Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:22 - Feb 26 with 36719 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 14:07]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 29 with 2265 viewsswan65split

Inevitable. We dropped back to just one line to defend. ffs
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 29 with 2266 viewskarnataka

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Feb 29 by NotLoyal

We seem determined to Chuck this away.

And there it is
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 29 with 2229 viewsNotLoyal

Midfield too negative when in possession, could have easily gone forwards with Griimes before that but he was totally negative. Joke.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 29 with 2167 viewsOldjack

ffs fuked it up yet again

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 29 with 2153 viewsdickythorpe

Bollox
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 29 with 2142 viewsexiledclaseboy

*sighs*

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 29 with 2116 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 29 by Captain_Sham

Hull, Fulham and Blackburn. Injury time points dropped. 5 points gone.

F*cking ridiculous. Completely self inflicted bottle job from Cooper

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Feb 29 with 2035 viewsunion_jack

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 29 by NotLoyal

Midfield too negative when in possession, could have easily gone forwards with Griimes before that but he was totally negative. Joke.

Got what we deserved there and yet another 90+ minute goal conceded.

Attack is the best form of defence especially with one so young as ours.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Feb 29 with 1980 viewsCaptain_Sham

No sympathy card to play this time. He just doesn't know how to close out the game.

Its just a ride.

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Feb 29 with 1913 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 29 by Brynmill_Jack

F*cking ridiculous. Completely self inflicted bottle job from Cooper

Those players need to drive forwards against shit like we played against today. Unbelievable negativity.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Feb 29 with 1911 viewsMrSwerve

Have a pint. Who cares. We ain't going up.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 29 with 1810 viewsmonmouth

Words are failing me at the moment. Very disappointed. 'We' just don't learn a f*cking thing. Imposter.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 29 with 1776 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Feb 29 by MrSwerve

Have a pint. Who cares. We ain't going up.

Do you know , you’re absolutely right. Why the f*ck I’m stressing I don’t know.

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 29 with 1778 viewsjasper_T

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Feb 29 by union_jack

We look like we're desperate to attack whenever we get the ball in these situations. We're banging it long and trying through passes gifting the ball back every time. Need some fcking patience.

Grimes holds it brilliantly in midfield while support arrives, lays it off to Bidwell who chips it down the line straight into touch. Shambles.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:01 - Feb 29 with 1772 viewsChief

Again, Cooper has to shoulder some of this. Why was Kalulu left on the bench? He'd have made a fantastic 'out' option. So bloody annoying.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:01 - Feb 29 with 1747 viewssainthelens

If there was no injury time this season we'd be top the fckn league.
And I'd be lot richer.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:01 - Feb 29 with 1749 viewskarnataka

Hull, Fulham and Blackburn goals in 90+, 5 points dropped.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:01 - Feb 29 with 1742 viewsCooperman

My head hurts.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:02 - Feb 29 with 1675 viewssherpajacob

Ffs.

We should be on 57 points and 6th.

We won't make the play offs now, because of incompetence from a referee and incompetence in the basics of seeing a game out.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:03 - Feb 29 with 1641 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 29 by jasper_T

We look like we're desperate to attack whenever we get the ball in these situations. We're banging it long and trying through passes gifting the ball back every time. Need some fcking patience.

Grimes holds it brilliantly in midfield while support arrives, lays it off to Bidwell who chips it down the line straight into touch. Shambles.

Bidwell isn’t the reason we’ve chucked two points on the fire there. TNT has it bang on

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:03 - Feb 29 with 1610 viewsOldjack

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Feb 29 by union_jack

Cooper needs to be told
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 17:03]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:04 - Feb 29 with 1581 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:03 - Feb 29 by Oldjack

Cooper needs to be told
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 17:03]

Told to f*ck off

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:04 - Feb 29 with 1559 viewssherpajacob

We should have kept Bony just to bring him on in injury time and keep the ball in the corner.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:05 - Feb 29 with 1536 viewsminimichu

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 29 by jasper_T

The hard truth is, that as long as we’ve got players like Bidwell, the possession based passing game we crave isn’t gonna happen.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:05 - Feb 29 with 1529 viewsAnotherJohn

A point away from home isn't a bad result, but I thought we choked and let Blackburn back into the game. As soon as we brought Roberts and then Wilmot on we lost any momentum going forward, and camped in our own penalty area. In that situation a deflection in a packed box is always a possibility.
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 17:09]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024