Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump cleared. 21:22 - Feb 5 with 13665 viewsItchySphincter

Abuse of power.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Trump cleared. on 20:50 - Feb 6 with 1748 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump cleared. on 18:18 - Feb 6 by Darran

They can dig them up and shout at them then.

Round the decay of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare the lone and level sands stretch far away.

They will.
Trump cleared. on 20:53 - Feb 6 with 1742 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Trump cleared. on 20:40 - Feb 6 by Highjack

Excellent, not a hair out of place.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Trump cleared. on 20:54 - Feb 6 with 1740 viewsLohengrin

Trump cleared. on 20:50 - Feb 6 by londonlisa2001

Round the decay of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare the lone and level sands stretch far away.

They will.

Shelley’s wasted on this crowd.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Trump cleared. on 20:57 - Feb 6 with 1730 viewsWarwickHunt

Trump cleared. on 20:54 - Feb 6 by Lohengrin

Oh, I dunno...

Trump cleared. on 20:59 - Feb 6 with 1724 viewslondonlisa2001

It’s trending on twitter for reasons unknown - I thought it apt.
Trump cleared. on 21:03 - Feb 6 with 1715 viewsLohengrin

Trump cleared. on 20:59 - Feb 6 by londonlisa2001

It’s trending on twitter for reasons unknown - I thought it apt.

It is.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Trump cleared. on 21:09 - Feb 6 with 1710 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump cleared. on 21:03 - Feb 6 by Lohengrin

It is.

I was cheered up no end by the thought that the reason it was trending on twitter is because so many people thought it apt, but alas I overestimated the twitter population...
Trump cleared. (n/t) on 21:33 - Feb 6 with 1661 viewshowenjack

"Rise like lions from your slumber in unvanquishable number
shake to the earth the chains like dew
which in sleep had grown on you
Ye are many they are few ".
[Post edited 6 Feb 2020 21:36]
Login to get fewer ads

Trump cleared. on 01:48 - Feb 7 with 1582 viewssnork44

Trump cleared. on 16:29 - Feb 6 by JACKMANANDBOY

I think what Bannon has done is to go beyond policies and parties and to target beliefs about who people are, and where they come from in the widest sense using nationalism.

Bannon was to Trump, what Dominic Cummings is to Boris Johnson. At the moment there is no one on the Democrat side who can challenge Trump. Bernie Sanders is too left wing for America, Joe Biden is too old , confused and has the scandel of his son being appointed on the board of an energy company in the Ukraine, Elizabeth Warren has lied on numerous times that the voters hardly believe anything she says. Mayor Pete is too young and unfortunately his sexuality will put off many older voters. Bloomberg has only entered the race as a vanity project, he hates Trump and that is why he's running !

The only two candidates with any respect are Andrew Yang and Tulsi Gabbard and they both have a cat in hells chance of winning which is unfortunate as they talk about policies and solutions and not carry on about 'Orange man bad!' The American people are pissed off with this impeachment crap. The most fascinating election will not be this one ,but the election in 2024.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Trump cleared. on 11:58 - Feb 7 with 1512 viewsAce_Jack

Trump cleared. on 16:51 - Feb 6 by Tummer_from_Texas

49% according to Gallup, which is 4 points higher than when he was elected.

And that was before the State of the Union Address, which he knocked out of the park.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/284156/trump-job-approval-personal-best.aspx

Still a long way to November, though. Personally, between now and then, I'm hoping to see the Republicans in Congress go on offense now regarding the Biden corruption and the Russian hoax.

Cuck talk
Trump cleared. on 16:04 - Feb 9 with 1394 viewsEbo

This is no different from that bint in North Korea. Tummer and Pikey lap this up

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Trump cleared. on 16:18 - Feb 9 with 1378 viewsDarran

Trump cleared. on 16:04 - Feb 9 by Ebo

This is no different from that bint in North Korea. Tummer and Pikey lap this up

It still doesn’t compare to some of the things you’ve said. lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trump cleared. on 17:09 - Feb 9 with 1349 viewsTummer_from_Texas

She's a commentator paid to give her opinion, not a news anchor. CNN and MSDNC have the same for the Left, and nobody cries about, because we understand context.

This isn't complicated, but I guess you're not happy unless you can demonize your enemies.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Trump cleared. on 17:38 - Feb 9 with 1326 viewsJango

Trump cleared. on 13:46 - Feb 6 by londonlisa2001

It’s absolutely pointless discussing anything re Trump.

His fans excuse behaviour that would have seen them howling in outrage if it had been Obama.

Just the clip this week of him messing about while the anthem was played would have seen calls for Obama to be hung drawn and quartered if he had done anything remotely similar.

You do realise Trump was hammered in the press for that video?
Trump cleared. on 17:40 - Feb 9 with 1321 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump cleared. on 17:38 - Feb 9 by Jango

You do realise Trump was hammered in the press for that video?

Fans, I said.
Trump cleared. on 17:57 - Feb 9 with 1293 viewsJango

Trump cleared. on 17:40 - Feb 9 by londonlisa2001

Fans, I said.

Fans, press, either way there’s been calls for Trump to be hung drawn and quartered for the video. And rightly so.
Trump cleared. on 18:09 - Feb 9 with 1280 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump cleared. on 17:57 - Feb 9 by Jango

Fans, press, either way there’s been calls for Trump to be hung drawn and quartered for the video. And rightly so.

