Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread 17:48 - Feb 5 with 28942 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 Feb 2020 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 09:50 - Feb 8 with 3602 viewsmonmouth

I've been on the journey since long before the Hull game and I'm astonished that anyone still judges things by the club we were then. We were a long standing premier league club after 7 seasons, cup winners and startling football that was lauded far and wide. That should be as much of a yardstick as Hull. So forgive me if I am not 'knowledgable' enough to accept the utter shit and dross being served up by Cooper. Not one of our players has improved. NOT ONE. The team looks like a parks shambles half the time without a clue what to do.

He needs to shape up sharpish or shove off. The new players - his new players - give him a chance to actually show that he can get his act together. He needs to take it. On form since a lucky golden August we are in a relegation battle next season and that's a fact.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2020 9:51]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 10:39 - Feb 8 with 3544 viewssainthelens

Look, all know how crap this league is, but win the next 2 and I'm looking at auto promo spots. Top 8 is closing up. All about timing a run at right time here. I get all the shortcomings on Cooper, and the Eastern sun probably gone to my nut.....but this do able.
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 11:37 - Feb 8 with 3497 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 10:39 - Feb 8 by sainthelens

Look, all know how crap this league is, but win the next 2 and I'm looking at auto promo spots. Top 8 is closing up. All about timing a run at right time here. I get all the shortcomings on Cooper, and the Eastern sun probably gone to my nut.....but this do able.

Amazing what a bit of Sun, Sea and Soap can do.

Yeah, bring it on. Need to start today and Tuesday though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 14:06 - Feb 8 with 3294 viewsJinxy

Celina injured?
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 14:09 - Feb 8 with 3273 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 14:06 - Feb 8 by Jinxy

Celina injured?

Needs a rest anyway.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 14:10 - Feb 8 with 3263 viewsJinxy

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 14:09 - Feb 8 by union_jack

Needs a rest anyway.

Injured by all accounts. Agree though.
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 14:10 - Feb 8 with 3263 viewsTimTtam

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 14:06 - Feb 8 by Jinxy

Celina injured?

Yep, from what I'm hearing. Could be more than 1 game out...

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 14:12 - Feb 8 with 3247 viewsJinxy

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 14:10 - Feb 8 by TimTtam

Yep, from what I'm hearing. Could be more than 1 game out...

Oh that's not good. Big opportunity for Gallagher to step up then, and he will imo.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 14:20 - Feb 8 with 3195 viewsOneill_77

The boys are fired up for this one, bags of belief and confidence.
Hoping to kick-on from last week's first 20mins mauling of the oppo.
Oh the joy of youth, positivity and the will to win.
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 14:56 - Feb 8 with 3051 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Rooney in midfield will be the difference.
We could be on a hiding to nothing if the boys aren't at their best.
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 15:05 - Feb 8 with 2922 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Wow, it must be really windy out there.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 15:11 - Feb 8 with 2745 viewsNotLoyal

Once again we squander chances. And the opposition score.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 15:14 - Feb 8 with 2636 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 15:05 - Feb 8 by Tummer_from_Texas

Barely started yet, 70 mph winds forecast for tomorrow!
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 15:19 - Feb 8 with 2480 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 15:11 - Feb 8 by NotLoyal

Fek it. I’m missing this one due to family stuff, but have just seen that pop up in the scores. Waghorn’s a good player at this level, I thought he’d be tough to keep quiet.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2020 15:19]
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 15:19 - Feb 8 with 2469 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I hate cheating linesmen.
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 15:21 - Feb 8 with 2427 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 10:39 - Feb 8 by sainthelens

We’ll finish 12th I reckon.
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 15:27 - Feb 8 with 2320 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 15:11 - Feb 8 by NotLoyal

Very glad to hear that we're making chances and dominating the game, BBC agrees with you.

And in other games, Akenfenwa scores again for Wycombe.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 15:32 - Feb 8 with 2222 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 15:05 - Feb 8 by Tummer_from_Texas

One of my little robin models has fallen over in the garden, Tums - it's that bad.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 15:33 - Feb 8 with 2197 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 15:27 - Feb 8 by Glyn1

Very glad to hear that we're making chances and dominating the game, BBC agrees with you.

And in other games, Akenfenwa scores again for Wycombe.

Yeah it's far too early to tell. We're just as likely to finish 5th as 15th at the moment.

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 15:34 - Feb 8 with 2175 viewsMrSwerve

Amazing quick FK Grimes.

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 15:38 - Feb 8 with 2101 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 15:34 - Feb 8 by MrSwerve

Amazing quick FK Grimes.

Seriously frustrating again.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 15:40 - Feb 8 with 2043 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Rooney got away with murder there, dangerous high kick and then a petty foul when he lost the ball.
The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 15:40 - Feb 8 with 2026 viewsMrSwerve

Why does Grimes take out FKs?

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 15:42 - Feb 8 with 1974 viewsMrSwerve

The lethargy chasing the keeper down there time wasting...ffs...

The Official Swansea City v Derby County Match Thread on 15:43 - Feb 8 with 1952 viewswestside

Byers is appalling
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024