Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corona Virus 22:39 - Mar 7 with 424982 viewsSgorioFruit

Sorry for new thread,
But how bad do you lot reckon it’s going to get here in the UK?
I just been watching the news. Looking nasty in Italy.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Corona Virus on 00:59 - Apr 24 with 1907 viewsPozuelosSideys

Corona Virus on 00:22 - Apr 24 by DJack

Oh dear Chad can you hear the black helicopters?

"In a memorandum [PDF] first spotted by The Guardian, the British government is asking that five more public authorities be added to the list of bodies that can access data scooped up under the nation's mass-surveillance laws: the Civil Nuclear Constabulary, [b/]

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2020/04/23/uk_snoopers_charter_sequel/

This a great time to be burying information like that. Look at my left hand which has a virus in it. Dont worry about the right hand which is taking massive liberties with everyones err.. liberties.

Too many people will just shrug and say "nothing to hide, nothing to fear" completely oblivious to the constant creep Governments are making.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Corona Virus on 01:39 - Apr 24 with 1867 viewsDJack

Corona Virus on 00:59 - Apr 24 by PozuelosSideys

This a great time to be burying information like that. Look at my left hand which has a virus in it. Dont worry about the right hand which is taking massive liberties with everyones err.. liberties.

Too many people will just shrug and say "nothing to hide, nothing to fear" completely oblivious to the constant creep Governments are making.

https://www.howtogeek.com/660088/how-to-enable-dns-over-https-in-google-chrome/

https://www.howtogeek.com/659252/how-to-enable-dns-over-https-in-firefox/

https://www.howtogeek.com/660157/how-to-enable-dns-over-https-in-microsoft-edge/

Resist. Ultimately the state will have to provide a court order to whoever is the agent you utilise for DOH but that means proper legal process and not just utilising the flimsy "protections" given by your ISP.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Corona Virus on 01:54 - Apr 24 with 1858 viewsDJack

Corona Virus on 00:43 - Apr 24 by DJack

And peak stupidity has been reached...

“You know, Tucker, no one reached out to me and said, ‘As a senior citizen, are you willing to take a chance on your survival in exchange for keeping the America that all America loves for your children and grandchildren?’” Patrick said. “And if that’s the exchange, I’m all in.”

“That doesn’t make me noble or brave or anything like that,” he added. “I just think there are lots of grandparents out there in this country like me.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/24/older-people-would-rather-die-than

Peak stupidity has been trumped... by Trump

"He added: "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

FÚCK MY EYES!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-suggests-injection-disinfect

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Corona Virus on 07:04 - Apr 24 with 1740 viewsHighjack

Corona Virus on 01:54 - Apr 24 by DJack

"He added: "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

FÚCK MY EYES!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-suggests-injection-disinfect

You only need someone to f*ck your eyes if you have cataracts. It will not help against Covid.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corona Virus on 07:46 - Apr 24 with 1689 viewskarnataka

FÚCK MY EYES!

Just when you think the cretin has finally outstupided himself, he always finds another level. Ffs, it's depressing. Most powerful man on the planet without the control an intellect could provide.
Corona Virus on 09:06 - Apr 24 with 1616 viewschad

Corona Virus on 00:22 - Apr 24 by DJack

Oh dear Chad can you hear the black helicopters?

"In a memorandum [PDF] first spotted by The Guardian, the British government is asking that five more public authorities be added to the list of bodies that can access data scooped up under the nation's mass-surveillance laws: the Civil Nuclear Constabulary, [b/]

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2020/04/23/uk_snoopers_charter_sequel/

Silly me and I thought that whirling sound was tinnitus, although there have been a few helicopters circling recently in the evening. Damn now I have given my location away (well that and my IP address).

Rookie error and to think I normally pay by cash, disable my stat nav, have those special reflective plates that ANPR cannot read and always, always remove the SIM from my ahem “thing used to make your hot air balloon ascend” phone.

Still good to know someone / thing is reading my posts. Testing testing 123 are you receiving me loud and clear out there.
Corona Virus on 09:28 - Apr 24 with 1597 viewschad

Corona Virus on 00:43 - Apr 24 by DJack

And peak stupidity has been reached...

“You know, Tucker, no one reached out to me and said, ‘As a senior citizen, are you willing to take a chance on your survival in exchange for keeping the America that all America loves for your children and grandchildren?’” Patrick said. “And if that’s the exchange, I’m all in.”

“That doesn’t make me noble or brave or anything like that,” he added. “I just think there are lots of grandparents out there in this country like me.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/24/older-people-would-rather-die-than

None of us know where this is going, and it is certainly destroying economies and it’s detrimental effects potentially impacting v.hard on generations to come.

Conceptually many older people would I am sure be willing to take their chances if they were certain it was the solution going forward for future generations. (Personally though I agree with that writing on the wall in Hong Kong, that, that normality we want to get back to was the problem in the first place)

However a self imposed egalitarian act in the face of a certain effective solution, is very different to being sacrificed at the whim of a political punt. And the reality of the sacrifice far from pretty.
Corona Virus on 11:20 - Apr 24 with 1497 viewsOldjack

Anyone fancy a glass of bleach ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Corona Virus on 13:12 - Apr 24 with 1422 viewsCatullus

Corona Virus on 11:20 - Apr 24 by Oldjack

Anyone fancy a glass of bleach ?

