Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread 17:48 - Feb 5 with 28934 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 Feb 2020 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 8 with 2910 viewsblackpooljack

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:53 - Feb 8 by theloneranger

Why are we so fvcking slow in effort and thought trying to get back into this match??

Because we are slow in effort and thought
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 8 with 2860 viewsswan65split

Wee aint good enough, but Coops will see some positives no doubt!
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 8 with 2844 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Well that sucked.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 8 with 2842 viewsMrSwerve

Is anyone really surprised?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 8 with 2839 views34dfgdf54

Don’t give Cooper a summer.
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:58 - Feb 8 with 2771 viewsicecoldjack

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:43 - Feb 8 by dcd14

Woodman has been awful for all 3 goals.

He hasn't been great for most of the season, yet somehow people think he's awesome.

Very very sloppy by us today, we tried to play football but clearly lack the onus throughout the team to do so. Much of it starts with the keeper, he just punts it to nowhere much if the tine .

Enjoyable game but sloppy from us.
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:58 - Feb 8 with 2742 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 8 by swan65split

Well he’s got to to be fair. I think we’re going on a slide now, just can’t see us putting any sort of positive run together.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:59 - Feb 8 with 2735 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:53 - Feb 8 by Polskijack

David Giles all game on Swans TV having a Rooney love in. Just Fck off.

I can't stand Rooney, but his type of experience in midfield is what we're lacking in a young team.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 8 with 2668 views3swan

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:54 - Feb 8 by union_jack

I don’t know what’s happening because I’m not watching but any other team in our position would be making our fans sweat as they pepper the goal. Do I take it we’re ambling around not really interested???

We're already in end of season mode, but then again we have been since very early season. This season has all been about not being relegated and looking at financial matters. Problem on field is there is very little optimism for next season.
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 17:04 - Feb 8 with 2587 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 8 by swan65split

He'll blame the grass and Trev will blame the fans. Trundle and Leon will be on the media rounds as well to tell us everything's great and we're all well impressed with what Cooper's doing behind the scenes. Ignore what's happening on the pitch, mind. This may be the start of something great!
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 17:06 - Feb 8 with 2535 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 8 by 3swan

We're already in end of season mode, but then again we have been since very early season. This season has all been about not being relegated and looking at financial matters. Problem on field is there is very little optimism for next season.

Absolutely this.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 17:07 - Feb 8 with 2521 viewslidojack

First 20 minutes aside we played well today, certainly didnt deserve to lose.
But my God I would give anything for a decent holding midfielder. All 3 goals came from midfielders having too much space on the edge of our box. It happens every week and we just need someone to sit in front of the defence and disrupt play.
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 17:10 - Feb 8 with 2480 viewsAngelRangelQS

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 8 by 34dfgdf54

Don’t give Cooper a summer.

I’d be getting rid now. He’s incompetent
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 17:18 - Feb 8 with 2382 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 17:10 - Feb 8 by AngelRangelQS

He’s awful.
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 17:28 - Feb 8 with 2253 viewsjojaca

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 17:10 - Feb 8 by AngelRangelQS

I'm in the give Cooper benefit of the doubt camp because there is a real lack of quality with this team.

Woodman and Chelsea defender had a mare, Byers seems to get worse with every passing game. Midfield that struggles to break teams down with the slowest wingers in the division.

The few positives was Dhanda second half, good goal and deliveries into box.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 17:33 - Feb 8 with 2213 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 17:28 - Feb 8 by jojaca

I'm in the give Cooper benefit of the doubt camp because there is a real lack of quality with this team.

Woodman and Chelsea defender had a mare, Byers seems to get worse with every passing game. Midfield that struggles to break teams down with the slowest wingers in the division.

He would never have been on the pitch if gash Byers hadn't injured himself. That's the quality of the manager, right there. I agree about the players but we are going nowhere except backwards with this joker in charge.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 17:41 - Feb 8 with 2111 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 17:28 - Feb 8 by jojaca

He could have fixed that easily enough though. His problem is that he can’t see Byers isn’t worth a place on the bench let alone a starting berth

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 17:53 - Feb 8 with 2023 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 16:58 - Feb 8 by union_jack

Well he’s got to to be fair. I think we’re going on a slide now, just can’t see us putting any sort of positive run together.

weve been on and off a slide since October. at ties jamming our legs against the side , but the weight of debt will drag us down.
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 18:00 - Feb 8 with 1976 viewsJinxy

All about opinions, but for me the score didn't reflect the performance. It seemed to me we had better chances, moved the ball quicker and were fighting to get possession back when we lost it. Missed chances and a few errors cost us today, but I saw progress today, believe it or not. I feel sorry for them tonight, they didn't deserve to lose.
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 18:02 - Feb 8 with 1955 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 18:00 - Feb 8 by Jinxy

All about opinions, but for me the score didn't reflect the performance. It seemed to me we had better chances, moved the ball quicker and were fighting to get possession back when we lost it. Missed chances and a few errors cost us today, but I saw progress today, believe it or not. I feel sorry for them tonight, they didn't deserve to lose.

No guts, no glory

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 18:03 - Feb 8 with 1947 viewsperplex

7 wins in 27 games, and a team with so many players on loan who will be gone next season, things are looking great, and to think how many on here believed we were on the right track lol.
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 18:05 - Feb 8 with 1922 viewsAngelRangelQS

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 18:00 - Feb 8 by Jinxy

We did play well in parts but the poor defending for the goals, the tiredness and the lack of substitutions at the right times have to lie at the manager’s door.
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 18:06 - Feb 8 with 1908 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 18:03 - Feb 8 by perplex

7 wins in 27 games, and a team with so many players on loan who will be gone next season, things are looking great, and to think how many on here believed we were on the right track lol.

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 18:07 - Feb 8 with 1905 viewsangryjack

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 18:03 - Feb 8 by perplex

Cooper out nos
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 18:20 - Feb 8 with 1793 viewsJinxy

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 18:05 - Feb 8 by AngelRangelQS

We did play well in parts but the poor defending for the goals, the tiredness and the lack of substitutions at the right times have to lie at the manager’s door.

Absolutely. But today I walked away feeling entertained - they had a go. I'd rather that than boring square passes, playing for a point and so on. I do finally get the feeling Cooper is learning, albeit from mistakes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024