Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corona Virus 22:39 - Mar 7 with 437753 viewsSgorioFruit

Sorry for new thread,
But how bad do you lot reckon it’s going to get here in the UK?
I just been watching the news. Looking nasty in Italy.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Corona Virus on 18:09 - Mar 24 with 1551 viewsjasper_T

Corona Virus on 17:20 - Mar 24 by jack2jack

Can someone explain this, watching the news this morning at the London underground was rammed, just WTF

They're putting less trains on.
Corona Virus on 18:18 - Mar 24 with 1527 viewsjack2jack

Corona Virus on 18:00 - Mar 24 by Dr_Winston

Wonder what the figures would look like if everyone counted them the same way as Germany. Or if Germany counted them the same way as everyone else.

Who knows, but it rather grim reading either way, just hope the trend is downward, they seemed to suggest that on the news yesterday, however, I think it's going to ups and downs day to day.
Corona Virus on 18:23 - Mar 24 with 1513 viewsjack2jack

Corona Virus on 18:09 - Mar 24 by jasper_T

They're putting less trains on.

That's not good, perhaps they should get rid of conjestion/parking charges for key workers, nurses, doctors etc, and let them park where they want, it's not as if there are shoppers and tourists about the place, then at least it would ease problems on public transport.Just an idea.
Corona Virus on 18:27 - Mar 24 with 1493 viewsdickythorpe

There's idiots phoning 999 for information on whether they are allowed out of the house.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2020 18:28]
Corona Virus on 18:28 - Mar 24 with 1484 viewssainthelens

Corona Virus on 17:59 - Mar 24 by Highjack

Because masks do bugger all to protect anyone and gloves get dirtier than hands ever could.

Spot on my friend.
Masks are if you are carrying a germ/bug.
Corona Virus on 18:40 - Mar 24 with 1457 viewsperplex

Seems now they are a bit more optimistic that we will be hit know where near as bad as Italy as first thought, still early days tho.
Corona Virus on 18:41 - Mar 24 with 1458 viewsThrasher6

Biggest rise of the FTSE of 9% since 2008....not on BBC News site....doesn't fit the narrative....of negativity

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Corona Virus on 18:42 - Mar 24 with 1457 viewsjack2jack

Corona Virus on 18:27 - Mar 24 by dickythorpe

There's idiots phoning 999 for information on whether they are allowed out of the house.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2020 18:28]

Didn't some folk, phone the emergency services when Facebook went down, a while ago,mental.
Login to get fewer ads

Corona Virus on 18:54 - Mar 24 with 1435 viewsraynor94

Corona Virus on 18:40 - Mar 24 by perplex

Seems now they are a bit more optimistic that we will be hit know where near as bad as Italy as first thought, still early days tho.

The announcement of 4 thousand beds at the Excel centre in London, suggests different

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Corona Virus on 18:57 - Mar 24 with 1429 viewsDr_Winston

Corona Virus on 18:54 - Mar 24 by raynor94

The announcement of 4 thousand beds at the Excel centre in London, suggests different

Suggests nothing more than forward planning at this point. Remains to be seen whether they'll be used or not.

As it's London and London is a UK hotspot they probably will.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Corona Virus on 19:09 - Mar 24 with 1400 viewsCooperman

Corona Virus on 16:04 - Mar 24 by legoman

You have to wonder about the general level of intelligence in this country, aye. Just heard 2 items on the radio.

First, people have been spitting and coughing at police officers and second people have been ringing 999 to ask about the restrictions.

I can only assume these morons are walking brain donors.

I heard the story about twenty people in Coventry having a BBQ. Staggering.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Corona Virus on 19:10 - Mar 24 with 1397 viewshobo

Corona Virus on 18:28 - Mar 24 by sainthelens

Spot on my friend.
Masks are if you are carrying a germ/bug.

So surely everyone should be wearing a mask seeing as the virus causes no symptoms for the first 7 days
Corona Virus on 19:22 - Mar 24 with 1368 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corona Virus on 18:23 - Mar 24 by jack2jack

That's not good, perhaps they should get rid of conjestion/parking charges for key workers, nurses, doctors etc, and let them park where they want, it's not as if there are shoppers and tourists about the place, then at least it would ease problems on public transport.Just an idea.

They have. The congestion charge anyway.

Poll: Tory leader

Corona Virus on 19:33 - Mar 24 with 1337 viewsbuilthjack

Corona Virus on 17:54 - Mar 24 by ploppy

Not true.

