Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper 17:07 - Dec 29 with 6928 views34dfgdf54

He has completely lost the dressing room.

As I said in another thread, we are stuck with him as we won’t be able to afford a pay off, this is worrying times despite where we are in the league at the moment.

To not use all of your subs at home when your chasing a goal, especially when you have a £14m striker on the bench, did someone refuse to come on? I honestly wouldn’t be surprised.
Cooper on 19:55 - Dec 29 with 1330 views3swan

Cooper on 19:51 - Dec 29 by monmouth

For me? The players don't really believe in what he is asking them to do, and won't take resposibility to deviate by playing what's in front of them. Then they can't be 'blamed'. So they do it, but without any conviction. You can see it on the pitch, they try to do the same pre programmed crap no matter what the opposition do. There was 30 yards of empty space in the midfield at some points today while we had 4 men in our own penalty box closely marked and still passed to them before hoofing it downfield back to the opposition. It's garbage.

Reflecting as I'm writing, I don't know if that is losing the dressing room or highly paid 'professionals' being cowardly sacless lumps of shit to be truthful.

Reflecting as I'm writing, I don't know if that is losing the dressing room or highly paid 'professionals' being cowardly sacless lumps of shit to be truthful.

A mixture of both.

Professional pride is missing. They need to stop playing like badly programmed robots.
Cooper on 19:55 - Dec 29 with 1323 viewsDarran

Cooper on 19:54 - Dec 29 by 34dfgdf54

Players have no respect for him in short.

So wha4 are the players doing then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cooper on 19:56 - Dec 29 with 1318 views34dfgdf54

Cooper on 19:55 - Dec 29 by Darran

So wha4 are the players doing then?

What you saw today. Not a lot,
Cooper on 19:58 - Dec 29 with 1309 viewsOneill_77

Cooper on 19:05 - Dec 29 by monmouth

Why should we believe you, when all you've posted since your very first post totally contradicts everything that we've seen happen on the pitch?

Was a play on words, mun.

And you're wrong, btw.
Cooper on 19:59 - Dec 29 with 1305 views34dfgdf54

Cooper on 19:58 - Dec 29 by Oneill_77

Was a play on words, mun.

And you're wrong, btw.

Wrong about what?
Cooper on 19:59 - Dec 29 with 1299 viewsDarran

Cooper on 19:56 - Dec 29 by 34dfgdf54

What you saw today. Not a lot,

Seriously are you saying the players are playing poorly to spite him?

Cooper on 20:05 - Dec 29 with 1275 viewssainthelens

Cooper on 19:59 - Dec 29 by Darran

It ain't that Dar, we just not very good....full stop.
Cooper on 20:17 - Dec 29 with 1216 viewsDarran

Cooper on 20:05 - Dec 29 by sainthelens

I’d go with that.

Login to get fewer ads

Cooper on 20:24 - Dec 29 with 1177 viewsmajorraglan

Cooper on 20:05 - Dec 29 by sainthelens

There are some decent players in the squad (and some not so good) but he doesn’t seem to be able to get a tune from the orchestra. Some of these players were brought to the club because they played a certain way, others have been schooled to play a certain way but the “DNA” has just continued to evaporated away.

Club needs to go back to basics.
Cooper on 20:26 - Dec 29 with 1163 views34dfgdf54

Cooper on 19:59 - Dec 29 by Darran

No, but players aren’t motivated, they don’t have faith in what he’s trying to do and in turn performances suffer, big time. Atmosphere will be awful around training ground. Like when Monk for example used to be causing sh*t behind the scenes, it hasn’t got to that stage yet but I don’t believe these players enjoy playing under Cooper.
Cooper on 20:28 - Dec 29 with 1151 viewsDr_Winston

Cooper on 20:26 - Dec 29 by 34dfgdf54

No, but players aren’t motivated, they don’t have faith in what he’s trying to do and in turn performances suffer, big time. Atmosphere will be awful around training ground. Like when Monk for example used to be causing sh*t behind the scenes, it hasn’t got to that stage yet but I don’t believe these players enjoy playing under Cooper.

It's looking that way.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cooper on 20:29 - Dec 29 with 1136 viewsDarran

Fair enough,I still think they should be doing better myself.

Cooper on 20:30 - Dec 29 with 1135 viewsminimichu

Cooper on 19:06 - Dec 29 by icecoldjack

There s a whole bunch of stuff wrong for me.

To see us play percentage football hitting the channels and long ball rubbish is a regression of mammoth proportions that makes almost every team we play against look better than us !

Imagine that, most playing better football than us ? Cooper would be getting a pass if it wasn't for just one thing, the fact that potters football with mostly the same players was the opposite end of the scale !

So, it's clearly a coaching and tactical thing in my view , we were utterly shapeless today, not for the first time, I personally think he is just a typical British paint by numbers coach who wouldn't know flare or continental football if it bit him on the back side.

The transition of anti football has some scary symmetry
Laudrup - Monk
Potter- Cooper

My worry is that he is destroying young talent not enhancing it, Grimes today, fair play to him he dug in but hes slow in his thinking, ditto Carol, they have no idea where their team mates are on the field, that tells me the coaching isn't helping them, nothing is automatic and as a result we are slow moving the ball with self doubt over riding ability .

