Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lita on Laudrup 22:49 - Feb 27 with 5833 viewsDarran

Fast forward to 43 minutes.

Icey will go radio rental. lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lita on Laudrup on 23:30 - Feb 27 with 3454 viewsPentyrchJack

It's a fascinating account of an overpaid and underplayed Premier League yet Championship standard journeyman.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Lita on Laudrup on 23:38 - Feb 27 with 3430 viewsWarwickHunt

Lita on Laudrup on 23:30 - Feb 27 by PentyrchJack

It's a fascinating account of an overpaid and underplayed Premier League yet Championship standard journeyman.

Hell hath no fury like a journeyman scorned.
Lita on Laudrup on 06:30 - Feb 28 with 3276 viewsdickythorpe

What a milk float of a player he was.
Lita on Laudrup on 07:50 - Feb 28 with 3183 viewsmonmouth

Lita was crap. He was another Jenkins wet dream. Both he and Routs were signed because they had one good game against us once (the 'Emnes' method, see also Albie Kardomah).

Still, I think we all suspect Laudrup didn't give 100% focus at all times. Did manage us to the only major trophy we are ever likely to get though...so there's that.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Lita on Laudrup on 07:53 - Feb 28 with 3182 views1462jack

Lita on Laudrup on 23:30 - Feb 27 by PentyrchJack

Ah I remember him now wasn’t very good was he
Lita on Laudrup on 08:00 - Feb 28 with 3172 viewsItchySphincter

The way some of fans talk about some of our players is pretty horrible. Lita did okay for us.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Lita on Laudrup on 08:58 - Feb 28 with 3077 viewsWarwickHunt

Lita on Laudrup on 07:50 - Feb 28 by monmouth

Lita was crap. He was another Jenkins wet dream. Both he and Routs were signed because they had one good game against us once (the 'Emnes' method, see also Albie Kardomah).

Still, I think we all suspect Laudrup didn't give 100% focus at all times. Did manage us to the only major trophy we are ever likely to get though...so there's that.

He famously didn’t give 100% all the time as a player either.

He still managed to get us playing the best football in the club’s history.
Lovely hair too.
Lita on Laudrup on 09:13 - Feb 28 with 3062 viewsItchySphincter

Laudrup was good for about a third of his time here, the rest of it it we were pretty crap. Funny that the likes of Anthony still have a stiffy for him after all this time. Definitely the hair.

Login to get fewer ads

Lita on Laudrup on 09:30 - Feb 28 with 3031 viewsBadlands

Lita on Laudrup on 09:13 - Feb 28 by ItchySphincter

Laudrup was good for about a third of his time here, the rest of it it we were pretty crap. Funny that the likes of Anthony still have a stiffy for him after all this time. Definitely the hair.

That must be the most ridiculous load of ball ox I've read on hear for years.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Lita on Laudrup on 09:36 - Feb 28 with 3020 viewsItchySphincter

Lita on Laudrup on 09:30 - Feb 28 by Badlands

That must be the most ridiculous load of ball ox I've read on hear for years.

Lita on Laudrup on 09:37 - Feb 28 with 3017 viewsEbo

I'm mates with Lee Lucas's father Billy (we used to work together back in the day) and I remember a conversation I had with him before one of our premier league games when Laudrup was still in charge. I asked him 'What does Lee think of Laudrup, bet he's a bit starstruck to be playing under him'.

Billy replied 'He f*cking hates him. He doesn't talk to the youngsters, doesn't even know their names. Brendan knew every one of them and the groups lower down. He was panicking when Taylor got injured and was not happy when Curt suggested Davies, he wanted to get a loan player in."

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Lita on Laudrup on 09:50 - Feb 28 with 2983 viewsItchySphincter

Lita on Laudrup on 09:37 - Feb 28 by Ebo

I'm mates with Lee Lucas's father Billy (we used to work together back in the day) and I remember a conversation I had with him before one of our premier league games when Laudrup was still in charge. I asked him 'What does Lee think of Laudrup, bet he's a bit starstruck to be playing under him'.

Billy replied 'He f*cking hates him. He doesn't talk to the youngsters, doesn't even know their names. Brendan knew every one of them and the groups lower down. He was panicking when Taylor got injured and was not happy when Curt suggested Davies, he wanted to get a loan player in."

We had great times under ML but the credit he gets compared to those that went before, and to some extent those that came after, is nothing short of pathetic. One or two still need to wipe the spunk out their eyes.

Lita on Laudrup on 09:53 - Feb 28 with 2970 viewsdickythorpe

We were fücking hopeless after that walkover against Brackford
Lita on Laudrup on 09:59 - Feb 28 with 2960 viewsItchySphincter

Lita on Laudrup on 09:53 - Feb 28 by dickythorpe

We were fücking hopeless after that walkover against Brackford

We weren’t too good on the few games running up to it either. We were sublime on occasions but half the time we didn’t compete, and it was getting more frequent. Still love how the fan club 💕 have got their knickers in a knot though. You can say pretty much anything on here - unless it is less than positive about the deity that is Laudrup. Definitely the hair.

Lita on Laudrup on 10:08 - Feb 28 with 2942 viewsMrSwerve

Obviously you've got to love Laudrup at least a little as he oversaw the pinnacle of our style of play in the PL and the League Cup win. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest though, if he was/is a bit of a Billy big bollocks.

Arguably he's earned the right to be like that after the career he has had...especially when coming to work at 'little ole Swansea'. This would have been exacerbated by coming in after Lord Brendan, the ultimate face stroker.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Lita on Laudrup on 11:07 - Feb 28 with 2848 viewsOldjack

He's just confirmed all the stories I heard about Mike ,far to laid back and sleep waking us into relegation ,shame that, because we did play some wonderful football under his leadership .

