Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hazza and Meghan step back 18:56 - Jan 8 with 8623 viewsMrSwerve

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51040751

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Hazza and Meghan step back on 21:25 - Jan 9 with 2076 viewsexiledclaseboy

Incidentally, the Daily Telegraph is in absolute meltdown about this. The first dozen articles on its homepage are about it. Trump v Iran has been duly relegated.

Poll: Tory leader

Hazza and Meghan step back on 21:25 - Jan 9 with 2076 viewslondonlisa2001

Hazza and Meghan step back on 21:23 - Jan 9 by Flashberryjack

Has Megan been hung out to dry ?

She has undoubtedly been attacked by the British tabloids.

Although, I suspect, nothing compared to the way they’ll be attacked from now on.

The knives will be out.
Hazza and Meghan step back on 21:29 - Jan 9 with 2060 viewsexiledclaseboy

Markle started from a seriously disadvantaged position in the eyes of British royalist types. She’s an independent woman with independent wealth and a well established and successful career of her own. She has a mind of her own and isn’t afraid to use it. And she’s mixed race with a colourful (no pun intended) family background. There will have been many a dislodged monocle I’d imagine.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2020 21:29]

Poll: Tory leader

Hazza and Meghan step back on 21:29 - Jan 9 with 2059 viewsCatullus

Hazza and Meghan step back on 21:21 - Jan 9 by sainthelens

Who's to say Harry's not pssd off at the way the establishment are protecting Andrew while he feels his Mrs is hung out to dry.
Not my opinion btw , just putting it out there.

Andrew...his shenanigans are making a strong case for going Federal. He's too dumb to realise, well anything it seems.

I respect the Queen, and Phil the Greek as far as it goes. That is as far as saying when Her Maj passes they can split up the money and make a sharp exit to a paradise of their choice.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Hazza and Meghan step back on 22:00 - Jan 9 with 2031 viewsFlashberryjack

Hazza and Meghan step back on 21:25 - Jan 9 by londonlisa2001

She has undoubtedly been attacked by the British tabloids.

Although, I suspect, nothing compared to the way they’ll be attacked from now on.

The knives will be out.

I don't think the press has been particularly harsh on her... but of course that would depend on what you consider to be harsh.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Hazza and Meghan step back on 22:54 - Jan 9 with 1996 viewsBanosswan

Hazza and Meghan step back on 22:00 - Jan 9 by Flashberryjack

I don't think the press has been particularly harsh on her... but of course that would depend on what you consider to be harsh.

To be fair there was definitely a narrative against her. But now they've gone and confirmed all the negative comments.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Hazza and Meghan step back on 08:20 - Jan 10 with 1922 viewsKilkennyjack

Truth.

Beware of the Risen People

Hazza and Meghan step back on 09:29 - Jan 10 with 1900 viewsjackportis

JP comments a third rate actress who exploited the royal family and British public. She also let down Harry's family. His walk away from duty must also mean no more England Rugby matches pouncing around. Andrew must be chuffed the focus is off him.
Frogmore cottage. This should be used by Sadiq Khan or religious leaders from ethnic backgrounds.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Login to get fewer ads

Hazza and Meghan step back on 10:50 - Jan 10 with 1881 viewsEbo

The Daily Mail have systematically hunted Meghan and Harry down like Diana over a number of years. Now they claim H&M to be "traitors" for being hunted and choosing a different path for themselves. I imagine that The Mail expected H&M to do the decent thing and go on a road trip in Paris ...

It's the same set of behaviours that the Mail / Express / Sun apply to Remainers, Judges etc.

They have invested 17 pages of hate in their pursuit of Meghan and Harry today because they chose a different pathway for their exit instead of a tunnel of love ...

Who buys this stuff? Just STOP sponsoring hate?

Sorry seems to be the hardest word for Mail readers. It seems to me that they live their lives like candles in the wind ...

Meanwhile, WW III, climate crisis, Brexit disaster, dumping young people's futures get no coverage due to the gaslighting of our gutter press ... "it's a good day to bury bad news with a royal jizzfest"

To top it all, one of Vote Leave's senior wonks has just tweeted that "Princess Diana did not complain as much about her job" ... well it's kind of hard for her to do that now isn't it? Is it too much to expect her son not to want to repeat that movie scene?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Hazza and Meghan step back on 10:57 - Jan 10 with 1873 viewsHighjack

Hazza and Meghan step back on 10:50 - Jan 10 by Ebo

The Daily Mail have systematically hunted Meghan and Harry down like Diana over a number of years. Now they claim H&M to be "traitors" for being hunted and choosing a different path for themselves. I imagine that The Mail expected H&M to do the decent thing and go on a road trip in Paris ...

