Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corona Virus 22:39 - Mar 7 with 432622 viewsSgorioFruit

Sorry for new thread,
But how bad do you lot reckon it’s going to get here in the UK?
I just been watching the news. Looking nasty in Italy.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Corona Virus on 07:27 - May 2 with 1758 viewspikeypaul

The vile, hate filled, envious lefties hate the fact that the Government have got up to 122,000 tests a day.

All they want is an escalation in COVID19 deaths so they can criticise the great job the government are doing.

We all know who they are on this forum and it’s the reason why them up the road can NEVER again be classed as scum when we have so many in our ranks who are far worse than them.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Corona Virus on 08:02 - May 2 with 1745 viewsNortbankboy

Corona Virus on 07:27 - May 2 by pikeypaul

The vile, hate filled, envious lefties hate the fact that the Government have got up to 122,000 tests a day.

All they want is an escalation in COVID19 deaths so they can criticise the great job the government are doing.

We all know who they are on this forum and it’s the reason why them up the road can NEVER again be classed as scum when we have so many in our ranks who are far worse than them.

OUT

AFLI

Do you really believe they tested 120k?
Corona Virus on 08:18 - May 2 with 1725 viewsSwanjaxs

OUT

AFLI

A vile, hate filled post...

How ironic.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Corona Virus on 08:35 - May 2 with 1706 viewsNortbankboy

Corona Virus on 08:18 - May 2 by Swanjaxs

A vile, hate filled post...

How ironic.

I don't think anyone would knock the government if they did not each 100k test.
But to lie to us like that.
They lied on here immunity
They lied on ppe.
They lied to us on testing

Even the nasty rabid right can see that
These are the party of liars led by the biggest liar
Corona Virus on 08:42 - May 2 with 1702 viewsProfessor

OUT

AFLI

Which is where it should have been six weeks ago. The ‘test’ is not the rate-limiting step.
Corona Virus on 08:53 - May 2 with 1686 viewsNortbankboy

Corona Virus on 08:42 - May 2 by Professor

Which is where it should have been six weeks ago. The ‘test’ is not the rate-limiting step.

The test target of 100k is something to distract you
From what is actually happening.
This rate of testing should have happening from the start and they know it
Corona Virus on 09:21 - May 2 with 1660 viewsbennytheblue

Corona Virus on 08:53 - May 2 by Nortbankboy

The test target of 100k is something to distract you
From what is actually happening.
This rate of testing should have happening from the start and they know it

But it was impossible to organise initially, we are not German after all. Good and bad people everywhere, left or right, bluebirds or jacks, all creeds and colours.....plenty of decent folks on here, couple of buffoons too but that’s just life isn’t it? Be nice....
Corona Virus on 09:24 - May 2 with 1652 viewsSwanjaxs

Corona Virus on 09:21 - May 2 by bennytheblue

But it was impossible to organise initially, we are not German after all. Good and bad people everywhere, left or right, bluebirds or jacks, all creeds and colours.....plenty of decent folks on here, couple of buffoons too but that’s just life isn’t it? Be nice....

Buffoon!

Don't run yourself down mate 👍

You ok mush?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Login to get fewer ads

Corona Virus on 09:38 - May 2 with 1644 viewsSwanjaxs

Also ...

Take into account that the testing figures put out yesterday by the government include home testing kits, many of which remain unused

Corona Virus on 09:41 - May 2 with 1637 viewsNortbankboy

Yes u right Benny we had run the nhs down
So we weren't prepared for this even though we had been warned
Corona Virus on 09:45 - May 2 with 1632 viewsNortbankboy

Corona Virus on 09:41 - May 2 by Nortbankboy

Austerity and brexit was the government priorities
Corona Virus on 09:54 - May 2 with 1621 viewsCatullus

Corona Virus on 09:41 - May 2 by Nortbankboy

The only thing I'll add is by the time the Chinese told us about this, it was already too late. This virus was out, even before the Chinese realised.

Otherwise I'd say I can understand the difficulties the government faced in dealing with this but the lying, the lying is unforgiveable.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Corona Virus on 10:04 - May 2 with 1602 viewsmajorraglan

OUT

AFLI

There are times when you make some really good posts and make pertinent relevant posts, and there are in my opinion times when you completely undo all that by posting complete rubbish.

The government has made huge strides in testing which is to be commended, but 122,000 was not the number of tests carried out, that figure appears to include 30,000 tests sent out in the post.
Corona Virus on 10:09 - May 2 with 1588 viewsmajorraglan

The testing was initially a shambles and we should have been testing in much greater numbers far earlier than we were. PHE were conducting all the tests at their labs, the Government should have gone out to the Universities, commercial labs and research facilities much much earlier, lots of these place had offered assistance but there reqest had been ignored.
Corona Virus on 10:12 - May 2 with 1585 viewsCatullus

Corona Virus on 10:04 - May 2 by majorraglan

There are times when you make some really good posts and make pertinent relevant posts, and there are in my opinion times when you completely undo all that by posting complete rubbish.

The government has made huge strides in testing which is to be commended, but 122,000 was not the number of tests carried out, that figure appears to include 30,000 tests sent out in the post.

And doing the maths, if the government had said we tried hard but fell just short at 92,000 I reckon most of us would have been ok with it. The more rabid amongst us would have jumped on it but then, they have anyway with the postal tests aspect.