It is. I wouldn't say it otherwise.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Corona Virus on 19:37 - Mar 24 with 1326 viewsmajorraglan

Corona Virus on 18:57 - Mar 24 by Dr_Winston

Suggests nothing more than forward planning at this point. Remains to be seen whether they'll be used or not.

As it's London and London is a UK hotspot they probably will.

4000 beds is a huge facility. A further 87 deaths today and the total is now around 420, watching the news tonight and there were lots of irresponsible people exercising in parks etc. There’s plenty of people taking the p... down here, but London looks to be heading out of control.
Corona Virus on 19:38 - Mar 24 with 1324 viewsSgorioFruit

Corona Virus on 18:40 - Mar 24 by perplex

how do you work this out mate?

Corona Virus on 19:42 - Mar 24 with 1311 viewsPozuelosSideys

Corona Virus on 19:37 - Mar 24 by majorraglan

4000 beds is a huge facility. A further 87 deaths today and the total is now around 420, watching the news tonight and there were lots of irresponsible people exercising in parks etc. There’s plenty of people taking the p... down here, but London looks to be heading out of control.

Mate, many people are doing the right thing, but theres a heck of a lot not giving a toss. Doesnt take much to get the tube rammed like that. If theres one not coming for 10 minutes, itll get packed that way. Damed if they reduce the train numbers, sends the wrong message if they dont. Either way.

Anyway, been sat in my house all day WFH. From 8 am through to about 5, the street was empty. A few cars. Was like a Sunday afternoon, dead. By about 5.30, they were all parked up, bumper to bumper. Suggests everyone had been out for the day, or that the local Jehovahs Witness church place was open, usually double parked when it is.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2020 19:43]

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Corona Virus on 19:49 - Mar 24 with 1296 viewsjasper_T

Corona Virus on 18:41 - Mar 24 by Thrasher6

Biggest rise of the FTSE of 9% since 2008....not on BBC News site....doesn't fit the narrative....of negativity

Another dead cat bounce, stop the presses.
Corona Virus on 19:58 - Mar 24 with 1255 viewsdunvantjack100

Completely baffled that there are people with this viewpoint.
Corona Virus on 20:00 - Mar 24 with 1243 viewsThrasher6

The biggest indicator of the time frame of us coming out of this will be the markets. Forget what the scientists say on the media outlets. The best ones (scientists) will be advising the market,...for a handsome sum,...when they think it's ready to buy. So if the FTSE increases markedly you can assume that the worst is over. Because a bull market is just around the corner....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Corona Virus on 20:01 - Mar 24 with 1240 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Corona Virus on 18:42 - Mar 24 by jack2jack

Didn't some folk, phone the emergency services when Facebook went down, a while ago,mental.

Almost at the low point of human stupidity.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Corona Virus on 20:03 - Mar 24 with 1235 viewsSgorioFruit

anyone else here got a stinking cold/flu?
no dry cough though, like the symptoms of covid suggest, but Christ we have all been unwell in this house lately.

Corona Virus on 20:05 - Mar 24 with 1225 viewslondonlisa2001

Corona Virus on 19:37 - Mar 24 by majorraglan

There are tens of thousands of NHS staff traveling around London. Due to property prices vs wages, most do not live near to their place of work. They have to get to work.

What are they supposed to do?

The tube needs ramping up if possible - it’s difficult as they have huge numbers of staff quarantined and you can’t teach someone to drive a tube in ten minutes.

The people out and about are idiots. But the number of posts on here saying ‘I just popped out for X’ is the issue. All those ‘just popped out’ people add up. When people are living in a huge city it adds up even more. One exercise a day for 9 million people means they can fund pictures of crowds.

The reality is that the residential streets are very empty compared to normal. It’s not easy here but messages saying we’re heading out of control are certainly helpful, so thanks for that!
Corona Virus on 20:05 - Mar 24 with 1225 viewsploppy

Corona Virus on 20:03 - Mar 24 by SgorioFruit

anyone else here got a stinking cold/flu?
no dry cough though, like the symptoms of covid suggest, but Christ we have all been unwell in this house lately.

Er, no.
Corona Virus on 20:06 - Mar 24 with 1679 viewslondonlisa2001

Corona Virus on 18:41 - Mar 24 by Thrasher6

It was on the news. But it’s the most irrelevant piece of news on the planet.

The market will bounce back when this is over. Until then, ignore it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024