Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brewster 14:11 - Jan 12 with 2320 viewsdickythorpe

Physical and got pace. Doesn't look overawed.
Brewster on 14:13 - Jan 12 with 2297 viewsLuther27

Anyone at the game got a view on his allround play?
Brewster on 14:14 - Jan 12 with 2277 viewsicecoldjack

Looked ok. We just dont play the football that will get the best from him.
Hopefully not another square peg for a round hole signing.

Loved his attitude today, got stuck in and run his heart out.
Brewster on 14:26 - Jan 12 with 2195 viewsPentyrchJack

Was at the game albeit in the enemy end and he looked very skilful although a bit inexperienced and ligh to lead the line. He needs the ball played in front of him not behind him.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Brewster on 14:26 - Jan 12 with 2190 viewscwmdonkinjack

First look is very positive. Good attitude, physical for a small man, stood up well against some treatment. A definite step up from Surridge. If Ayew was more himself could have had more opportunity. Looking forward to watching him for rest of the season.
Brewster on 14:27 - Jan 12 with 2171 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Should never have had to play 92 minutes in his first game for the team.
Absolute madness.
Brewster on 14:31 - Jan 12 with 2132 viewsjasper_T

Got bullied, won some free kicks from it. Two poor shots from distance. Stopped competing for headers towards the end. Didn't look like he had much if any pace over their centre halves. Neither he nor Ayew had much impact on the first half especially.

Tough to throw him in like that for his debut. Hopefully he adapts quickly given his guaranteed gametime. Lot of pressure.
Brewster on 14:48 - Jan 12 with 2031 viewscentrestandswan

I think Brewster will be worth millions in years to come 😉

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Brewster on 14:49 - Jan 12 with 2015 viewsDr_Winston

Could be a great player. Could be rubbish. Will need more suitable service than he got today to find out one way or another.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Brewster on 14:58 - Jan 12 with 1975 viewsjack247

Not sure if he can play on the right, but I’d have liked to have swapped him and Ayew. Some good touches, didn’t go hiding, didn’t get many chances to run at their defence.

As an aside, was nice to see him charge down Smithies a few times. Just needs to commit to it a bit more, turned his back too early most times for me.
Brewster on 15:04 - Jan 12 with 1928 viewsSgorioFruit

Brewster on 14:27 - Jan 12 by A_Fans_Dad

Absolute madness.

exactly that, and a game where we could have written history aswel.
Its ok though, Brewster is Coopers mate.
Absolute madness, proved to be a contributing factor to why we didn't score today.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Brewster on 15:18 - Jan 12 with 1850 viewsKilkennyjack

Brewster on 14:58 - Jan 12 by jack247

Not sure if he can play on the right, but I’d have liked to have swapped him and Ayew. Some good touches, didn’t go hiding, didn’t get many chances to run at their defence.

As an aside, was nice to see him charge down Smithies a few times. Just needs to commit to it a bit more, turned his back too early most times for me.

Agreed, I thought a swap would have been worth a go.

Beware of the Risen People

Brewster on 15:33 - Jan 12 with 1763 viewsswan65split

Some nice touches, added a bit of pace up front, not overawed or afraid to have a go or get stuck in, think his booking, slowed him a bit dont think he wanted to be sent of so restricted himself a bit, but I am sure we"ll see a bit more from him.
Brewster on 15:38 - Jan 12 with 1725 viewslifelong

Difficult game for him to start, thought he did well considering, not afraid to put himself about, be interesting to see him for the remainder of the season.
Brewster on 15:39 - Jan 12 with 1711 viewsHighjack

Brewster on 14:27 - Jan 12 by A_Fans_Dad

Absolute madness.

He’s contractually obliged to.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Brewster on 18:30 - Jan 12 with 1444 viewsperplex

He did nothing really but can you blame him with the players around him and there lack of creating chances probably not, so he still is a very young player on loan who has proved nothing at senior level.
Brewster on 18:35 - Jan 12 with 1418 viewsoldcob

He needs to impose himself more, and take the 'boss position' in the box for crosses.
Brewster on 20:19 - Jan 12 with 1272 viewsJacket

You could stick the best striker on the planet up front and he wouldn't score many. We just aren't creating the chances. Since the departure of Bony first time round every striker has failed to make a big impact apart from Oli last season who fed off James in the main. Makes you wonder it's not them it's the wingers, it's the midfield. More than bloody wonder, it is them.
Brewster on 20:28 - Jan 12 with 1227 viewslondonlisa2001

Brewster on 15:39 - Jan 12 by Highjack

He’s contractually obliged to.

The number of posters that are always convinced they know details of contracts is genuinely funny.
Brewster on 20:30 - Jan 12 with 1220 viewsSwansea93

“What a game to come into,” he said.

“Our fans were brilliant. It was tough. They played a lot of long balls, so it was a bit of a fight, but the boys dug deep.

“I thought I played alright but I feel like I have a lot more to come. “Obviously, it would have been nice to get a goal, but I’m all for the team. I didn’t help them as much as I would have liked but, hopefully, I can in the coming weeks.

“I will just take the positives from the game. It’s great to make my debut for the Swans and my first senior league appearance; it gives me confidence that I was thrown straight into the starting line-up.

“I was disappointed with my shots; I dragged them a bit.

“But I’ll get back on the training pitch and try to improve so that when I’m in those positions again, I can maybe score or hit the target at least.

“I’ll just keep trying to push on and help the team as much as I can.”

I like his attitude and commitment, lets hope he can bag a goal or 2 against Wigan Saturday, lets not forget he's just 19 coming back after a long time out with injury.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Brewster on 10:09 - Jan 13 with 933 viewsjackrmee

Brewster on 14:31 - Jan 12 by jasper_T

Got bullied, won some free kicks from it. Two poor shots from distance. Stopped competing for headers towards the end. Didn't look like he had much if any pace over their centre halves. Neither he nor Ayew had much impact on the first half especially.

Tough to throw him in like that for his debut. Hopefully he adapts quickly given his guaranteed gametime. Lot of pressure.

I don't think he got bullied. I noticed him get smashed early on with a shoulder from Morrison maybe. I said to my mate that the defender done well to get the young debutee a clump early to let him know not to fuk around, and that we will see what his reaction is like. TBF to him, he didn't shirk at all. Gave as good as he got. Got stuck in and got a yellow for his trouble.

2 poor shots yes, but he made good turns and movement to create the opportunities for those strikes which I thought was really good.

Stuck it out for full match in a really difficult debut fixture.
Very well done to the lad. Let's hope he can get better. I think he will do really well for us.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024