Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread 22:49 - Dec 26 with 24094 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 14:18]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 15:37 - Dec 29 with 2764 viewslonglostjack

Nearly a Pratley !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 15:38 - Dec 29 with 2762 viewsTimTtam

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 15:31 - Dec 29 by A_Fans_Dad

30 minutes played, 55% possession, we haven't had one shot and they have had 2.
I am glad I haven't got a stream.

Lol, you literally posted exactly what I was about to...

Can you imagine if we go an entire half with 0 shots?

Nevermind, 2 shots and 1 on target. Hooray!

The only positive is that they have 2 players with yellow cards. We may have to get one of them sent off to get back in the game.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 15:39]

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 15:40 - Dec 29 with 2699 viewsPegojack

Bayo still knocking them in for Wycombe in League One at the grand old age of 37!

A cheeky bid in January?
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 15:41 - Dec 29 with 2683 viewsLeonWasGod

Disjointed sh*te again
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 15:41 - Dec 29 with 2680 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 15:40 - Dec 29 by Pegojack

Bayo still knocking them in for Wycombe in League One at the grand old age of 37!

A cheeky bid in January?

Don’t joke...
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 15:43 - Dec 29 with 2582 viewsMrSwerve

Slow, safe, lethargic, boring.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 15:43 - Dec 29 with 2577 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Carroll with another yellow, did he deserve it?
It is not like him.
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 15:44 - Dec 29 with 2522 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 15:43 - Dec 29 by A_Fans_Dad

Carroll with another yellow, did he deserve it?
It is not like him.

Yep, pulled a player by the shorts as they were on the break.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 15:45 - Dec 29 with 2490 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 15:44 - Dec 29 by MrSwerve

Yep, pulled a player by the shorts as they were on the break.

He needs to pull his socks up!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 29 with 2412 viewsMrSwerve

Even Trundle is getting p*ssed off on comms with our lack of energy on the break and passing backwards.

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 29 with 2391 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Just watching Arsenal v Chelsea, VAR looks at Chelsea's goal for offside and does not see that the scorer, (who should have had 2 yellows), shoves over a defender to get to the ball.
I am sure that they are trying to get VAR removed.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 15:50]
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 15:48 - Dec 29 with 2356 viewslonglostjack

Grimes needs a bollocking at half time.

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 15:50 - Dec 29 with 2313 viewsLibertarian

Well that was tedious. However, if we can wake up a bit and inject some pace, this game if for the taking.
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 15:52 - Dec 29 with 2271 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 15:50 - Dec 29 by Libertarian

Well that was tedious. However, if we can wake up a bit and inject some pace, this game if for the taking.

Curt looks embarrassed

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 15:55 - Dec 29 with 2234 viewsJonTheJack

Cannot put into words how schight we are.
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 15:55 - Dec 29 with 2214 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 15:50 - Dec 29 by Libertarian

Pace? Ah yes, I remember...
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 15:58 - Dec 29 with 2179 viewsswan65split

100 mph 4th div rubbish atm.
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 15:59 - Dec 29 with 2158 viewsLeonWasGod

Barnsley are terrible aren’t they. Move the ball and ourselves quicker and this should be an easy win. They are pressing us well, but that’s about it. There was a time not long ago we’d have played around a press like this when teams committed men high up the pitch.
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 16:09 - Dec 29 with 1980 viewstheloneranger

We're still in the dressing room.

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 16:13 - Dec 29 with 1860 viewsunion_jack

They hit the post with no white shirts to be seen at the right back position.😡
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 16:13]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 16:14 - Dec 29 with 1839 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 16:13 - Dec 29 by union_jack

They hit the post with no white shirts to be seen at the right back position.😡
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 16:13]

That will be the far post following a corner I presume?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 16:16 - Dec 29 with 1772 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 16:14 - Dec 29 by JACKMANANDBOY

That will be the far post following a corner I presume?

Not this time no. Ball played out wide, all the time to put the ball across the box and their player misses it / hits the post, couldn’t tell exactly but a terrible miss and a let off.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 16:21 - Dec 29 with 1640 viewsjamiewales

I hate whats happened to our beloved swans 😪
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 16:24 - Dec 29 with 1531 viewsMrSwerve

Even if we manage to scrape this...how depressing does it feel.

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 16:28 - Dec 29 with 1384 viewstheloneranger

It shows how bad we are, we put Byers on!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024