Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corona Virus 22:39 - Mar 7 with 437640 viewsSgorioFruit

Sorry for new thread,
But how bad do you lot reckon it’s going to get here in the UK?
I just been watching the news. Looking nasty in Italy.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Corona Virus on 13:27 - Mar 25 with 1497 viewslondonlisa2001

Corona Virus on 13:03 - Mar 25 by Professor

A long term colleague and friend Julian Hiscox has been working on coronavirus (including MERS) for years. His team have been working long days, 7 days week since January. Most of our researchers are now providing assistance and we are covering teaching and pastoral support for the guys involved. I can't see him on at some city firm advising. If approached I expect he would tell them to go away very strongly indeed.
Hope you are well in the UK epicentre

To be honest - none of the city firms would approach anyway. It’s in their interests for this to be beaten as quickly as possible.

All ok here, albeit it’s worrying given how many of us live in such close proximity. Avoiding people is that much harder. Those of us that can are largely avoiding leaving the house so that essential workers can have the city to themselves. Obviously apart from the morons, who are the same here as everywhere else.
Corona Virus on 13:28 - Mar 25 with 1499 viewsploppy

Corona Virus on 13:22 - Mar 25 by sainthelens

Trump talking about getting back to normal by Easter.
Is he taking drugs FFS?

Probably not. He's just not very bright. He was saying last night that they could see light at the end of the tunnel. They've barely started. Deluded.
Corona Virus on 13:33 - Mar 25 with 1492 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Corona Virus on 13:28 - Mar 25 by ploppy

Probably not. He's just not very bright. He was saying last night that they could see light at the end of the tunnel. They've barely started. Deluded.

It's depressing to say the least.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Corona Virus on 13:54 - Mar 25 with 1441 viewsNotLoyal

Yeah, but it’s going to be beautiful...

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Corona Virus on 14:03 - Mar 25 with 1419 viewsploppy

Corona Virus on 13:54 - Mar 25 by NotLoyal

Yeah, but it’s going to be beautiful...

He'd love to see the churches full on Easter Sunday. Bonkers.

As an atheist myself, I can see there could be an outcome of Darwinian proportions.
(Obvs, I hope not).

You have to wonder what goes through the minds of Fauci and Brix when they're stood there on the podium listening to him and his pseudo science.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2020 14:05]
Corona Virus on 14:05 - Mar 25 with 1407 viewsBadgeman

New York and California the worst affected? Both run by the dems, COINCIDENCE?

Yes.

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

Corona Virus on 14:06 - Mar 25 with 1401 viewsNotLoyal

Corona Virus on 14:03 - Mar 25 by ploppy

As an atheist myself, I can see there could be an outcome of Darwinian proportions.
(Obvs, I hope not).

You have to wonder what goes through the minds of Fauci and Brix when they're stood there on the podium listening to him and his pseudo science.

My stance has been for a number of years, left, right, leaders, whatever, they are a drain on our lives.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Corona Virus on 14:17 - Mar 25 with 1389 viewsProfessor

Corona Virus on 14:05 - Mar 25 by Badgeman

Yes.

More likely the largest city (NYC) by far and California having many large cities (LA 2nd most populous), plus San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco all larger than DC.
Login to get fewer ads

Corona Virus on 14:23 - Mar 25 with 1373 viewsWarwickHunt

Corona Virus on 14:03 - Mar 25 by ploppy

(Obvs, I hope not).

Did you see that colossal cockwomble waving a huge “Jesus Is Coming Soon” placard behind a news reporter last night?

Corona Virus on 14:25 - Mar 25 with 1364 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Corona Virus on 14:05 - Mar 25 by Badgeman

Yes.

Both States have very big densely populated cities that are popular with tourists.

Corona Virus on 14:27 - Mar 25 with 1361 viewsploppy

Corona Virus on 14:23 - Mar 25 by WarwickHunt

Did you see that colossal cockwomble waving a huge “Jesus Is Coming Soon” placard behind a news reporter last night?