You can show evidence of Trump’s fans criticising him for it then?

There are many fans on here. Perhaps one of them will have mentioned how dreadful it is? Created a thread?

Thought not...
Trump cleared. on 18:13 - Feb 9 with 1276 viewsGwyn737

Another example of despite all its faults, we need the BBC. ‘Choose your own news’ is not a good thing.

As long as both sides argue the BBC is biased it’s doing something right.
Trump cleared. on 18:27 - Feb 9 with 1259 viewsperplex

2 friends of mine moved to the states years ago we chat on Facebook and when I ask them how Trump is as there president and there response is very positive, the last couple of time`s I have been to the states i make a point to ask about Trump to any Americans i get chatting to and they think he`s doing a great job, they think its the elite who hate him because he treats them with such distain, hense its the likes of CNN, the Movie elite, and the democrats etc who spread the fake news, yet the economy by all accounts is thriving, also thus far Trumps record abroad in regards to military deaths and conflict is far better than the two previous presidents.
Trump cleared. on 18:43 - Feb 9 with 1250 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Trump cleared. on 18:13 - Feb 9 by Gwyn737

Another example of despite all its faults, we need the BBC. ‘Choose your own news’ is not a good thing.

As long as both sides argue the BBC is biased it’s doing something right.

While the example provided isn't a good one, since she's not pretending to be a news anchor, I agree that's the big underlying problem in the USA.

When I was growing up in the 70s and 80s, everyone watched the same news on ABC, NBC, and CBS. And while most would agree that the 3 networks leaned somewhat to the left, the news at least had to try to be balanced, because their audience was everyone.

Now, whether it's Fox on the Right or everyone else on the Left, the news panders to their viewers, only reinforcing what they already believe. To their audience, these talking heads are now criticized if they aren't biased enough. For instance, CNN gets flooded with hate any rare time it dares to report anything positive about Trump and the economy.

That's done more to divide us and broaden the ideological gap between Democrats and Republicans than any other individual change in our society, IMO.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2020 18:57]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Trump cleared. on 19:25 - Feb 9 with 1216 viewsGwyn737

Trump cleared. on 18:43 - Feb 9 by Tummer_from_Texas

While the example provided isn't a good one, since she's not pretending to be a news anchor, I agree that's the big underlying problem in the USA.

When I was growing up in the 70s and 80s, everyone watched the same news on ABC, NBC, and CBS. And while most would agree that the 3 networks leaned somewhat to the left, the news at least had to try to be balanced, because their audience was everyone.

Now, whether it's Fox on the Right or everyone else on the Left, the news panders to their viewers, only reinforcing what they already believe. To their audience, these talking heads are now criticized if they aren't biased enough. For instance, CNN gets flooded with hate any rare time it dares to report anything positive about Trump and the economy.

That's done more to divide us and broaden the ideological gap between Democrats and Republicans than any other individual change in our society, IMO.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2020 18:57]

I worry about it getting the same over here. It’s getting more difficult for people to differentiate began opinion and factual news.
Trump cleared. on 20:19 - Feb 9 with 1174 viewsJango

Trump cleared. on 18:09 - Feb 9 by londonlisa2001

You can show evidence of Trump’s fans criticising him for it then?

There are many fans on here. Perhaps one of them will have mentioned how dreadful it is? Created a thread?

Thought not...

Of course there will be fans of trump who will have thought it disrespectful because it’s just that. As there would have been Obama fans who would say nothing had he done it. When it comes to politics there’s extreme fans on either side of the fence.
Trump cleared. on 20:30 - Feb 9 with 1162 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump cleared. on 20:19 - Feb 9 by Jango

Of course there will be fans of trump who will have thought it disrespectful because it’s just that. As there would have been Obama fans who would say nothing had he done it. When it comes to politics there’s extreme fans on either side of the fence.

Of course there are, I agree with you.

But he gets away with the most unbelievable crap,

People who have roundly criticised, as an example, Kaepernick for the last 18 months or so for ‘disrespecting the anthem’ have nothing to say about Trump doing far, far worse.

The whole debate has become so polarised there is almost no point any longer.
Trump cleared. on 23:00 - Feb 9 with 1114 viewsEbo

Trump cleared. on 18:27 - Feb 9 by perplex

2 friends of mine moved to the states years ago we chat on Facebook and when I ask them how Trump is as there president and there response is very positive, the last couple of time`s I have been to the states i make a point to ask about Trump to any Americans i get chatting to and they think he`s doing a great job, they think its the elite who hate him because he treats them with such distain, hense its the likes of CNN, the Movie elite, and the democrats etc who spread the fake news, yet the economy by all accounts is thriving, also thus far Trumps record abroad in regards to military deaths and conflict is far better than the two previous presidents.

Yet the American military are killing more civilians than the Taliban in Afghanistan and let's also mention his abandonment of the Kurds which has led to more bloodshed.

This is interesting https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/bernie-sanders-leads-trump-a

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Trump cleared. on 23:06 - Feb 9 with 1111 viewsHighjack

Trump cleared. on 18:27 - Feb 9 by perplex

The truth as always will be somewhere in the middle

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024