Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread 17:48 - Feb 5 with 28704 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 Feb 2020 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 15:44 - Feb 8 with 2826 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Making chances, but we have to take them.
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 15:44 - Feb 8 with 2826 viewstheloneranger

It's about time we changed our free kick taker ... Has Grimes got something on Cooper??

We're really weak in the final 1/3rd and making Rooney look like a midfield general, but you can see the experience he has in midfield, something we really need.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2020 15:44]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 15:44 - Feb 8 with 2821 viewsNotLoyal

Fifth time low ball in to the box, fifth time to a Derby player, get across the front of them FFS.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 15:58 - Feb 8 with 2484 viewssioni

Thought we continued our recent improvement:lplayed with more energy and more intent to play forward. Usual lack of finishing and a little lax defending for the goal. We were by far the better team.
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:02 - Feb 8 with 2392 viewsicecoldjack

It's clear to everyone that Byers and Grimes just doesn't give us enough, 2 plodding young players who need an old head to play alongside .

We haven't played bad, ut just looks like we could play all day long and never score.

The centre half from Chelsea is a bit meh, I hope they're paying us to train up this chump . We send a player of similar perhaps better ability on loan to Yeovil and take this lead and give him valuable experience .

Anyway, reactive comments etc, etc . Hope for better 2 nd half.
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:03 - Feb 8 with 2378 viewsblackpooljack

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 15:58 - Feb 8 by sioni

Thought we continued our recent improvement:lplayed with more energy and more intent to play forward. Usual lack of finishing and a little lax defending for the goal. We were by far the better team.

According to talk shìte we are playing hoof ball
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:09 - Feb 8 with 2290 viewswestside

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 15:43 - Feb 8 by westside

Byers is appalling

Subbed
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:10 - Feb 8 with 2286 viewsTimTtam

Interesting seeing the new 4-1-4-1 formation. Did anyone else notice that Ayew and Routs switched positions mid-game?

The scoreboard isn't good, but the football is. There's basically no hoofing. And I haven't seen Woodman do it at all.

Guehi is playing pretty well. First time I've seen him play. He sometimes gets into trouble but doesn't panic. Rodon playing very well. Great passing. Grimes looks much better by himself in CM. Routs has done some good things too. Naughton steady as always.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:11 - Feb 8 with 2233 viewsblackpooljack

Derby 11 fouls. Dirty Bàstards make that 12 yet only 1 card
[Post edited 8 Feb 2020 16:14]
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:12 - Feb 8 with 2219 viewsMrSwerve

Shít we should be drawing this mun.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:15 - Feb 8 with 2121 viewstheloneranger

Dhandaaaaaaaaa!! 1-1

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:16 - Feb 8 with 2106 viewsNotLoyal

About fcking time 😂

OK I've changed it.

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:16 - Feb 8 with 2092 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Fine and dhandy!!!

Sorry...

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:17 - Feb 8 with 2084 viewsblackpooljack

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:15 - Feb 8 by theloneranger

Dhandaaaaaaaaa!! 1-1

Lets hope Byers is out for a while. Get in Dhanda
[Post edited 8 Feb 2020 16:17]
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:17 - Feb 8 with 2065 viewstheloneranger

Naughton 2-1

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:18 - Feb 8 with 2044 viewsNotLoyal

Get at em now Jack's.

OK I've changed it.

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:18 - Feb 8 with 2045 viewsMrSwerve

2-1 hahahahahahaha

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:18 - Feb 8 with 2043 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Hahaha!!

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:19 - Feb 8 with 1984 viewsblackpooljack

Get into em Fùck em up
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:20 - Feb 8 with 1973 viewsA_Fans_Dad

More like it.
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:20 - Feb 8 with 1953 viewswestside

How did it take so long for cooper to see Byers was sh1te
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:21 - Feb 8 with 1914 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:20 - Feb 8 by westside

How did it take so long for cooper to see Byers was sh1te

He was injured.
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:22 - Feb 8 with 1899 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Now I know why Woodman doesn't kick the ball out much.
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 8 with 1847 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:15 - Feb 8 by theloneranger

Dhandaaaaaaaaa!! 1-1

Got a bit of class that lad.
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:24 - Feb 8 with 1836 viewstheloneranger

Too fvcking easy 2-2

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024