Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn 17:09 - Feb 6 with 7250 viewsDarran

Two months since Labour got trounced at the General Election and Magic Grampa is still leader and spokesman for the party.

What a fuçking shambles.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2020 17:10]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Corbyn on 17:22 - Feb 6 with 2333 viewsHighjack

It’s a period of reflection where they can carefully and thoughtfully look at why they lost, analyse their mistakes in great detail to determine exactly why their strategy failed, then when the results are in they’ll replace him with another completely detestable and unlikeable left wing, anti brexit nut job.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corbyn on 17:25 - Feb 6 with 2328 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn on 17:22 - Feb 6 by Highjack

It’s a period of reflection where they can carefully and thoughtfully look at why they lost, analyse their mistakes in great detail to determine exactly why their strategy failed, then when the results are in they’ll replace him with another completely detestable and unlikeable left wing, anti brexit nut job.

His replacement will use the correct pronouns though. Let’s not lose sight of what really matters to those whose life is a daily struggle to keep their heads above water and their kids clothed and fed.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Corbyn on 17:30 - Feb 6 with 2316 viewsMrSwerve

If they don't replace him with Starmer they are absolutely mental. Especially if you look at the other candidates.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Corbyn on 17:42 - Feb 6 with 2289 viewsPegojack

Corbyn on 17:30 - Feb 6 by MrSwerve

If they don't replace him with Starmer they are absolutely mental. Especially if you look at the other candidates.

Nail. Head. Hit.

This is a critical moment in Labour Party history. I think if they choose anyone other than Starmer, and it's a real possibility thanks to McClusky and Co working behind the scenes, they'll be well on the way to becoming a minority fringe party.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2020 18:01]
Corbyn on 17:42 - Feb 6 with 2286 viewsDarran

I voted Labour just to get the Tories out,if Long-Bailey gets the gig I will not be voting Labour at the next GE.

Corbyn on 17:50 - Feb 6 with 2276 viewsBest_loser

Starmer is a nailed on cert

But so was el gran senor in the derby 😕
Corbyn on 18:02 - Feb 6 with 2248 viewsDrizzy

Corbyn on 17:25 - Feb 6 by Lohengrin

His replacement will use the correct pronouns though. Let’s not lose sight of what really matters to those whose life is a daily struggle to keep their heads above water and their kids clothed and fed.

I'm pretty sure those with a gender identity outside the binary are immersed in a "daily struggle". Probably due to the attitude of people like you.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2020 18:02]

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Corbyn on 18:04 - Feb 6 with 2233 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn on 17:42 - Feb 6 by Pegojack

Nail. Head. Hit.

This is a critical moment in Labour Party history. I think if they choose anyone other than Starmer, and it's a real possibility thanks to McClusky and Co working behind the scenes, they'll be well on the way to becoming a minority fringe party.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2020 18:01]

"Unite’s general secretary, Len McCluskey, emerged from an all-day meeting of the union’s ruling executive to say it was their overwhelming view that “Becky has both the brains and the brilliance to take on Boris Johnson."

Let's have another 15 years of Tory rule, Len. You terminally deluded fücking twàt.
Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn on 18:33 - Feb 6 with 2175 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn on 18:02 - Feb 6 by Drizzy

I'm pretty sure those with a gender identity outside the binary are immersed in a "daily struggle". Probably due to the attitude of people like you.

Well you’ve mastered the woke vernacular, I’ll give you that.

Corbyn on 18:39 - Feb 6 with 2163 viewsDrizzy

Corbyn on 18:33 - Feb 6 by Lohengrin

Well you’ve mastered the woke vernacular, I’ll give you that.

No need for you to do the same, Loh.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Corbyn on 18:40 - Feb 6 with 2159 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn on 18:04 - Feb 6 by WarwickHunt

"Unite’s general secretary, Len McCluskey, emerged from an all-day meeting of the union’s ruling executive to say it was their overwhelming view that “Becky has both the brains and the brilliance to take on Boris Johnson."

Let's have another 15 years of Tory rule, Len. You terminally deluded fücking twàt.

Don’t you ever tire of sitting on the fence?

