Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corona Virus 22:39 - Mar 7 with 437418 viewsSgorioFruit

Sorry for new thread,
But how bad do you lot reckon it’s going to get here in the UK?
I just been watching the news. Looking nasty in Italy.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Corona Virus on 12:34 - Mar 24 with 2027 viewsmonmouth

Corona Virus on 12:25 - Mar 24 by Fireboy2

Does she know what's in store for her

A lickdown?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Corona Virus on 12:36 - Mar 24 with 2010 viewssainthelens

Corona Virus on 12:25 - Mar 24 by Fireboy2

Does she know what's in store for her

Be surprised where a toilet roll will get you I guess.
Corona Virus on 12:48 - Mar 24 with 1969 viewsFireboy2

Corona Virus on 12:36 - Mar 24 by sainthelens

Be surprised where a toilet roll will get you I guess.

You sweet talking so and so.
Corona Virus on 12:52 - Mar 24 with 1968 viewsNeath_Jack

Corona Virus on 12:25 - Mar 24 by Badgeman

When they beat this it will be Trumps victory. God I've never wanted trump to win anything so much in my entire life.

That's Tummer off here that posted that.

Absolutely hideous eh.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Corona Virus on 13:19 - Mar 24 with 1908 viewsLeonWasGod

Corona Virus on 09:46 - Mar 24 by Catullus

This is where it gets difficult. Some of those symptoms I suffer from literally every day and weren't we told runny noses and reproductive coughs weren't corona symptoms? Or did I miss something?

All 3 of us have had a cold, runny noses and sore throats for weeks, not bad colds but just enough to be annoying. Have we had or do we have Corona? We've not had coughs or fevers.

We’re the same here. Not that it matters as we haven’t been going out and won’t be.
Corona Virus on 13:45 - Mar 24 with 1860 viewsjasper_T

This is the same Trump that is demanding his country start work again a week from now, and is recommending people drink aquarium cleaner as a miracle cure? That same Trump that has fired every expert on his staff and shut down the pandemic taskforce? The one that rejected working test kits so that his son-in-law's company could reinvent the wheel and sell his own?

The states and their governors have done all the heavy lifting trying to get the US under some sort of control. They've overtaken us in having the worst response over the last few days, when bare-faced capitalist bloodlust has revealed itself. Just a coincidence that Trump himself has started losing money with his resorts closed, I'm sure.
Corona Virus on 13:57 - Mar 24 with 1816 viewssainthelens

Corona Virus on 13:45 - Mar 24 by jasper_T

This is the same Trump that is demanding his country start work again a week from now, and is recommending people drink aquarium cleaner as a miracle cure? That same Trump that has fired every expert on his staff and shut down the pandemic taskforce? The one that rejected working test kits so that his son-in-law's company could reinvent the wheel and sell his own?

The states and their governors have done all the heavy lifting trying to get the US under some sort of control. They've overtaken us in having the worst response over the last few days, when bare-faced capitalist bloodlust has revealed itself. Just a coincidence that Trump himself has started losing money with his resorts closed, I'm sure.

Good time to walk yer dog over one of his golf courses and let him shit in the bunkers.
Corona Virus on 14:00 - Mar 24 with 1820 viewsBadgeman

Corona Virus on 12:52 - Mar 24 by Neath_Jack

That's Tummer off here that posted that.

Absolutely hideous eh.

If everything goes tits up, and i hope it doesn't, I wonder whose fault it will be.

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

Login to get fewer ads

Corona Virus on 14:18 - Mar 24 with 1793 viewsJackSomething

Corona Virus on 13:45 - Mar 24 by jasper_T

The same Trump that last month was calling the whole thing a Democratic hoax aimed at unseating him. Yet it's us who are biased about Trump apparently.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Corona Virus on 14:22 - Mar 24 with 1780 viewsEbo

Corona Virus on 12:25 - Mar 24 by Badgeman

When they beat this it will be Trumps victory. God I've never wanted trump to win anything so much in my entire life.