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Lita on Laudrup on 11:20 - Feb 28 with 2820 viewsLeonWasGod

Worth listening to what he has to say about Brendan, from 35 minutes.

I think we all knew Laudrup was a bit of a cock. The only story I have about him is the in-laws know somebody who keeps a guest house he stayed at once on a short break. Apparently his missus was lovely and did all the talking; Laudrup just stat facing the wall and didn't engage with anyone.

You can see why Monk (and Ash/Brits if those rumours are true) got pissed of with him.
Lita on Laudrup on 11:29 - Feb 28 with 2807 viewsploppy

I always got the impression that Laudrup thought he was too good for us. He seemed aloof and disinterested half the time and had little to no connection with the fans. He always talked about us being in a mini-league of our own where basically we couldn't expect to compete with teams higher up the table. Our performances leading up to his sacking were woeful. Thankfully HJ had the balls to get rid when he did. We played some lovely stuff on occasion but I don't think it was as often as people think. He also had the wingers "tucking in" which obviously meant we didn't have width going forward. Those calling for wingers now wouldn't have been happy, surely. And you could imagine what it was like in training - a few players said he was the best player in training, and I imagine that was the sum total of his "coaching". Sounded a world away from the era of Brendan Rodgers. Anyway, where is Laudrup now?
Lita on Laudrup on 11:38 - Feb 28 with 2789 viewsDarran

Lita on Laudrup on 11:20 - Feb 28 by LeonWasGod

Worth listening to what he has to say about Brendan, from 35 minutes.

I think we all knew Laudrup was a bit of a cock. The only story I have about him is the in-laws know somebody who keeps a guest house he stayed at once on a short break. Apparently his missus was lovely and did all the talking; Laudrup just stat facing the wall and didn't engage with anyone.

You can see why Monk (and Ash/Brits if those rumours are true) got pissed of with him.

I’ve said all this in the past and got slaughtered for it.
His wife Siw was awesome,he was/is a fuçking oddball.

Lita on Laudrup on 12:19 - Feb 28 with 2715 viewsNotLoyal

Million quid not well spent. He made a career out of getting arrested though, prick.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Lita on Laudrup on 12:35 - Feb 28 with 2680 viewspencoedjack

Laudrup was the manager of Swansea when we played football that everyone was purring about, won a major trophy & took on a European tour.

He can be as big a bellend as he wants in my eyes ..... He's a legend
Lita on Laudrup on 12:41 - Feb 28 with 2664 viewsploppy

Lita on Laudrup on 12:35 - Feb 28 by pencoedjack

Laudrup was the manager of Swansea when we played football that everyone was purring about, won a major trophy & took on a European tour.

He can be as big a bellend as he wants in my eyes ..... He's a legend

He also inherited a very good side after BR.
Lita on Laudrup on 12:59 - Feb 28 with 2641 viewsvetchonian

Lita on Laudrup on 11:29 - Feb 28 by ploppy

I always got the impression that Laudrup thought he was too good for us. He seemed aloof and disinterested half the time and had little to no connection with the fans. He always talked about us being in a mini-league of our own where basically we couldn't expect to compete with teams higher up the table. Our performances leading up to his sacking were woeful. Thankfully HJ had the balls to get rid when he did. We played some lovely stuff on occasion but I don't think it was as often as people think. He also had the wingers "tucking in" which obviously meant we didn't have width going forward. Those calling for wingers now wouldn't have been happy, surely. And you could imagine what it was like in training - a few players said he was the best player in training, and I imagine that was the sum total of his "coaching". Sounded a world away from the era of Brendan Rodgers. Anyway, where is Laudrup now?

People always refer to that first half against WBA it as 45 mins of great football, not many other long periods of that though, although we had some great results.

I believe Laudrup's focus was not the PL but to do well in Europe ,if you listen to Jackie Rockey interview when she left sh spoke about how Laudrup indentifed the League cup as our route to Europe and I am sure in that second season his focus was on doing well if not trying to win the Europa league and up until his sacking we were doing well in that whilst our league form was indifferent.
Maybe as I say Europe not the PL was his focus...what if we hadnt sacked him and we had gone on to win the Europa..maybe relegated but then came back up with the funds form European success and parachute payments to help us strengthen.....but then again our DoF would have signed a dozen more like Lita !!!!!!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Lita on Laudrup on 13:21 - Feb 28 with 2594 viewsDarran

Lita on Laudrup on 12:59 - Feb 28 by vetchonian

People always refer to that first half against WBA it as 45 mins of great football, not many other long periods of that though, although we had some great results.

I believe Laudrup's focus was not the PL but to do well in Europe ,if you listen to Jackie Rockey interview when she left sh spoke about how Laudrup indentifed the League cup as our route to Europe and I am sure in that second season his focus was on doing well if not trying to win the Europa league and up until his sacking we were doing well in that whilst our league form was indifferent.
Maybe as I say Europe not the PL was his focus...what if we hadnt sacked him and we had gone on to win the Europa..maybe relegated but then came back up with the funds form European success and parachute payments to help us strengthen.....but then again our DoF would have signed a dozen more like Lita !!!!!!

The best one game we ever played in the Prem was Fulham away when we won 3-0 and that was under Rodgers.

Lita on Laudrup on 13:21 - Feb 28 with 2592 viewsJacket

Lita on Laudrup on 12:59 - Feb 28 by vetchonian

As much as I enjoyed his first season here. This is hardly surprising. Kills the theory that Monk had a decent first season because the players still remembered Laudrup's coaching. Lita wasn't the best player but I can accept his version of events here. Still one of the best managers we've had but it seems his aloofness is what stopped him becoming a great manager. His superiority complex also prevented him from being part of Denmark's greatest achievement. Great player, decent manager, not the best of people.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024