I say we fook him off now before he does more damage to the team, only when we go behind we play football, almost reverting to what potter taught them,playing a style that is in spite of cooper not because of him.

It's a shambles quite frankly.

“typical British paint by numbers coach”.
I think that’s nail on head sadly.
Cooper on 20:31 - Dec 29 with 1129 viewssainthelens

He and the players need a proper performance and result now Thursday, people now realise he's blaggin it. Tho for me it's a combo of a few things at same time. Poor coaching....lack of quality in final third....distinct lack of confidence in what the 'plan' is.
Cooper on 20:51 - Dec 29 with 1050 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Cooper on 19:54 - Dec 29 by 34dfgdf54

Players have no respect for him in short.

That appears to be the case but what’s disappointing for me is that not many of them appear to have enough personal professional pride to put in a decent shift every time they play.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Cooper on 20:53 - Dec 29 with 1036 views3swan

I know injuries have played their part, but so many players come into the team for a game at different times this season without even being on the bench for other games and then back into the wilderness

John
McKay
Dyer
Routledge
Kalulu
Dhanda
Garrick
Baston
Peterson
Cooper on 20:54 - Dec 29 with 1017 viewsDarran

Cooper on 20:51 - Dec 29 by Joe_bradshaw

That appears to be the case but what’s disappointing for me is that not many of them appear to have enough personal professional pride to put in a decent shift every time they play.

That’s it exactly.

Cooper on 21:02 - Dec 29 with 972 viewsicecoldjack

Cooper on 20:31 - Dec 29 by sainthelens

He and the players need a proper performance and result now Thursday, people now realise he's blaggin it. Tho for me it's a combo of a few things at same time. Poor coaching....lack of quality in final third....distinct lack of confidence in what the 'plan' is.

When every time we need to move it quick, the players need to stop, look around, think, then pass, it's a case of not being well drilled in patterns of play IMO.
I thought Grimes and Carol tried hard today, but they seem hesitant to play the quick pass. It's a confidence thing for sure but it's also a coaching thing I reckon.

Like I said before, potter had the team playing far more fluid football with pretty much the same squad, so what's coopers excuse ?
I believe our players are not awful, I believe they are not clear in what or how they need to play . We are between two styles and in similar Monk fashion are getting progressively worse as time moves on.

I want Cooper to do well but I actually think his influence on this squad is minimal and confusing .
Constantly dropping players in and out and expecting them to perform miracles is a sure sign that he is floundering . It doesn't help the team when from 1 week to the next they are playing alongside somebody different, it explains the slowness in thought too.

It's just a mess and the more I watch the more I think wed be better off with a change of coach. If the players and management screw it next game then I expect the.mood to darken far more than it did today.
Cooper on 21:08 - Dec 29 with 933 viewsWarwickHunt

Cooper on 19:51 - Dec 29 by Darran

And Koeman didn’t even have an interview.

Aye - I was one of the few on here who called it from day one.

One of the “agenda boys” as I seem to recall.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 21:09]
Cooper on 21:37 - Dec 29 with 821 viewshowenjack

Cooper on 21:08 - Dec 29 by WarwickHunt

Aye - I was one of the few on here who called it from day one.

One of the “agenda boys” as I seem to recall.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 21:09]

Gary Rowatt was one guy I thought would be a good fit for us. He's always impressed me with his insight when interviewed on the telly. He's joined Millwall now who are climbing the table.
They beat Brentford today at home .
Cooper on 21:51 - Dec 29 with 755 viewsDewi1jack

Cooper on 19:42 - Dec 29 by Darran

What does lost the dressing room actually mean?

His pratnav has wiped its memory of favourite places and he turned right instead of left?

After today, how I wish that statement was true and he had lost the dressing room.

Worse.
I stayed to the bitter end, hoping, nay praying we'd improve
55 and still naive as fuk

♫ "We're fukin sh1t.
We're fukin sh1t♫

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Cooper on 21:54 - Dec 29 with 749 viewssainthelens

Cooper on 21:37 - Dec 29 by howenjack

Gary Rowatt was one guy I thought would be a good fit for us. He's always impressed me with his insight when interviewed on the telly. He's joined Millwall now who are climbing the table.
They beat Brentford today at home .

Is about time Rowett got one job right. He's pretty much fcked up most jobs.
Cooper on 22:09 - Dec 29 with 688 viewsQJumpingJack

If/when Cooper leaves which may be next season / season after then Andy Scott must be a favourite to replace him & would be a cheap / money saving option?
Cooper on 23:28 - Dec 29 with 583 viewsjasper_T

Cooper on 22:09 - Dec 29 by QJumpingJack

If/when Cooper leaves which may be next season / season after then Andy Scott must be a favourite to replace him & would be a cheap / money saving option?

Is he even a coach, let alone manager?
Cooper on 23:43 - Dec 29 with 563 viewsbuilthjack

Perhaps he should play his players in their best positions.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024