This government isn't very good at lying. Blair was a master at it but Hancock breaks out in a fidgetty, sweaty mess. He's like a spice addict in withdrawal almost every time he opens his mouth.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Corona Virus on 10:23 - May 2 with 1571 viewsmajorraglan

Corona Virus on 10:12 - May 2 by Catullus

And doing the maths, if the government had said we tried hard but fell just short at 92,000 I reckon most of us would have been ok with it. The more rabid amongst us would have jumped on it but then, they have anyway with the postal tests aspect.

This government isn't very good at lying. Blair was a master at it but Hancock breaks out in a fidgetty, sweaty mess. He's like a spice addict in withdrawal almost every time he opens his mouth.

I agree with you, if the government had come clean and said we did our best and are just short..... look at where we started look how far we’ve come, next week blah blah blah most people would have accepted it.

To be fair 92,000 isn’t that far short, it they had only managed 30,000 then that’s a different story. Lying and manipulating the stats to make it look good is the issue and also the fact that 30,000 tests have seemingly been sent out to people who don’t need them just to make the numbers up, it’s scandalous.

Edit - Link added

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/coronavirus-test-uk-target-daily-
[Post edited 2 May 2020 10:50]
Corona Virus on 10:41 - May 2 with 1539 viewsNortbankboy

Corona Virus on 09:54 - May 2 by Catullus

The only thing I'll add is by the time the Chinese told us about this, it was already too late. This virus was out, even before the Chinese realised.

Otherwise I'd say I can understand the difficulties the government faced in dealing with this but the lying, the lying is unforgiveable.

40k were sent out,but it's irrelevant they lied
Corona Virus on 11:16 - May 2 with 1495 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Corona Virus on 10:41 - May 2 by Nortbankboy

40k were sent out,but it's irrelevant they lied

Yes, they lied.
There is also the issue that the "test" is not complete until you actually have a result.
The testing bit, ie taking a swab is the easy bit, the analysis is the hard part.
Corona Virus on 11:19 - May 2 with 1492 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Corona Virus on 06:21 - May 2 by bennytheblue

This is interesting as initially they thought kids were the big spreaders and caused so many of the problems in Italy when they shut the schools, by going to stay with their grandparents. Maybe it wasn’t the kids after all? A lot of families co habit over there (parents/grandparents etc) making it very difficult to keep the oldies away from younger people.

Then again maybe it is.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8278013/Denmarks-coronavirus-rate-infec
Unless of course all the new cases are all kids only.
Corona Virus on 11:32 - May 2 with 1481 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Corona Virus on 09:54 - May 2 by Catullus

I think that you will find that there were very few cases out in the world before the Chinese new what they had.
Corona Virus on 12:59 - May 2 with 1452 viewscontroversial_jack

Corona Virus on 00:15 - May 2 by Joe_bradshaw

Yeah, it's about 89,000 plus any that have been returned.

Wales have done a pathetic 1100 or so.

My point stands.

40 k haven't been returned
Corona Virus on 13:08 - May 2 with 1438 viewsbennytheblue

Corona Virus on 09:24 - May 2 by Swanjaxs

Buffoon!

Don't run yourself down mate 👍

You ok mush?

I’m alright thanks, home schooling my two boys, quite enjoying it in fact. Haven’t been working of late but got a few in the pipeline. I’ve done every job that ever needed doing in my house, things that have been on the never never for 9 years or more.....I even redecorated the Coats/shoe cupboard under the stairs the other day, it’s never even been cleaned as far as I can recall.....🤣
Corona Virus on 13:11 - May 2 with 1426 viewsKilkennyjack

🤷‍♂️

Tory maths = 💩

Beware of the Risen People

Corona Virus on 14:25 - May 2 with 1368 viewsCatullus

Corona Virus on 11:32 - May 2 by A_Fans_Dad

I think that you will find that there were very few cases out in the world before the Chinese new what they had.

Very few you say, ok but that means you agree it was out there! It doesn't matter how few, in a world that wasn't ready 10 infectious people could have given it to thousands before we knew anything about it.

2 Cali residents died of it in February apparently, 3 weeks before their first officially confirmed case,

https://www.livescience.com/did-you-have-covid-19-in-january.html

Corona Virus on 15:00 - May 2 with 2012 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Corona Virus on 14:25 - May 2 by Catullus

Very few you say, ok but that means you agree it was out there! It doesn't matter how few, in a world that wasn't ready 10 infectious people could have given it to thousands before we knew anything about it.

2 Cali residents died of it in February apparently, 3 weeks before their first officially confirmed case,

https://www.livescience.com/did-you-have-covid-19-in-january.html

But by then everybody knew that Wuhan was in complete lockdown with COVID-19, it is not rocket science to check whether they came back from China or were in contact with China.
South Korea had their first case on the 20th of January and immediately started Test and Trace & quarantine.
Their KMA asked for a ban on entry of all travellers from China on the 26th of January.
By the 28th of February they had conducted 53,000 tests.
Singapore first case on the 23rd of January, they had already introduced temperature testing on the 2nd of January and were quarantining Chinese travellers by the 22nd of January.
Taiwan, first case 21st of January, they introduced Temperature testing on the 31st of December.

Do you see the difference between the reactions to Wuhan of those countries that had experienced recent epidemics and the sleeping Governments in the West?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024