Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Allen 18:30 - Oct 5 with 4793 viewsJackfath

Damn, I wish he was our player.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Joe Allen on 01:02 - Oct 6 with 1318 viewsLohengrin

Joe Allen on 18:40 - Oct 5 by theloneranger

That's the type of midfield player we've been trying to find for a very long time.

I found him down Bistro Pierre in Mumbles earlier this evening.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Joe Allen on 08:15 - Oct 6 with 1241 views34dfgdf54

Joe Allen on 23:51 - Oct 5 by Brynmill_Jack

I don't think he was sh*t today, if you could read what I wrote I said he'd been sh*t all season and raised his game against us. His last performance for Wales was an absolute joke and people on here think he should still be playing for us? Cretins.

We gave the game and possession to Stoke all day, God help us when Cardiff come here as they will do exactly the same.

You don’t think he’s a better player than Fulton or Grimes?
Joe Allen on 09:23 - Oct 6 with 1195 viewsmonmouth

Joe Allen on 08:15 - Oct 6 by 34dfgdf54

You don’t think he’s a better player than Fulton or Grimes?

Of course he is. But he’s also as expensive as Ayew, so this is a nonsensical conversation. We need someone like him, but in our price range. Neither he nor Ayew is anywhere near worth what they are being paid, but of course they are better than pound shop replacements like Fulton.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Joe Allen on 11:22 - Oct 6 with 1144 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Joe Allen on 19:57 - Oct 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Bollocks all of you. This was his only good performance of the season and he raised his game because it was us. He’s sh*t now, we didn’t make life difficult for hi at alll. If only for a Bodde time to have kicked the bearded little tw@t into orbit. C*nt

Indeed he didn’t have a kick against us last season.
Facking dwarf

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Joe Allen on 11:26 - Oct 6 with 1138 viewsJackSomething

Joe Allen on 00:11 - Oct 6 by francos16

Just returned from Oz , first time at Liberty for over 6 months . Joe Allen absolutely ran the show from start to finish. In a different league to what we can offer ( that said he’s 70k per week )We will at best finish top
ten if today is a decent gauge of our ability . We had no width against a side that’s won twice since January 2019. Realityhas today just sunk in . We are miles off being a realistic threat in this league

Strange attitude to take towards a team that started the day top of the league. Still those 90 minutes obviously make you an expert.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Joe Allen on 11:41 - Oct 6 with 1118 viewsmonmouth

Joe Allen on 11:26 - Oct 6 by JackSomething

Strange attitude to take towards a team that started the day top of the league. Still those 90 minutes obviously make you an expert.

He is only one eye short of the full Francois though, so needs no expertise to be right.

Looking at the team and others, there probably are quite a few better teams in this league. I think the smash and grab at Leeds just distorted everyone's view. If we could keep this up with THAT midfield, it would be miraculous.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Joe Allen on 13:41 - Oct 6 with 1052 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

When I first saw a photo of Joe Allen in a Stoke shirt it broke my effing heart, so I really wanted us to stuff them yesterday, though I am aware that before he went to Stoke he really wanted to return to us. I still hope he plays like Messi next Thursday.
Joe Allen on 15:14 - Oct 6 with 1024 viewsNotLoyal

Leroy Fer would have won the game for us yesterday, all we needed was a strong, physical player in midfield and we would have murdered them

We are just too weak and ponderous, it’s tired legs ( god knows why ) and a lack of tactics that lost it.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Joe Allen on 15:31 - Oct 6 with 1015 viewsjackal

Joe Allen on 15:14 - Oct 6 by NotLoyal

Leroy Fer would have won the game for us yesterday, all we needed was a strong, physical player in midfield and we would have murdered them

We are just too weak and ponderous, it’s tired legs ( god knows why ) and a lack of tactics that lost it.

This. Last season we were a better team when Fer played.

Yesterday showed how desperate we are for a ball- winning midfielder.
Joe Allen on 17:57 - Oct 6 with 967 viewsTreforys_Jack

Joe Allen on 19:57 - Oct 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Bollocks all of you. This was his only good performance of the season and he raised his game because it was us. He’s sh*t now, we didn’t make life difficult for hi at alll. If only for a Bodde time to have kicked the bearded little tw@t into orbit. C*nt

brilliant rant
Joe Allen on 18:37 - Oct 6 with 934 viewsSwanjaxs

Joe Allen on 17:57 - Oct 6 by Treforys_Jack

brilliant rant

Not really...

Just a jumped up little scroat with a massive chip on his shoulder 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Joe Allen on 20:05 - Oct 6 with 898 viewsLeonWasGod

Joe Allen on 18:40 - Oct 5 by theloneranger

That's the type of midfield player we've been trying to find for a very long time.

We found him, but that c*nt Jenkins fecked it up.
Joe Allen on 20:10 - Oct 6 with 895 viewsDr_Winston

Joe Allen on 15:31 - Oct 6 by jackal

This. Last season we were a better team when Fer played.

Yesterday showed how desperate we are for a ball- winning midfielder.

Season before last we were a better team when Fer played too.

One of the most idiotically maligned players we've had in years. No great surprise to see him doing well for Feyenoord.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Joe Allen on 20:34 - Oct 6 with 880 viewsswancity

Joe Allen on 20:10 - Oct 6 by Dr_Winston

Season before last we were a better team when Fer played too.

One of the most idiotically maligned players we've had in years. No great surprise to see him doing well for Feyenoord.

Fee was much maligned due mainly to his inconsistency on the pitch where his usual good game ratio was one in three. He'd go missing in games too often and most certainly was not Captain material. There's a reason that he's been a regular in three teams relegated from the Premier League now.
As for the Dutch league: 😂😂😂😂

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Joe Allen on 20:35 - Oct 6 with 878 viewsswancity

Joe Allen on 20:34 - Oct 6 by swancity

Fee was much maligned due mainly to his inconsistency on the pitch where his usual good game ratio was one in three. He'd go missing in games too often and most certainly was not Captain material. There's a reason that he's been a regular in three teams relegated from the Premier League now.
As for the Dutch league: 😂😂😂😂

Fer not Fee

Joe Allen on 08:56 - Oct 7 with 735 viewsSwanDownUnder

I was at a wedding with Joe the other day, hes not coming back.
Joe Allen on 09:52 - Oct 7 with 710 viewsdickythorpe

Getting Fer fully fit was the issue.
Joe Allen on 11:06 - Oct 7 with 660 viewsswancity

Joe Allen on 09:52 - Oct 7 by dickythorpe

Getting Fer fully fit was the issue.

Yes that’s a point and the other issue was getting the half hearted fooker to fully focus on the job.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024