Corbyn on 18:44 - Feb 6 with 2151 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn on 18:39 - Feb 6 by Drizzy

No need for you to do the same, Loh.

On balance I think not. It’s not like I know anybody around here who speaks it. It’s as foreign as a language gets.

Corbyn on 19:41 - Feb 6 with 2069 viewsCatullus

Corbyn on 18:44 - Feb 6 by Lohengrin

On balance I think not. It’s not like I know anybody around here who speaks it. It’s as foreign as a language gets.

My problem with the so called 'woke' people is the unintended consequences. It doesn't bring us closer together, it doesn't improve social cohesion or tolerance, it all just creates another umbrella group that seem to seperate themselves out into endless other groups who are all so intolerant of other things while screaming look at me.
You can't keep up with all the new groups and the way 'they' wish to be addressed. Some of it just seems self centred and bonkers.
People are people, so the song says and why can'r we all just get along. I don't care about your sexual preferences, religion or which sports team you support, you just need to accept other people are different and be civil!

PS, something relevant to the OP, Even if they choose Starmer I don't see myself voting Labour anytime soon. Not as long as Momentum have any power in the Labour party. They need a massive new broom.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2020 19:44]

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Corbyn on 19:48 - Feb 6 with 2048 viewsDarran

Corbyn on 18:02 - Feb 6 by Drizzy

Like this silly ćunt?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/non-binary-star-sam-smith-21433614

Corbyn on 19:53 - Feb 6 with 2034 viewsFlashberryjack

Corbyn on 19:48 - Feb 6 by Darran

Like this silly ćunt?

Just when you think "they can't make anymore shyte up" they do.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Corbyn on 19:53 - Feb 6 with 2030 viewsDarran

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/rebecca-longbailey-labour-leadership-st

Corbyn on 19:58 - Feb 6 with 2020 viewsCatullus

Corbyn on 19:53 - Feb 6 by Darran

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/rebecca-longbailey-labour-leadership-st

Least popular with the electorate and maybe the PLP too but with Momentum pulling the strings, does she still have a chance?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Corbyn on 20:02 - Feb 6 with 2000 viewsHighjack

Corbyn on 19:48 - Feb 6 by Darran

Like this silly ćunt?

“What’s her name?” I thought they wanted to be known as they or them, not her.

F*ck me this is confusing.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corbyn on 20:07 - Feb 6 with 1977 viewsCatullus

Corbyn on 20:02 - Feb 6 by Highjack

It's even worse for people like me who are easily confused! Must be a Corbyn supporter though, wants to sit on the fence and not be anything in particular.

Corbyn on 20:11 - Feb 6 with 1963 viewsEbo

Corbyn on 20:07 - Feb 6 by Catullus

It's even worse for people like me who are easily confused! Must be a Corbyn supporter though, wants to sit on the fence and not be anything in particular.

That's a pretty good description of Starmer. None of the candidates inspire me.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Corbyn on 20:14 - Feb 6 with 1957 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Corbyn on 20:02 - Feb 6 by Highjack

I've read the whole article and someone needs to make their mind up.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Corbyn on 20:37 - Feb 6 with 1909 viewsCatullus

Corbyn on 20:11 - Feb 6 by Ebo

That's a pretty good description of Starmer. None of the candidates inspire me.

At least Starmer took a position on brexit, didn't he? Wasn't he pro remain? I'd rather someone who will at least say where they stand on something.

Corbyn on 20:41 - Feb 6 with 1894 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn on 19:53 - Feb 6 by Darran

Here’s another deluded Corbynite fûckwit who wants a Tory government for another generation.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/feb/06/failing-to-elect-long-bailey-ri
Corbyn on 20:41 - Feb 6 with 1898 viewswaynekerr55

Corbyn on 18:04 - Feb 6 by WarwickHunt

Ironically, 15 years Tory rule suits Red Len down to the ground. The hypocritical cùnt

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Corbyn on 20:58 - Feb 6 with 1855 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Keir Starmer says he would bring back EU freedom of movement if he becomes Prime Minister.

That’s a great start .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024