Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD 19:26 - Sep 16 with 57699 viewsMrSwerve

Who's your money on then? Probably the All Blacks in all likelihood. I'm hoping that Wales have a strong showing - hopefully we will make the semis at least. Going to be tough though.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 11:24 - Nov 2 with 1193 viewsBLAZE

Ever wondered how you reverse a chariot?

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 11:24 - Nov 2 with 1190 viewsJackSomething

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 11:18 - Nov 2 by union_jack

At least it’s made your day. One of the reasons I’d have liked England to win!

Like others have mentioned, arrogant English media and fans were reasons to cheer for South Africa, Trampie provides a reason to cheer for England.

I can't deny I'm happy England lost, but commiserations to you mate.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 11:31 - Nov 2 with 1149 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Matt Dawson in his BBC column yesterday said that if you were picking a team from the finalists there wouldn’t be a single South African in it.

And they wonder why we love them so very much.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 11:54 - Nov 2 with 1098 viewsWarwickHunt

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 11:31 - Nov 2 by Joe_bradshaw

Matt Dawson in his BBC column yesterday said that if you were picking a team from the finalists there wouldn’t be a single South African in it.

Several "world class" England players had their arses handed to them today.
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 11:58 - Nov 2 with 1086 viewsladyjack

Ingurland 12
Anybody But England 32

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 12:05 - Nov 2 with 1070 viewsBrynCartwright

I am not a violent man but Matt Dawson is SO goddam punchable; right up there with Eddie Jones.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 12:07 - Nov 2 with 1063 viewsladyjack

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 12:22 - Nov 2 with 1035 viewsmonmouth

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 12:07 - Nov 2 by ladyjack

I reason why I’m glad and sorry the W*nkers lost, all in one post.

How much of an arsehole does Johnson look though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 12:25 - Nov 2 with 1029 viewslifelong

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 12:05 - Nov 2 by BrynCartwright

I am not a violent man but Matt Dawson is SO goddam punchable; right up there with Eddie Jones.

That Eddie Jones, what an annoying, grinning pleb.
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 12:29 - Nov 2 with 1017 viewsBrynmill_Jack

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 12:25 - Nov 2 by lifelong

That Eddie Jones, what an annoying, grinning pleb.

Hope Gats sends him a message through the press. Like “I told you so”.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 12:34 - Nov 2 with 999 viewssherpajacob

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:47 - Nov 2 by swan85

I live the English side of the bridge and put up with their rugby fans daily. If you listened to the media and many of their fans this game did not need to be played. They sneered before the game about the South African kicking game, then just before the try and how SA have won 2 world cups without scoring a try. They wonder why the rest of the rugby world think they are arrogant. They will never learn.

England in their 4 finals have managed 1 try.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 13:50 - Nov 2 with 944 viewsjedmo_jack

The team did us proud.

Wasn’t to be, but I for one, am massively proud of the boys’ effort this tournie.
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 14:00 - Nov 2 with 936 viewsmonmouth

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 13:50 - Nov 2 by jedmo_jack

The team did us proud.

Wasn’t to be, but I for one, am massively proud of the boys’ effort this tournie.

Seriously, loads of English seem to be saying this, but why? England and Wales both lost one serious game - both to South Africa, and Wales were a zillion times closer to beating them, but I think Wales underperformed and hardly ‘did us proud‘.

England over performed last week and took the ABs by surprise. They would probably have lost to France in the group stage had they not had a rest instead. Today, they were utter dogshit against a team they were overwhelming favourites to beat. I don’t see how that’s doing anyone proud.

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 14:14 - Nov 2 with 914 viewsLeonWasGod

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 11:31 - Nov 2 by Joe_bradshaw

I had Radio 5 on second half in the car and it was hilarious listening to him and the commentary team. Took until the last 10 minutes until the penny dropped that they weren’t “leaving it a little late” to see off Johnny Foreigner. They still refused to give proper credit to SA.

As an exiled Englishman, I find the arrogance staggering and embarrassing. I didn’t notice it so much there, but since I’ve been over here it’s blatantly obvious.
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 14:14 - Nov 2 with 914 viewsjedmo_jack

[Post edited 2 Nov 2019 14:15]
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 14:19 - Nov 2 with 905 viewsjedmo_jack

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 14:00 - Nov 2 by monmouth

Seriously, loads of English seem to be saying this, but why? England and Wales both lost one serious game - both to South Africa, and Wales were a zillion times closer to beating them, but I think Wales underperformed and hardly ‘did us proud‘.