It's the same set of behaviours that the Mail / Express / Sun apply to Remainers, Judges etc.

They have invested 17 pages of hate in their pursuit of Meghan and Harry today because they chose a different pathway for their exit instead of a tunnel of love ...

Sorry seems to be the hardest word for Mail readers. It seems to me that they live their lives like candles in the wind ...

Meanwhile, WW III, climate crisis, Brexit disaster, dumping young people's futures get no coverage due to the gaslighting of our gutter press ... "it's a good day to bury bad news with a royal jizzfest"

To top it all, one of Vote Leave's senior wonks has just tweeted that "Princess Diana did not complain as much about her job" ... well it's kind of hard for her to do that now isn't it? Is it too much to expect her son not to want to repeat that movie scene?

How do you know what is in the Mail unless you read it?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Hazza and Meghan step back on 12:37 - Jan 10 with 1838 viewsFlashberryjack

Hazza and Meghan step back on 10:57 - Jan 10 by Highjack

How do you know what is in the Mail unless you read it?

Someone who reads it told a friend of a friend who then told Ebo.

Hello

Hazza and Meghan step back on 12:48 - Jan 10 with 1825 viewswobbly

Hazza and Meghan step back on 10:50 - Jan 10 by Ebo

They need 17 pages to squeeze in enough photos of Megan (with a couple of the ginger kid as well).

Which, to be clear, I’m absolutely fine with. 18 pages would be better though.
Hazza and Meghan step back on 18:21 - Jan 10 with 1751 viewsjackportis

Has anybody come up with a theory that Harry has just discovered he is actually not Charles son?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Hazza and Meghan step back on 18:40 - Jan 10 with 1734 viewsSwanjaxs

Hazza and Meghan step back on 18:21 - Jan 10 by jackportis

Has anybody come up with a theory that Harry has just discovered he is actually not Charles son?

James Hewitt was unavailable for comment...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Hazza and Meghan step back on 18:44 - Jan 10 with 1728 viewsHighjack

If it’s taken him over 35 years to figure that one out he’s even thicker than we thought.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Hazza and Meghan step back on 20:06 - Jan 10 with 1699 viewstheloneranger

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Hazza and Meghan step back on 09:54 - Jan 11 with 1633 viewswaynekerr55

Is anyone else perplexed by the outrage? I mean, Prince Andrew hung around with a nonce and that's blown over.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Hazza and Meghan step back on 12:48 - Jan 11 with 1590 viewsDJack

Hazza and Meghan step back on 09:54 - Jan 11 by waynekerr55

Is anyone else perplexed by the outrage? I mean, Prince Andrew hung around with a nonce and that's blown over.

They're very well connected, entitled people with liberal values... of course the presss hate them.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Hazza and Meghan step back on 13:36 - Jan 11 with 1565 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The great British tabloid press has spent the last couple of years saying clear off Meghan, you're not a proper royal and it's outrageous the way you've infiltrated the royal family.

Now she's said she's clearing off they're saying it's outrageous the way she's clearing off.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Hazza and Meghan step back on 13:38 - Jan 11 with 1562 viewsFlashberryjack

Hazza and Meghan step back on 13:36 - Jan 11 by Joe_bradshaw

The great British tabloid press has spent the last couple of years saying clear off Meghan, you're not a proper royal and it's outrageous the way you've infiltrated the royal family.

Now she's said she's clearing off they're saying it's outrageous the way she's clearing off.

Nonsense

Hello

Hazza and Meghan step back on 11:01 - Jan 13 with 1438 viewsEbo

Get rid of the lot of them they should. Bastard lazy scroungers. F uck them.

Hazza and Meghan step back on 13:18 - Jan 13 with 1387 viewsHighjack

Hazza and Meghan step back on 11:01 - Jan 13 by Ebo

Get rid of the lot of them they should. Bastard lazy scroungers. F uck them.

Full of hate you are master Yoda.

Hazza and Meghan step back on 13:22 - Jan 13 with 1374 viewssainthelens

They are gonna set up a creche in Canada and Andrew is gonna be manager....kinda hands on role.
Hazza and Meghan step back on 13:23 - Jan 13 with 1372 viewsEbo

Breaking:
Queen has invited Meghan for a straightener in the car park of buck house.

Hazza and Meghan step back on 19:13 - Jan 13 with 1299 viewsmajorraglan

I am not a royal by any stretch of the imagination, but I do believe the press have given Meghan a lot more of a hard time that Kate. If Harry and his Mars want to withdraw, then let them crack on.

What really annoys me about the situation is all these Royal Correspondents who none of us have ever heard of being wheeled out to give their expert opinion on the TV, radio and newspapers and getting paid a fortune.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024