Trumps victory? The kunt was calling it a hoax the other day.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Corona Virus on 14:55 - Mar 24 with 1722 viewsNeath_Jack

Corona Virus on 14:00 - Mar 24 by Badgeman

If everything goes tits up, and i hope it doesn't, I wonder whose fault it will be.

London Lisa's most probably

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Corona Virus on 15:01 - Mar 24 with 1709 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

1.4 Billion people in India locked down.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2020 15:26]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Corona Virus on 16:04 - Mar 24 with 1639 viewslegoman

You have to wonder about the general level of intelligence in this country, aye. Just heard 2 items on the radio.

First, people have been spitting and coughing at police officers and second people have been ringing 999 to ask about the restrictions.

I can only assume these morons are walking brain donors.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Corona Virus on 16:09 - Mar 24 with 1623 viewsMuteswan

Corona Virus on 16:04 - Mar 24 by legoman

You have to wonder about the general level of intelligence in this country, aye. Just heard 2 items on the radio.

First, people have been spitting and coughing at police officers and second people have been ringing 999 to ask about the restrictions.

Who would want brains like that?
Corona Virus on 16:14 - Mar 24 with 1606 viewsDr_Winston

UK curve flattening according to one source...

https://www.statista.com/chart/21112/covid-19-growth-curve-selected-countries/

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Corona Virus on 16:15 - Mar 24 with 1604 viewsDr_Winston

Corona Virus on 16:04 - Mar 24 by legoman

Use them for vaccine experimentation.

Desperate times, desperate measures etc.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Corona Virus on 17:20 - Mar 24 with 1470 viewsjack2jack

Can someone explain this, watching the news this morning at the London underground was rammed, just WTF
Corona Virus on 17:26 - Mar 24 with 1447 viewsdickythorpe

Corona Virus on 17:20 - Mar 24 by jack2jack

Can someone explain this, watching the news this morning at the London underground was rammed, just WTF

I understand public transport is running for key workers but there was plenty of traffic about.
Cardiff as well was busy at 7.30am
Corona Virus on 17:31 - Mar 24 with 1424 viewsjack2jack

Corona Virus on 17:26 - Mar 24 by dickythorpe

I understand public transport is running for key workers but there was plenty of traffic about.
Cardiff as well was busy at 7.30am

Thats true Dick, but i was shocked to see the amount of folk rammed into the carriages.
There must be a better way than that. Chances are all these people are going to go down with the virus, so if they are key workers its not a good idea.
Corona Virus on 17:31 - Mar 24 with 1424 viewsbuilthjack

How come none of the staff at supermarkets wear gloves or masks? It's madness.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Corona Virus on 17:41 - Mar 24 with 1403 viewsjack2jack

Corona Virus on 16:14 - Mar 24 by Dr_Winston

UK curve flattening according to one source...

https://www.statista.com/chart/21112/covid-19-growth-curve-selected-countries/

This gives a list of countries, not great reading, tbh, scroll down the page for A-Z
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Hope the trend is downward
Corona Virus on 17:46 - Mar 24 with 1392 viewsjack2jack

Corona Virus on 17:31 - Mar 24 by builthjack

We were in Tesco a few days ago, some staff are wearing gloves,one lady showed us the state of them just by handling money, they were black.She was quite rightly concerned
Also saw gentleman shop assistant wearing a mask,but only one.
They are all doing a fine job as are others out there
Corona Virus on 17:54 - Mar 24 with 1365 viewsploppy

Not true.
Corona Virus on 17:59 - Mar 24 with 1349 viewsHighjack

Because masks do bugger all to protect anyone and gloves get dirtier than hands ever could.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corona Virus on 18:00 - Mar 24 with 1660 viewsDr_Winston

Corona Virus on 17:41 - Mar 24 by jack2jack

This gives a list of countries, not great reading, tbh, scroll down the page for A-Z
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Hope the trend is downward

Wonder what the figures would look like if everyone counted them the same way as Germany. Or if Germany counted them the same way as everyone else.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024