Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread 22:49 - Dec 26 with 24076 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 14:18]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 15:56 - Dec 28 with 3017 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 14:40 - Dec 28 by WarwickHunt

You lost me at Nordfeldt.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2019 20:13]

I take that as a compliment.

As far as I'm concerned Woodbridge has a different set of qualities to Nordfeldt and Mulder but isn't a better 'keeper.
Once the opposition nullify his ability to pass the ball 10 yards they have pretty much taken away his advantage.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 16:33 - Dec 28 with 2981 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 15:56 - Dec 28 by Badlands

As far as I'm concerned Woodbridge has a different set of qualities to Nordfeldt and Mulder but isn't a better 'keeper.
Once the opposition nullify his ability to pass the ball 10 yards they have pretty much taken away his advantage.

Or Woodman, even.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 16:47 - Dec 28 with 2970 viewsraynor94

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 15:56 - Dec 28 by Badlands

Compliment, you can't even get his name right

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:39 - Dec 28 with 2909 viewssioni

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 19:05 - Dec 27 by builthjack

I predict that's we will win our next 4 games.

I’ll raise you: I predict we’ll get 13 pats from the next 4 games.
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 19:52 - Dec 28 with 2802 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:39 - Dec 28 by sioni

I’ll raise you: I predict we’ll get 13 pats from the next 4 games.

Arse, head or cow?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 20:47 - Dec 28 with 2749 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 14:40 - Dec 28 by WarwickHunt

You lost me at Nordfeldt.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2019 20:13]

And me.. with all our recent defensive issues we don't need his contribution between the sticks
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 20:51 - Dec 28 with 2743 viewsAl_Bundy

Is this game on the red button?
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 21:01 - Dec 28 with 2720 viewsbuilthjack

Barnsley have sold 503 tickets. So we make it no sales on the day to Barnsley fans. WTF.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 21:06 - Dec 28 with 2706 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 21:01 - Dec 28 by builthjack

Barnsley have sold 503 tickets. So we make it no sales on the day to Barnsley fans. WTF.

Doesn't sound like a good financial decision, does it ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 21:51 - Dec 28 with 2665 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 21:01 - Dec 28 by builthjack

Theres no way many, if any, would make that journey on a whim on a Sunday. So, just odd rather than costly imo.

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 22:26 - Dec 28 with 2625 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 21:51 - Dec 28 by monmouth

Theres no way many, if any, would make that journey on a whim on a Sunday. So, just odd rather than costly imo.

There are always some wanting to pay on the day though.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 08:30 - Dec 29 with 2401 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 20:51 - Dec 28 by Al_Bundy

Is this game on the red button?

Nah only midweek games.
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 09:36 - Dec 29 with 2343 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 08:30 - Dec 29 by 34dfgdf54

Nah only midweek games.

No only these games

Birmingham City 15:00 Leeds United
Championship, Sky Sports Football - Red Button (14:55)

Bristol City 15:00 Luton Town

Fulham 15:00 Stoke City

Huddersfield Town 15:00 Blackburn Rovers

Nottingham Forest 15:00 Wigan Athletic

Queens Park Rangers 15:00 Hull City
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 10:34 - Dec 29 with 2262 viewsmonmouth

We really could do with putting these away today. Have a good one all.

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 11:04 - Dec 29 with 2210 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 10:34 - Dec 29 by monmouth

We really could do with putting these away today. Have a good one all.

Well, I’m going to put away my free pint anyway.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 11:04]
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 11:42 - Dec 29 with 2141 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 15:55 - Dec 28 by TimTtam

Why do you want Nordfeldt to be picked every week?

Do you remember the horrors of last season?

Because Woodman is making mistakes I don't think Nordfelt would.
At the start of the season Woodman's distribution and his ability to read a game was good but as the season wore on his distribution has slowed and become less accurate (could be the fault the outfield players) and his positioning and willingness to come forward quickly have receded.
Nordfelt had some shockers true enough, but he also had a defence less sable to protect the goal. Teams aren't creating that many clear cut chances but they are converting what is on offer.
At the same stage last season we'd conceded 2 fewer goals.
Woodman is doing OK but he's making mistakes that, IMO, are being ignored because it would go against the belief that he's not an outstanding 'keeper.
I just think Nordfelt deserves the opportunity to show he's a better goalkeeper just as I think Naughton is a better fullback than Roberts (ATM) and Wilmot would make a better DCM than CB.
All about opinions.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 12:47 - Dec 29 with 2020 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 11:42 - Dec 29 by Badlands

Because Woodman is making mistakes I don't think Nordfelt would.
At the start of the season Woodman's distribution and his ability to read a game was good but as the season wore on his distribution has slowed and become less accurate (could be the fault the outfield players) and his positioning and willingness to come forward quickly have receded.
Nordfelt had some shockers true enough, but he also had a defence less sable to protect the goal. Teams aren't creating that many clear cut chances but they are converting what is on offer.
At the same stage last season we'd conceded 2 fewer goals.
Woodman is doing OK but he's making mistakes that, IMO, are being ignored because it would go against the belief that he's not an outstanding 'keeper.
I just think Nordfelt deserves the opportunity to show he's a better goalkeeper just as I think Naughton is a better fullback than Roberts (ATM) and Wilmot would make a better DCM than CB.
All about opinions.

He’s had the opportunity to show he’s a better goalkeeper, that’s why he isn’t playing.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 13:40 - Dec 29 with 1940 viewsHighjack

Blimey that ref seems a bit card happy. He’s averaging around five a game.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 13:58 - Dec 29 with 1907 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I notice our players are suffering quite a few injuries at the moment
VDH
John
Rodon
Garrick
are all carrying injuries.
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 14:04 - Dec 29 with 1877 viewsjedmo_jack

It’s the same f***ing team again. Celina and Ayew on the wing.
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 14:11 - Dec 29 with 1813 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 14:04 - Dec 29 by jedmo_jack

It’s the same f***ing team again. Celina and Ayew on the wing.

Except for two changes.
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 14:22 - Dec 29 with 1752 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 16:33 - Dec 28 by MrSwerve

Or Woodman, even.

Nice place Woodbridge. We had lunch there before the Ipswich game last season.
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 14:43 - Dec 29 with 1649 viewsWarwickHunt

I bet you were a big Derek Bellotti fan too.
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 14:50 - Dec 29 with 1598 viewsTimTtam

Naughton in to provide some much-needed experience to the young defense. Fulton in to ensure that Byers doesn't give the ball away for no reason. Can't fault Cooper with these changes.

Barnsley fans are very happy to see one of their players, Mowatt, finally get a start. He's nailed on to score now.

I still think we'll struggle to win the game. 2-2.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 14:53 - Dec 29 with 1571 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 14:50 - Dec 29 by TimTtam

Naughton in to provide some much-needed experience to the young defense. Fulton in to ensure that Byers doesn't give the ball away for no reason. Can't fault Cooper with these changes.

Barnsley fans are very happy to see one of their players, Mowatt, finally get a start. He's nailed on to score now.

I still think we'll struggle to win the game. 2-2.

I think the bench will be the reason Byers doesn't give the ball away 😇

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024