Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corona Virus 22:39 - Mar 7 with 431588 viewsSgorioFruit

Sorry for new thread,
But how bad do you lot reckon it’s going to get here in the UK?
I just been watching the news. Looking nasty in Italy.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Corona Virus on 22:07 - Mar 23 with 1389 viewsGowerjack

Corona Virus on 22:01 - Mar 23 by Neath_Jack

My phone has gone nuts this evening with people asking whether their work is essential or not. He should have defined it clearer.

I've just had an email from the CEO stating that only two customers are to be allowed in the branch at any one time to " keep staff safe"

It's a nonsense

And what about supermarket staff?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Corona Virus on 22:09 - Mar 23 with 1373 viewsSwanjaxs

Corona Virus on 22:06 - Mar 23 by Cooperman

I had a 0.5 all over, yesterday. If I’m going to live like a convict then I may as well look like one.

My blend of dark brown and grey George Clooney like locks are now up the hoover.

The missus is doing mine with the dog clippers tomorrow 😂🐩

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Corona Virus on 22:17 - Mar 23 with 1331 viewsmajorraglan

My phone has gone nuts this evening with people asking whether their work is essential or not. He should have defined it clearer.

My brother in law works for a small builder, reckons he can carry on! It seems to be a bit grey. If he shuts down the hardware /builders merchants then it’s all over.
Corona Virus on 22:19 - Mar 23 with 1317 viewsSoberBaker

Corona Virus on 22:17 - Mar 23 by majorraglan

My brother in law works for a small builder, reckons he can carry on! It seems to be a bit grey. If he shuts down the hardware /builders merchants then it’s all over.

Same goes for plumbers/electricians. They have be able to trade to be there for business infrastructure.

AMOW

Corona Virus on 22:20 - Mar 23 with 1314 viewsOldjack

essential workers only allowed out I believe ,builders are not in that category

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Corona Virus on 22:20 - Mar 23 with 1313 viewsCountyJim

People still need repairs etc if its outside and he's working alone what is the issue
Corona Virus on 22:21 - Mar 23 with 1312 viewsbuilthjack

Corona Virus on 21:47 - Mar 23 by Flashberryjack

I'm looking for someone to run down to ASDA in the morning, pick up a newspaper (doesn't matter which one) then run back to my house with it, great way of keeping fit whilst doing a community service.

I'm in self isolation and reading the morning newspaper with a coffee is my only pleasure, but I've just heard from my newsagent t, no papers till further notice.

F*cking hell, I'll go mad, I really will.

Newsagents can stay open

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Corona Virus on 22:21 - Mar 23 with 1306 viewsSoberBaker

Looking at other affected countries, this info will be made clearer in due course. As for now, common sense applies - good luck 😂

AMOW

Login to get fewer ads

Corona Virus on 22:22 - Mar 23 with 1300 viewsCatullus

Corona Virus on 20:49 - Mar 23 by CountyJim

Not what the prime minister said is it

Doctor on radio today said its good for your well being to get out in the air like cycling alone and don't forget your dogs need exercise

Its all about being sensible i took the dog out at 6 am this morning for 40min before going to work what is wrong with that

It is about being sensible Jim but because of so very many stupid people how can we trust that we will be safe?
My intention is to put the dog out the garden in the morning until he absolutely cannot hold on and has to poo, we'll try and get him to exercise, throw a ball etc but he is nearly 11 so he's slowed down a bit. If I do take him outside the home I'm thinking it'll be late at night possibly early hours when hopefully nobody is about.

Thing is now if we are to go shopping as little as possible there can't be too many restrictions. How do supermarkets know how many you are buying for? If having to buy for the week people will naturally buy more, some will try to stock up and go as long as possible, we will. We already discussed rationing ourselves, eating less so I don't need to go to the shop.

Watching the news at 10, out in London and still there are idiots saying they'll not obey the rules and one oriental looking fella out filming for his youtube channel....seriously WTF?

The bottom line is Bojo had no option with this and probably should have done it 2 weeks ago because so many ignorant, selfish people have behaved so incredibly stupidly.

Unfortunately I will have to go out twice a day to take my wife to work and pick her up. Otherwise the shutters would be up and I'd be out once a week for food. I've never been a good gardenenr, rubbish in fact, I'm hoping for decent weather because I plan on spending a lot of time in our garden, it may be immaculate by June, we'd sort of planned ahead and got in garden furniture and equipment, the chainsaw might come in handy if things disintegrate completely.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Corona Virus on 22:25 - Mar 23 with 1284 viewsexiledclaseboy

The guidance is no help either. Millions of confused and worried workers tonight.

Poll: Tory leader

Corona Virus on 22:26 - Mar 23 with 1281 viewsSoberBaker

Corona Virus on 22:20 - Mar 23 by Oldjack

And if a roof blows off an 'essential' building who fixes it?

