Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread 22:49 - Dec 26 with 24100 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 14:18]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 16:56 - Dec 29 with 2171 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 16:54 - Dec 29 by MrSwerve

4 all BHam Leeds.

Nope!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 29 with 2158 viewstheloneranger

It's 0-0 at home, and Cooper only uses 2 subs, and leaves a centre forward on the bench.

His tactics are totally fvcking bewildering. He stands on the touchline with his hands in his pockets and looks as if he's away with the fairies!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 29 with 2144 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 16:56 - Dec 29 by union_jack

Nope!

Blimey.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 16:58 - Dec 29 with 2138 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 16:54 - Dec 29 by MrSwerve

4 all BHam Leeds.

4 - 5 now!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 29 with 2109 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 29 by theloneranger

It's 0-0 at home, and Cooper only uses 2 subs, and leaves a centre forward on the bench.

His tactics are totally fvcking bewildering. He stands on the touchline with his hands in his pockets and looks as if he's away with the fairies!!

He’s lost the changing room.

These players are not playing for him
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:03 - Dec 29 with 2021 viewsTheKirkyLife

At least we didn't lose but honestly, I've lost faith. Back to Clement tactics in the worst possible way, all the good work of Potter undone in 6 months.
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:03 - Dec 29 with 2020 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 29 by 34dfgdf54

It’s beginning to look that way to me.

I know tactically he’s weak but maybe his man management is also lacking?

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:04 - Dec 29 with 2004 viewsLibertarian

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 16:56 - Dec 29 by LeonWasGod

Nope, utterly desperate stuff. Even Ayew was anonymous 2nd half. We’re not a team any more.

“We’re not a team any more“

Yep. No interplay. No cohesion. No belief
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:05 - Dec 29 with 1985 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 29 by 34dfgdf54

It looked like that in the first half for sure. Similar pattern to the Brenford game. Are they passing around a pre-match spliff in the dressing room?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:08 - Dec 29 with 1930 viewsjojaca

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:03 - Dec 29 by TheKirkyLife

At least we didn't lose but honestly, I've lost faith. Back to Clement tactics in the worst possible way, all the good work of Potter undone in 6 months.

I think it was undone by the end of September.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:10 - Dec 29 with 1900 viewsAl_Bundy

The formations we use don't help us at all. Could be said the squad doesn't contain what Cooper is trying to achieve.

However.. no excuses for not putting in a shift even if your a shite !

We badly need two box to box midfielders
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:11 - Dec 29 with 1888 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:05 - Dec 29 by longlostjack

It looked like that in the first half for sure. Similar pattern to the Brenford game. Are they passing around a pre-match spliff in the dressing room?

Cooper looks as if he's had a spliff standing on the touchline!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:11 - Dec 29 with 1878 viewsploppy

Every team that comes to the Liberty these days seems to be able to pass the ball around for fun. Like we used to do. We've become a team that needs to win second balls, which is sad in itself, but we're not winning those either.
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:13 - Dec 29 with 1853 viewsHighjack

We’ve had some proper shite teams over the years and I’ve always managed to enjoy it. I’m not enjoying this, whatever this is.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:22 - Dec 29 with 1770 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:13 - Dec 29 by Highjack

We’ve had some proper shite teams over the years and I’ve always managed to enjoy it. I’m not enjoying this, whatever this is.

It's so frustrating to watch, I'm at a loss as to why we always choose the wrong option going forwards. That can't be coopers instructions.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:24 - Dec 29 with 1747 viewsairedale

Well at least the fan in the Barnsley technical area who'd won their "Manager for the Day' competition enjoyed it.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 17:27]
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:25 - Dec 29 with 1725 viewsDrGonzo

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:11 - Dec 29 by ploppy

Every team that comes to the Liberty these days seems to be able to pass the ball around for fun. Like we used to do. We've become a team that needs to win second balls, which is sad in itself, but we're not winning those either.

Opposition teams can walk the ball into our penalty area but we make solving world peace an easier proposition trying to get the ball out of defence.
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:26 - Dec 29 with 1705 viewsOneill_77

Pity we didnt play at Oakwell.

Players unable to raise their game today, not helped by poor atmosphere, the die hards' efforts in Nth East drowned out by malcontents.
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:27 - Dec 29 with 1686 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:04 - Dec 29 by Libertarian

“We’re not a team any more“

Yep. No interplay. No cohesion. No belief

Confidence is the main issue.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:29 - Dec 29 with 1664 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:26 - Dec 29 by Oneill_77

Pity we didnt play at Oakwell.

Players unable to raise their game today, not helped by poor atmosphere, the die hards' efforts in Nth East drowned out by malcontents.

The atmosphere must be driven by the players, especially as previous home games have shown little to get worked up by.

I wasn’t there today but it’s pretty obvious that the display didn’t warrant a vocal positive support. It must be earned.

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:29 - Dec 29 with 1662 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:27 - Dec 29 by thornabyswan

Confidence is the main issue.

This!
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:30 - Dec 29 with 1647 viewsAnotherJohn

Unfortunately we're going backwards. Lack of investment and limited management skills are catching up with us. Without Ayew and perhaps one or two others we would be an average L1 side.
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:31 - Dec 29 with 1640 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:22 - Dec 29 by NotLoyal

It's so frustrating to watch, I'm at a loss as to why we always choose the wrong option going forwards. That can't be coopers instructions.

Trundle spoke a lot of sense during the game was quite critical at times.

I honestly thunk he would get more out of the players than Cooper.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:31 - Dec 29 with 1641 viewsmajorraglan

It’s not going well on the pitch, but on the bright side as poor as they have played they are still n touch with the play off places. What’s really frustrating is that better performances in a some of the games where they’ve been poor and they’d be right up there.
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:32 - Dec 29 with 1629 viewsskettyparkherbert

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:11 - Dec 29 by ploppy

Fir shout mate

What a absolute pile of old shite we were today again.

We should be dominating teams at home but every team seems to know that we haven't got the players that get stuck in and they have the confidence to pass the ball around us.

It was like a training session at times for Barnsley they seem to have all the time in the world.

I am starting to question the Manager now for sure. Taking Surridge off and bringing on Routs up front, WTF was that all about, with Baston sitting on the bench.

So frustrating as we seem to be playing with no passion/aggression, we always look to go sideways and backward too.

I'm dreading going down to watch them fecking shite.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024