with 1081 viewsNotLoyal

England are being robbed by the TMO.
Would love Wales v England final.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:35 - Oct 26 with 1076 viewsPegojack

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:34 - Oct 26 by NotLoyal

England are being robbed by the TMO.
Would love Wales v England final.

No doubt about the first disallowed, but the second was harsh.
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:38 - Oct 26 with 1058 viewsNotLoyal

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:35 - Oct 26 by Pegojack

No doubt about the first disallowed, but the second was harsh.

Very harsh, almost questionable, ball didn't leave the hand, seriously flawed decision making and disregard of the rules.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:46 - Oct 26 with 1034 viewsMrSwerve

Can’t imagine a Wales v England final. That’ll be unbearable to watch if it happens!

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:47 - Oct 26 with 1032 viewsmajorraglan

I’ve had a bad feeling about this World Cup, England are marching on. Eddie Jones is a good coach and unless NZ can score 2 tries in the next 10 mins they are done for. England are by far the better team.
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:52 - Oct 26 with 1013 viewsSgorioFruit

i sincerely hope I am wrong, but I can see this turning out to be a horrible weekend for everyone, England winning, Wales losing, and the unbearable unthinkable Scum winning.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Login to get fewer ads

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:53 - Oct 26 with 1004 viewsPozuelosSideys

England have been outstanding. Made the all blacks look like mugs.

We have to beat South Africa as we are the only ones capable of beating England now imo

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:54 - Oct 26 with 1004 viewsMrSwerve

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:52 - Oct 26 by SgorioFruit

i sincerely hope I am wrong, but I can see this turning out to be a horrible weekend for everyone, England winning, Wales losing, and the unbearable unthinkable Scum winning.

SgorioFruit not having a laugh. :(

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:56 - Oct 26 with 986 viewsCatullus

Would have been a great accumulator, England, Wales and Swansea win. England deserve this and hopefully, if Wales get through, England will have shot their bolt today.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:57 - Oct 26 with 983 viewsmajorraglan

That’s a very sobering and depressing thought.
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:58 - Oct 26 with 976 viewsFireboy2

Thats my nightmare scenario as well sgorio.

The first part is almost done, cant see us getting anywhere near the boks and even if we do somehow miraculously beat them we will get mullered by the eton boys.

But surely the boys cant lose against the scum, surely
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:59 - Oct 26 with 975 viewstheloneranger

Wales have got their hands on 50% of the World Cup 😇😂😂

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 11:01 - Oct 26 with 962 viewsjedmo_jack

SWINGGGG LOWWWW
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 11:01 - Oct 26 with 962 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Best team by miles. They even handed NZ their 7 points on a plate.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 11:06 - Oct 26 with 921 viewsmonmouth

Well that was easy. I don’t think I’ve ever seen the ABs taken to the cleaners so comprehensively in a game that matters. England better in every aspect. They’ll take some stopping, and I don’t think Wales or the Boks have the ammunition.

I don’t bet against my teams, even as insurance, but that was the least likely leg of the horror treble.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 11:07 - Oct 26 with 914 viewswaynekerr55

Union Jack did call it last week

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 11:08 - Oct 26 with 913 viewsWarwickHunt

They shouldn’t have picked this fella

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 11:16 - Oct 26 with 878 viewstheloneranger

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 11:06 - Oct 26 by monmouth

Well that was easy. I don’t think I’ve ever seen the ABs taken to the cleaners so comprehensively in a game that matters. England better in every aspect. They’ll take some stopping, and I don’t think Wales or the Boks have the ammunition.

I don’t bet against my teams, even as insurance, but that was the least likely leg of the horror treble.

England won that convincingly, but don't get to down. 😂

We've beaten the Boks the last 5/6 games, 4 on the trot, England were going to muller us in the last World Cup @ Twickers and in the 6 Nations in Feb ... and we shoved their fvcking chariots up their arses!! 😂

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 11:37 - Oct 26 with 827 viewsFireboy2

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 11:16 - Oct 26 by theloneranger

England won that convincingly, but don't get to down. 😂

We've beaten the Boks the last 5/6 games, 4 on the trot, England were going to muller us in the last World Cup @ Twickers and in the 6 Nations in Feb ... and we shoved their fvcking chariots up their arses!! 😂

We are too tired and dont have strength in depth whilst england are a totally different prospect than four years ago and are peaking, alas they are going to win it.
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 11:44 - Oct 26 with 816 viewsmajorraglan

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 11:37 - Oct 26 by Fireboy2

We are too tired and dont have strength in depth whilst england are a totally different prospect than four years ago and are peaking, alas they are going to win it.

I think SA have enough to beat us and will, we don’t have strength in depth. England is a different prospect, they are a good team under an excellent coach. SA have big forwards and they took it to NZ, but the latter’s backs cut them to shreds. If it becomes a forward struggle, then it could be a close contest.
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 11:45 - Oct 26 with 812 viewsWarwickHunt

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 11:37 - Oct 26 by Fireboy2

Mightily impressive today.

Dan Biggar could exploit their early commitment/defensive line speed though.
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 11:52 - Oct 26 with 798 viewsBrynmill_Jack

IF Wales beat SA the final against England could easily go either way. It's all about on the day, we've had the measure of them in the past and it will be the most fired up and motivated Welsh side to have ever met England.

If we can keep our discipline and play in the right areas (which the All Blacks didn't do - their decision making and ball handling/retention was dire - England pressure told on them) then it's up for grabs.

We've demonstrated that we're a big game side who can handle all sorts of pressure over the last few years. SA will be a tough one and if we get past them with a clean bill of health then game on.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 12:07 - Oct 26 with 775 viewslonglostjack

I put a fiver on the horrible treble on Friday. It's a bet I'd love to lose.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024