Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surridge 16:57 - Dec 31 with 6377 views34dfgdf54

Going back according to Nixon
Surridge on 16:58 - Dec 31 with 3140 viewsJackfath

Brewster's coming in init

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Surridge on 17:04 - Dec 31 with 3108 viewssplJack

Surridge on 16:58 - Dec 31 by Jackfath

Brewster's coming in init

Not until Nixon confirms it.
Surridge on 17:19 - Dec 31 with 3027 viewsSwanDownUnder

haha
Surridge on 17:24 - Dec 31 with 2987 viewsthornabyswan

Good he is crap anyway

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Surridge on 17:26 - Dec 31 with 2976 viewsGlastonbury

Does he need a lift ?
Surridge on 17:38 - Dec 31 with 2917 views34dfgdf54

Surridge on 17:19 - Dec 31 by SwanDownUnder

haha

Surprised you could spell that right.
Surridge on 17:45 - Dec 31 with 2890 viewslifelong

Considering the very poor service he got I thought Surridge played well the other evening against Barnsley, must be hugely frustrating playing up front for us with the complete lack of creativity in the side.
Surridge on 17:56 - Dec 31 with 2845 viewsjasper_T

oh noooooo
Login to get fewer ads

Surridge on 18:12 - Dec 31 with 2771 viewslonglostjack

Odd that we played him for the full 90 minutes on Sunday.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Surridge on 18:15 - Dec 31 with 2755 viewsbuilthjack

He needs to practice his jumping for the ball. He loses most. Yet Ayew who is a short ass outjumps his man. Odd.
That's why Woodman now aims most of his balls to Ayew.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Surridge on 18:19 - Dec 31 with 2742 viewsswan65split

Surridge on 17:45 - Dec 31 by lifelong

Considering the very poor service he got I thought Surridge played well the other evening against Barnsley, must be hugely frustrating playing up front for us with the complete lack of creativity in the side.

This all the way, hes been having scraps all the time.
Surridge on 18:24 - Dec 31 with 2720 viewsDarran

Why do they want him back he’s fuçking crap.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Surridge on 18:24 - Dec 31 with 2724 viewsDr_Winston

Surridge on 18:19 - Dec 31 by swan65split

This all the way, hes been having scraps all the time.

All our strikers do. We're just fortunate to have someone like Ayew, capable of dropping deeper and running with the ball.

Any forward who thrives on service into the box would struggle in this team.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Surridge on 18:24 - Dec 31 with 2721 viewsHighjack

Poor Nixon, he’ll get one right some day.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Surridge on 18:27 - Dec 31 with 2708 viewsswan65split

Surridge on 18:24 - Dec 31 by Darran

Why do they want him back he’s fuçking crap.

So was that fella from Chelsea was.......we dont use them as they should be used.
Because we have Managers who cant seem to manage.
Surridge on 18:52 - Dec 31 with 2629 viewsNotLoyal

Reminds me of a shit Torpey.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Surridge on 18:58 - Dec 31 with 2605 viewsBadlands

No loss.
To much effort put into appealing after he's fallen over.
Only being played because Bournemouth moaned about him not getting game time.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Surridge on 19:24 - Dec 31 with 2540 viewsthornabyswan

Surridge on 18:15 - Dec 31 by builthjack

He needs to practice his jumping for the ball. He loses most. Yet Ayew who is a short ass outjumps his man. Odd.
That's why Woodman now aims most of his balls to Ayew.

He makes Patrick Bamford look like a cage fighter prefer Baston.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Surridge on 19:28 - Dec 31 with 2525 viewslifelong

Surridge on 19:24 - Dec 31 by thornabyswan

He makes Patrick Bamford look like a cage fighter prefer Baston.

I’m better than Baston and I’m 72.
Surridge on 19:35 - Dec 31 with 2495 viewsGaz_M

Surridge on 17:45 - Dec 31 by lifelong

Why lie?

I can only assume you didn't see the game.
Surridge on 19:43 - Dec 31 with 2471 viewslifelong

Surridge on 19:35 - Dec 31 by Gaz_M

Why lie?

I can only assume you didn't see the game.

I’m not.

I was there at the game and I am giving my honest opinion, Surridge worked hard and was given no service. He looked the only goal threat we had and there’s no way he should have been pulled for Routledge.
Surridge on 19:49 - Dec 31 with 2447 viewsDr_Winston

Surridge on 19:43 - Dec 31 by lifelong

I’m not.

I was there at the game and I am giving my honest opinion, Surridge worked hard and was given no service. He looked the only goal threat we had and there’s no way he should have been pulled for Routledge.

I don't think he played particularly well against Barnsley (Baston is a better player in most respects TBH) but your general point stands. The lack of service doesn't help and pulling him in place of a shortarse winger was perhaps the dumbest decision Cooper has made in an increasingly long list of them.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Surridge on 19:58 - Dec 31 with 2416 viewslifelong

Surridge on 19:49 - Dec 31 by Dr_Winston

I don't think he played particularly well against Barnsley (Baston is a better player in most respects TBH) but your general point stands. The lack of service doesn't help and pulling him in place of a shortarse winger was perhaps the dumbest decision Cooper has made in an increasingly long list of them.

I thought the ball was lumped up to him for most of the game, it made it easy for their number 5, who was a very good player.
Surridge on 19:59 - Dec 31 with 2412 viewsDr_Winston

Surridge on 19:58 - Dec 31 by lifelong

I thought the ball was lumped up to him for most of the game, it made it easy for their number 5, who was a very good player.

No doubt, but he went down like a sack of spuds at almost every physical contact. Got to be stronger than that.

Surridge on 20:14 - Dec 31 with 2371 viewsicecoldjack

If the point blank range chance he missed had fallen to Borja then it would have been a goal .

Surridge is ok, just not quite there yet, he came here to improve and learn, we need somebody who can offer a bit more .

Our midfield is the worst in 20 yrs, which is killing us game after game, this if course doesn't help one bit .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024