AMOW

Corona Virus on 22:28 - Mar 23 with 1263 viewsCountyJim

Bojo is brilliant mind fairplay how the f uck are the police going to police what he's saying 🙄

Are they going to keep a log on every household feck me arrest Bob he's been for 2 runs today at number 55
Corona Virus on 22:31 - Mar 23 with 1247 viewsOldjack

Corona Virus on 22:26 - Mar 23 by SoberBaker

And if a roof blows off an 'essential' building who fixes it?

I would say plumbers and electricians etc are essential in a home emergency

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Corona Virus on 22:33 - Mar 23 with 1234 viewsCatullus

Corona Virus on 22:28 - Mar 23 by CountyJim

Bojo is brilliant mind fairplay how the f uck are the police going to police what he's saying 🙄

Are they going to keep a log on every household feck me arrest Bob he's been for 2 runs today at number 55

That's been the problem so far, stupid people thinking the rules don't apply to them and putting everybody they come into contact with at risk.

If everybody can't get their heads around this now what hope is there? Humanity really is stupid.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Corona Virus on 22:35 - Mar 23 with 1225 viewsSwanjaxs

Are traffic wardens key workers?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Corona Virus on 22:35 - Mar 23 with 1223 viewsmajorraglan

Corona Virus on 22:20 - Mar 23 by Oldjack

I would agree with you, well have to see how the legislation is framed.

There’s a report in the Guardian that Sports Direct and Evans Cycles are going to ignore the ban on account that they are well placed to keep Britain fit and healthy at this time. I’d hammer the ......
Corona Virus on 22:35 - Mar 23 with 1221 viewsCooperman

Corona Virus on 17:37 - Mar 23 by Thrasher6

Italy report deaths have dropped and number of cases dropped as well today....but of course its not reported because it doesnt suit the narrative the news wants to portray..

British people and therefore our news corporations aren’t really interested in what’s going on in Italy, especially when we’ve got our own crisis right under our noses (literally).

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Corona Virus on 22:36 - Mar 23 with 1216 viewsSoberBaker

Corona Virus on 22:28 - Mar 23 by CountyJim

He's relying on peer pressure from the public.

A little 'glance' here and a little 'tut' there should be enough without having to get the army in I reckon.

AMOW

Corona Virus on 22:38 - Mar 23 with 1209 viewsWarwickHunt

Corona Virus on 22:19 - Mar 23 by SoberBaker

Same goes for plumbers/electricians. They have be able to trade to be there for business infrastructure.

“Travelling to and from work, but only where this is absolutely necessary and cannot be done from home”

Not many builders can work from home. Until the self-employed get similar benefits to employees it isn’t going to change.
Corona Virus on 22:39 - Mar 23 with 1204 viewsCooperman

Corona Virus on 20:36 - Mar 23 by CountyJim

There you go ECB parks to remain open for exercise and recommend you go out once a day for exercise

So as I said its all about common sense being taken

So who's talking shit now

There was no recommendation of going out once per day for exercise.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Corona Virus on 22:39 - Mar 23 with 1201 viewsLeonWasGod

Corona Virus on 22:31 - Mar 23 by Oldjack

I would say plumbers and electricians etc are essential in a home emergency

Home emergencies will have to be ok. But if it's not an emergency, why would anyone want someone else in theri house right now anyway?
Corona Virus on 22:43 - Mar 23 with 1183 viewsCatullus

Corona Virus on 22:35 - Mar 23 by Cooperman

British people and therefore our news corporations aren’t really interested in what’s going on in Italy, especially when we’ve got our own crisis right under our noses (literally).

They announced this dropon the news at ten just a few minutes ago.

Followed up by what's happening in Iran which is utterly mind boggling. Apparently millions of people have ignored Iranian government advice and gone out celebrating the Persian new year! Then they went to a hospital where medical equipment included....plastic bags tied around their feet.

Stupidity is global.

Corona Virus on 22:50 - Mar 23 with 1165 viewssainthelens

Corona Virus on 22:36 - Mar 23 by SoberBaker

He's relying on peer pressure from the public.

A little 'glance' here and a little 'tut' there should be enough without having to get the army in I reckon.

You think ?!
Nice weather on the way, and maybe in a couple of weeks we have a scorcher, the lunatics will again be out in force, and no tutting will stop em.
Corona Virus on 22:51 - Mar 23 with 1163 viewsSwanjaxs

Online shopping will go through the roof.

At the moment one share in Amazon will cost you £1,902.83

The death of the High St is nigh unfortunately

Corona Virus on 22:54 - Mar 23 with 1840 viewsSoberBaker

Corona Virus on 22:50 - Mar 23 by sainthelens

You think ?!
Nice weather on the way, and maybe in a couple of weeks we have a scorcher, the lunatics will again be out in force, and no tutting will stop em.

Then it's time to fling open the gates of the local zoos and let nature really take its course 😉

AMOW

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024