Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:22 - Feb 26 with 35809 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 14:07]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:03 - Feb 29 with 1871 viewspencoedjack

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Feb 29 by theloneranger

Shut them fvcking Blackburn commentators up 😂😂

You got them as well more biased than Wyndham.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:03 - Feb 29 with 1868 viewsjasper_T

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - Feb 29 by karnataka

Just looking at some stats for successful crosses: Blackburn 4 from 15, Swans 0 from 0??? WTF??? we haven't even attempted a single cross in the whole of the first half, Blackburn have made 15??? I haven't seen any of the action so can somebody tell me, Is that right?

We've definitely ballooned a few crosses over everyone, and Brewster should have scored from a low one from Ayew.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:04 - Feb 29 with 1856 viewsjasper_T

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:03 - Feb 29 by pencoedjack

You got them as well more biased than Wyndham.

I dunno he's pretty far gone today.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:04 - Feb 29 with 1845 viewskarnataka

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:03 - Feb 29 by jasper_T

We've definitely ballooned a few crosses over everyone, and Brewster should have scored from a low one from Ayew.

So it's wrong then? That's a relief. Thanks.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:07 - Feb 29 with 1768 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Pelanty

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:07 - Feb 29 with 1774 viewsChief

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:02 - Feb 29 by Chief

Anyone have faith that we'll go onto win this?

I'm waiting for inevitable Blackburn goal virtually straight from kick off.

I'm such a knob sometimes
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 16:09]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:07 - Feb 29 with 1773 viewsMrSwerve

PENALTY
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 16:08]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:08 - Feb 29 with 1755 viewsjasper_T

Yeah thassa pen.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:08 - Feb 29 with 1740 viewsMrSwerve

2-1 let's finish em off.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:09 - Feb 29 with 1732 viewsmonmouth

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:58 - Feb 29 by TimTtam

I was feeling good after hearing we scored, but Brentford have choked a 2-0 lead...

You have to take your hat off to Cardiff there. That shows some fight in the dogshit. They must be favourites psychologically now. Can only hope their total hopelessness comes to the fore.

I'm far more concerned with us though. Until we have some proper direction, we are doomed to this undead existence of thrashing about aimlessly. Not dead by any means, but not quite living. We are just wandering about in the wasteland, passing the time, waiting for some sign to save us from misery.

F*ck a duck. We've scored.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:09 - Feb 29 with 1728 viewslegoman

PELANTY!

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:09 - Feb 29 with 1722 viewsdickythorpe

PENALTY !!!!

Converted by Ayew

COYS!!!!
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:10 - Feb 29 with 1681 viewsMagic_Michu

I wonder if the referee knew about Wednesdays controversy

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:10 - Feb 29 with 1676 viewssherpajacob

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:09 - Feb 29 by legoman

PELANTY!

GAOL

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:10 - Feb 29 with 1669 viewsOldjack

1-2 just smile

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Feb 29 with 1629 viewsSwansea93

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:10 - Feb 29 by Magic_Michu

He likes us, we won 3 out of 3 with him.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Feb 29 with 1611 viewstheloneranger

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:10 - Feb 29 by sherpajacob

GAOL

They'll lock you up for that 😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:12 - Feb 29 with 1596 viewssherpajacob

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:10 - Feb 29 by Magic_Michu

Blackburn commentator says it was a,penalty, and it was.

A trip in the box usually is, unless of course..........

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:12 - Feb 29 with 1577 viewsdunvantjack100

Definite pen, just assumed we wouldn’t get given it. Has to be the first one in a long time
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:14 - Feb 29 with 1537 viewsjedmo_jack

Get in!
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:14 - Feb 29 with 1524 viewsJohnw102

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Feb 29 by Johnw102

On my own but think we are still in with a chance. Grimes having one of his better days

This football pundit stuff is a piece of pi55.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Feb 29 with 1463 viewssherpajacob

Danny Graham coming on.

Lump on the in play.

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Feb 29 with 1461 viewsairedale

Danny on then.....
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:17 - Feb 29 with 1450 viewsTimTtam

See what happens when we rightfully complain about the reffing?

We have been awarded 4 penalties this season. 2/4 have come the following game after complaining.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:17 - Feb 29 with 1437 viewskarnataka

Someone tell Cooper they've made a couple of subs and we have to do something now if they've made tactical changes
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024