Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread 19:12 - Dec 9 with 21449 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 Dec 2019 18:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:57 - Dec 11 with 2479 viewsCaptain_Sham

George Byers needs to have a medical assessment. He is displaying symptoms of B.S.E.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:57 - Dec 11 with 2465 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:55 - Dec 11 by monmouth

I’m having intermittent rage problems.

It’s constant for me.

We’ve scored. Yay!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:57 - Dec 11 with 2477 viewsmonmouth

Happier now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:58 - Dec 11 with 2468 viewsGaryjack

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:53 - Dec 11 by jackharris

The crowds are going to be small for the rest of the season if we carry on like this. And next season we be lucky to get anywhere near 10,000 season ticket holders.

I'd be amazed if there are more than 8000 bums on seats there tonight.
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:58 - Dec 11 with 2459 viewsswan85

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:55 - Dec 11 by monmouth

My screen went as well and didn’t see the goal
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:58 - Dec 11 with 2429 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Laugh out loud moment. Cheers Monny

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:00 - Dec 11 with 2353 viewsWantagejack

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:54 - Dec 11 by union_jack

Is anyone else having intermittent sound problems on Sky red button?

Yes, hopeless. Switched to the live recording I'd set on Sky and been ok since.
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:01 - Dec 11 with 2325 viewsHumpty

Any streams chaps?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:01 - Dec 11 with 2289 viewsjojaca

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:58 - Dec 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Laugh out loud moment. Cheers Monny

Sky on the red button been awful, buffering, losing commentary and missed both goals.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:02 - Dec 11 with 2267 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:01 - Dec 11 by Humpty

Any streams chaps?

Plenty of fvcking tears 😢

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:02 - Dec 11 with 2259 viewslonglostjack

Worse situation here. Out in restaurant. COYS.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:03 - Dec 11 with 2246 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:01 - Dec 11 by jojaca

Sky on the red button been awful, buffering, losing commentary and missed both goals.

Well I’d be buggad if I was spending a tenner to watch on the swans website

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:03 - Dec 11 with 2241 viewsGaryjack

I've had no probs with Sky red button tonight unfortunately.
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:05 - Dec 11 with 2152 viewsjedmo_jack

Borja shagged Coops’ missus or something?

I like Surridge but I’m not confident he’ll put away his chances when he’s up top
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:07 - Dec 11 with 2077 viewsMrSwerve

Regardless of the score, it's all a bit depressing at the moment, isn't it?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:07 - Dec 11 with 2074 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:01 - Dec 11 by Humpty

Any streams chaps?

cant find any but on radio online

https://tunein.com/radio/Radio-City-1386AM-s251913/

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:11 - Dec 11 with 1979 viewsswan85

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:07 - Dec 11 by MrSwerve

Yep it is - very despondent at the moment, looking forward to a long drive to Luton
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:12 - Dec 11 with 1935 viewsHumpty

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:07 - Dec 11 by epaul

cant find any but on radio online

https://tunein.com/radio/Radio-City-1386AM-s251913/

Yeah got radio. Cheers anyway Paul.
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:20 - Dec 11 with 1758 viewsjojaca

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:07 - Dec 11 by MrSwerve

Yes, back down the leagues feeling.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:27 - Dec 11 with 1602 viewsWxmJax

Celina's got his shooting boots on tonight, unfortunately they're on the wrong feet.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:28 - Dec 11 with 1583 viewsCopaMundial

Have to say we’re playing some nice stuff
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:31 - Dec 11 with 1507 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:02 - Dec 11 by longlostjack

Worse situation here. Out in restaurant. COYS.

Hope your having a better eating experience than we've just had.
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:32 - Dec 11 with 1463 viewsGaryjack

If i was there tonight, i'd be looking forward to half time and an ice cold pastie with boiling cup of bovril. It all just seems like a throwback to those wonderfully crap days of playing Mansfield Town at home on a Tuesday night at the Vetch in front of 2500.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2019 20:33]
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:32 - Dec 11 with 1462 viewsThrasher6

I have just backed us to win.....so sorry chaps....that's at least a point for Blackburn...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:34 - Dec 11 with 1387 viewsA_Fans_Dad

According to the Radio Carroll is playing well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024