England over performed last week and took the ABs by surprise. They would probably have lost to France in the group stage had they not had a rest instead. Today, they were utter dogshit against a team they were overwhelming favourites to beat. I don’t see how that’s doing anyone proud.

I’m sorry but you sound a tad overly joyous here.

Yes we were shit today, but to write off our victory against the All Blacks last week, you are deluded. They were marmalised.

As for France, only the Welsh rely on red cards and monumental collapses to beat them...

Any who, we reached one stage further than you ever have and played some great stuff.

As for being favourites, it means nothing. Beating Aus and NZ so convincingly previously almost means nothing against the Boks when we know they’d bring a completely different game to the table. One that more than matches England at that.

It wasn’t to be in the end and we were well beat by a formidable side, but that’s the way it goes.
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 14:23 - Nov 2 with 900 viewsdickythorpe

England thought they'd win easily. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 14:38 - Nov 2 with 876 viewsLeonWasGod

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 12:07 - Nov 2 by ladyjack

Although there is one Englishman you’ll agree with

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 14:43 - Nov 2 with 862 viewsmonmouth

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 14:19 - Nov 2 by jedmo_jack

I’m sorry but you sound a tad overly joyous here.

Yes we were shit today, but to write off our victory against the All Blacks last week, you are deluded. They were marmalised.

As for France, only the Welsh rely on red cards and monumental collapses to beat them...

Any who, we reached one stage further than you ever have and played some great stuff.

As for being favourites, it means nothing. Beating Aus and NZ so convincingly previously almost means nothing against the Boks when we know they’d bring a completely different game to the table. One that more than matches England at that.

It wasn’t to be in the end and we were well beat by a formidable side, but that’s the way it goes.

I’m not joyous, I wanted Wales there to beat England for the third time this year. I did enjoy enormous sense of schadenfreude though. I didn’t discount last week at all. England were magnificent, but it’s never been see under Jones before and probably never will be again. A one off. And you seem to be discounting that Wales were at lot more of a match for South Africa than your lot, if you want to go into the history of last week. We both lost one serious game in this tournament, to them. Absolutely equal.

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 15:13 - Nov 2 with 832 viewsswan85

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 12:34 - Nov 2 by sherpajacob

England in their 4 finals have managed 1 try.

Wow, didn’t know that, quite a statistic. Think I will use that with all my mates (they are all English) will give it a couple of days, could be a bit too early for banter. I sent them the picture of the BA plane called sweet chariot saying “cheer up your Chariot is on its way!” Couple thought it was too soon!
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 15:18 - Nov 2 with 822 viewsswan85

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 14:14 - Nov 2 by LeonWasGod

I had Radio 5 on second half in the car and it was hilarious listening to him and the commentary team. Took until the last 10 minutes until the penny dropped that they weren’t “leaving it a little late” to see off Johnny Foreigner. They still refused to give proper credit to SA.

As an exiled Englishman, I find the arrogance staggering and embarrassing. I didn’t notice it so much there, but since I’ve been over here it’s blatantly obvious.

Same for me, live over here and although most of my mates are fine. They can be truly awful, I’m sure English in Wales feel the same. As I posted earlier, for the media this week they were almost like they needn’t turn up. Also disrespectful of SA kicking game in the semi, they did what they needed to do to win (both games).

As for Matt Dawson, there are a lot of former players who I did not like as a player but like as a comentator. Guscott is one. Matt Dawson still can’t take to him though!
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 15:28 - Nov 2 with 806 viewsWarwickHunt

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 14:38 - Nov 2 by LeonWasGod

Although there is one Englishman you’ll agree with

Top bloke, Brian. Always on the money.
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 15:31 - Nov 2 with 797 viewsdickythorpe

Corbyn also sent a good luck tweet, to which Moore replied "F@ck off , just for balance"
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 15:40 - Nov 2 with 776 viewsWarwickHunt

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 15:31 - Nov 2 by dickythorpe

Corbyn also sent a good luck tweet, to which Moore replied "F@ck off , just for balance"

Mate of mine used to work with him in the same solicitors' practice.
Absolute gent but not someone you’d want to cross...

Labour supporter with no time for the Corbynistas. Would love to see him go into politics...
[Post edited 2 Nov 2019 16:15]
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 16:01 - Nov 2 with 753 viewsdickythorpe

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 15:40 - Nov 2 by WarwickHunt

Mate of mine used to work with him in the same solicitors' practice.
Absolute gent but not someone you’d want to cross...

Labour supporter with no time for the Corbynistas. Would love to see him go into politics...
[Post edited 2 Nov 2019 16:15]

His 2nd autobiography , the one he did after playing was deep and heartbreaking in parts.
A no nonsense character.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024