Not a glass mun, didn't you read it, it was an injection.

Of course, Trump is dead right, an injection of Dettol will kill Covid-19....but it will kill you too, that's one way to stop it I guess.

Maybe in Trumps world they would take all the undesirables somewhere and 'clean' them, he could call it Area 101.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Corona Virus on 13:33 - Apr 24 with 1402 viewsOldjack

Corona Virus on 13:12 - Apr 24 by Catullus

Not a glass mun, didn't you read it, it was an injection.

Of course, Trump is dead right, an injection of Dettol will kill Covid-19....but it will kill you too, that's one way to stop it I guess.

Maybe in Trumps world they would take all the undesirables somewhere and 'clean' them, he could call it Area 101.

Just trying Trumps cure for covid

Does anyone know how far I need to shove this UV bulb up my arse to be effective?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Corona Virus on 13:39 - Apr 24 with 1393 viewsCatullus

Corona Virus on 13:33 - Apr 24 by Oldjack

Does anyone know how far I need to shove this UV bulb up my arse to be effective?

Until it touches your teeth, just remember to put them in first

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Corona Virus on 13:44 - Apr 24 with 1384 viewsAce_Jack

Corona Virus on 13:33 - Apr 24 by Oldjack

60% of the time, it works every time.
Corona Virus on 13:49 - Apr 24 with 1377 viewslondonlisa2001

FÚCK MY EYES!

It’ll be a matter of days before fansdad is explaining why Trump is right.
Corona Virus on 14:02 - Apr 24 with 1352 viewsSwanjaxs

Corona Virus on 13:49 - Apr 24 by londonlisa2001

Days you say...

Hours more like 🙄

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Corona Virus on 14:30 - Apr 24 with 1324 viewslondonlisa2001

Why are there such bad figures from Wales today? Numbers elsewhere down again but a huge spike in Wales?

Catching up or something else?
Corona Virus on 14:34 - Apr 24 with 1314 viewsOldjack

Corona Virus on 14:30 - Apr 24 by londonlisa2001

Why are there such bad figures from Wales today? Numbers elsewhere down again but a huge spike in Wales?

added care homes to the list maybe

Corona Virus on 14:34 - Apr 24 with 1313 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Yes, catching up. North Wales has been very slow getting their data together. 84 retrospective deaths from there in today’s figures.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Corona Virus on 14:36 - Apr 24 with 1305 viewstheloneranger

The total includes 84 retrospective deaths which occurred between 20th March and 22nd April.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Corona Virus on 14:51 - Apr 24 with 1279 viewsGwyn737

Corona Virus on 13:49 - Apr 24 by londonlisa2001

I'm watching the reaction to this one with interest. First thoughts were that's Trump has finally said something indefensible. Nobody could possibly back him.

Now our government are holding back on saying that injecting yourself with disinfectant in not a good idea, (which you think would be quite easy to say) and essentially going with 'It's none of our business'.
Corona Virus on 15:00 - Apr 24 with 1273 viewslondonlisa2001

Corona Virus on 14:34 - Apr 24 by Joe_bradshaw

Yes, catching up. North Wales has been very slow getting their data together. 84 retrospective deaths from there in today’s figures.

Thank God for that. I mean it’s awful there are more deaths, but better than there suddenly being a huge spike.

I guess they are covering a huge and largely rural area in North Wales so may be more difficult.
Corona Virus on 15:07 - Apr 24 with 1256 viewsairedale

I was just daydreaming about when this is all over and the pubs reopen. Everybody will be so conditioned to this regime forced upon us that everyone in the pub will be 2 metres apart and the queue for the bar will be out of the door!
Corona Virus on 15:11 - Apr 24 with 1241 viewslondonlisa2001

Corona Virus on 14:51 - Apr 24 by Gwyn737

I'm watching the reaction to this one with interest. First thoughts were that's Trump has finally said something indefensible. Nobody could possibly back him.

Now our government are holding back on saying that injecting yourself with disinfectant in not a good idea, (which you think would be quite easy to say) and essentially going with 'It's none of our business'.

I think, to be fair, they said we’re certainly not doing it here and it’s not something we’re looking in to.

I guess they can’t actually say they ‘the President is a complete f*ckwit’ given they’re desperate for a post brexit trade deal with him.
Corona Virus on 15:12 - Apr 24 with 1237 viewslondonlisa2001

Corona Virus on 14:36 - Apr 24 by theloneranger

The total includes 84 retrospective deaths which occurred between 20th March and 22nd April.

Thanks.
Corona Virus on 15:27 - Apr 24 with 1217 viewsScotia

Corona Virus on 15:07 - Apr 24 by airedale

I was just daydreaming about when this is all over and the pubs reopen. Everybody will be so conditioned to this regime forced upon us that everyone in the pub will be 2 metres apart and the queue for the bar will be out of the door!

Do you know what, in all seriousness I can see that happening. An actual queue rather than everyone around the bar. And perhaps a capacity of one person per 4 square metre - at least for a while. Id take that at the moment.
Corona Virus on 16:01 - Apr 24 with 1598 viewscontroversial_jack

New cases up by 5386 today. They don't seen to be dropping which is concerning.We may have hit a kind of plateau.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024