Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread 22:09 - Dec 29 with 34563 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Jan 2020 18:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:14 - Jan 2 with 2324 viewspansypants

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 21:50 - Jan 2 by MrSwerve

So is the general consensus - we're absolute shite and terrible but somehow we're in the playoffs??

Doesn't say much for this league does it

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:17 - Jan 2 with 2274 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:14 - Jan 2 by 3swan

Just sent a text to a mate near enough for word for word. He doesn't need to scream and shout but at least show some enthusiasm and support especially in that last 10 mins

Well going on the way we played second half, I’m happier with him sitting down saying absolute nothing😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:17 - Jan 2 with 2273 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:13 - Jan 2 by jojaca

On his day he's unplayable, that comment tiggled me. How many more games have to pass before fans realize he is useless.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2020 22:14]

Well maybe a little OTT, but my point was that he should be improving, but isn't,shame really.
I'll temper my enthusiasm next time soz.😀
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:17 - Jan 2 with 2258 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:13 - Jan 2 by STID2017

Getting off early to catch a plane to Spain according to those ITK

It had a little bit of that feel about it.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:18 - Jan 2 with 2243 viewsandrew

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 21:30 - Jan 2 by CopaMundial

Did the commentator just say Byers has been excellent tonight😂

If you think he didn’t play well you need to remove yourself from the group and never enter the liberty again. Trolls are not welcome.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:19 - Jan 2 with 2222 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:11 - Jan 2 by Cooperman

What happened to Baston? I was too far away to see it but it didn’t look much and then he’s up on his feet jogging off and doing 360 waves to the crowd.

His way of having a crowd ovation and saying bye bye
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:19 - Jan 2 with 2222 views3swan

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:13 - Jan 2 by jojaca

On his day he's unplayable, that comment tiggled me. How many more games have to pass before fans realize he is useless.

Flatters but that's all. One good game then goes missing in many more. Now that might not all be down to him but tactics. He does need to improve his general play.
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:24 - Jan 2 with 2149 viewsSTID2017

3 wins, 2 draws, just one defeat since WBA game.
I know we got problems (and may have more after the end of January) but that's not a bad record

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:26 - Jan 2 with 2123 viewsjojaca

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:17 - Jan 2 by jack2jack

Well maybe a little OTT, but my point was that he should be improving, but isn't,shame really.
I'll temper my enthusiasm next time soz.😀

I just think Celina is the closest thing to Glyfi since he left the club and fans are showing blind faith in him. I would back my 9 year old daughter in 50/50 challenge with Celina.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:26 - Jan 2 with 2124 views3swan

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 21:45 - Jan 2 by NotLoyal

Lazy and pathetic second half.
No commitment to kill a game, no direction, simply dreadful.

Obviously I wanted the win but Charlton deserved a point for their effort in the second half. I hope that Cooper doesn't say there were any positives other than the 3 points.
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:27 - Jan 2 with 2101 viewsCopaMundial

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:18 - Jan 2 by andrew

If you think he didn’t play well you need to remove yourself from the group and never enter the liberty again. Trolls are not welcome.

What group is that then ? If it was down to me he wouldn’t play another game this season, not good enough.
Never enter the Liberty again ......nice one, I entered the North Bank half way line for nearly forty years so do me a favour will you, mind you, the way we’re playing I might just take you up on your suggestion.
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:28 - Jan 2 with 2073 viewsunion_jack

Allow Cardiff the same opportunities we did with Charlton tonight and the first derby double will have to wait another year at least.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:29 - Jan 2 with 2062 viewsPacemaker

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:26 - Jan 2 by 3swan

Obviously I wanted the win but Charlton deserved a point for their effort in the second half. I hope that Cooper doesn't say there were any positives other than the 3 points.

You don’t happen to sit near the halfway line in the east stand do you?

There was a guy screaming and shouting similar thoughts throughout the game.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:32 - Jan 2 with 1990 views3swan

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:29 - Jan 2 by Pacemaker

You don’t happen to sit near the halfway line in the east stand do you?

There was a guy screaming and shouting similar thoughts throughout the game.

No 150 miles away but the way I was screaming at the TV you could have heard me
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:36 - Jan 2 with 1933 viewssainthelens

As previously mentioned by others, this league is fckn awful, so why not take advantage of it. We are on top of a very poor bunch. Yes, we are annoying, yes we are frustrating, yes Cooper is limited but fck it....I've become accepting of it, must be my age. Jesus knows where we'll end up come May.
I'll settle now smashing up our little cousins next week.
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:37 - Jan 2 with 1932 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:27 - Jan 2 by CopaMundial

What group is that then ? If it was down to me he wouldn’t play another game this season, not good enough.
Never enter the Liberty again ......nice one, I entered the North Bank half way line for nearly forty years so do me a favour will you, mind you, the way we’re playing I might just take you up on your suggestion.

He had a good game tonight. Had plenty of space to play in for a change, but was far from our worse out there.
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:50 - Jan 2 with 1769 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:26 - Jan 2 by 3swan

He mentioned tired legs. What after 46 mins??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:52 - Jan 2 with 1746 viewsPacemaker

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:11 - Jan 2 by Cooperman

What happened to Baston? I was too far away to see it but it didn’t look much and then he’s up on his feet jogging off and doing 360 waves to the crowd.

He had his hand up to the bench a few moments before he went down, I assumed it was fatigue but the way he was waving I guess he was just saving himself for the start of La Liga after the Winter break.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:56 - Jan 2 with 1691 views3swan

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:50 - Jan 2 by theloneranger

He mentioned tired legs. What after 46 mins??

Ah nothing about the tactics of running back to our penalty area and banking as soon as Charlton got over the halfway line. We stopped pressing in the second half and invited the pressure.
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 23:06 - Jan 2 with 1596 viewsjasper_T

We need to look at who has been working at the club for the past ~10 years to make us so awful in second halves so frequently. It's been a consistent problem under so many managers, so it's obviously not the coaching teams but someone else spiking the lucozade.
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 23:08 - Jan 2 with 1578 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 21:44 - Jan 2 by 34dfgdf54

I’m sorry but that was two awful football teams.

How are we in the play offs, crazy how bad this league is.

Sort of. If we could have got a bit of traction in the second half we could have made it look quite comfortable. We looked okay at times in the first when we realised that the Charlton back four had collectively shat the bed but for whatever reason we went completely off the boil and fell apart after half time.

Dhanda for Celina was the wrong sub which probably didn’t help. It should have been Celina for Routledge and Fulton for Byers.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 23:09 - Jan 2 with 1574 viewsAndyconky

Byers was superb. Just because he doesn't always want to play the safe pass may mean the ball goes amiss sometimes. Ne grateful what we have

Blog: Are we any better than other supporters ?

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 23:21 - Jan 2 with 1506 viewsgordondg

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 23:09 - Jan 2 by Andyconky

Byers was superb. Just because he doesn't always want to play the safe pass may mean the ball goes amiss sometimes. Ne grateful what we have

Looked on in disbelief as our manager came on fist pumping after that second half performance.
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 23:22 - Jan 2 with 1498 viewscontroversial_jack

Yes, unplayable was stretching it a bit.
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 23:23 - Jan 2 with 1484 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 23:09 - Jan 2 by Andyconky

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024