No but I did see the pastor of a megachurch in Louisiana. They're packed in there and he's healing them by laying on of hands. If you needed to come up with a plan to spread the disease, you couldn't do much better than that. Shades of that cult in South Korea.
Corona Virus on 14:30 - Mar 25 with 1354 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Corona Virus on 14:27 - Mar 25 by ploppy

No but I did see the pastor of a megachurch in Louisiana. They're packed in there and he's healing them by laying on of hands. If you needed to come up with a plan to spread the disease, you couldn't do much better than that. Shades of that cult in South Korea.

Donald says Easter will be the time to go to church.

Corona Virus on 14:30 - Mar 25 with 1349 viewsCatullus

Nah he's just using the Hubble except he's choosing not to see the part where he's responsible for tens of thousands of deaths.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Corona Virus on 14:32 - Mar 25 with 1346 viewsWarwickHunt

Corona Virus on 14:27 - Mar 25 by ploppy

Dumber than holy water.
Corona Virus on 14:36 - Mar 25 with 1329 viewsCatullus

Corona Virus on 12:56 - Mar 25 by A_Fans_Dad

"Yes but it doesn't have to be a sneeze, even a small cough throws out tiny, invisible droplets which is why it's so important to cover your mouth and wash your hands often."
" Don't listen to Jenny and Johnny Nobchops on social media, look at the government websites, NHS website"

Would that be the same websites that tell us masks are totally useless in protecting your face by any chance and only any use if worn by the already infected?
When every care professional is advised to wear them?

Maybe they should lie and say that something will work when it actually doesn't? Only FFP3 masks can keep the virus out. Wearing other masks will help prevent the spread.

If that information is accurate, what point are you trying to make?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Corona Virus on 14:37 - Mar 25 with 1330 viewsProfessor

Corona Virus on 14:25 - Mar 25 by JACKMANANDBOY

Both States have very big densely populated cities that are popular with tourists.

NYC, LA and SF amongst the most diverse and visited cities in the world. Even LA satellites like Bakersfield and Anaheim are bigger than Cardiff or Liverpool.
Corona Virus on 14:37 - Mar 25 with 1326 viewsCatullus

Maybe young people should take this more seriously,

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-briton-21-with-no-existing-health-conditi

Corona Virus on 14:40 - Mar 25 with 1325 viewsBadgeman

Corona Virus on 14:30 - Mar 25 by JACKMANANDBOY

Donald says Easter will be the time to go to church.

not even the pope is telling people to go to church at Easter ffs

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

Corona Virus on 14:43 - Mar 25 with 1314 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Corona Virus on 14:36 - Mar 25 by Catullus

Maybe they should lie and say that something will work when it actually doesn't? Only FFP3 masks can keep the virus out. Wearing other masks will help prevent the spread.

If that information is accurate, what point are you trying to make?

Because they fail to mention "Wearing other masks will help prevent the spread."
Corona Virus on 14:45 - Mar 25 with 1302 viewsOldjack

Corona Virus on 11:00 - Mar 25 by builthjack

Camilla tested negative. Separate rooms I guess.

Prince Charles is isolating at Balmoral with Covid-19.
Prince Andrew is isolating at Windsor with Jennifer 14.

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Corona Virus on 14:46 - Mar 25 with 1300 viewsbuilthjack

Corona Virus on 14:45 - Mar 25 by Oldjack

Fair play

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Corona Virus on 14:57 - Mar 25 with 1284 viewsjasper_T

Corona Virus on 14:45 - Mar 25 by Oldjack

I laughed at that tweet as well.

New York has the most cases in the US in part because they're doing the most testing.
Corona Virus on 15:29 - Mar 25 with 1241 viewsOldjack

Corona Virus on 14:57 - Mar 25 by jasper_T

I laughed at that tweet as well.

New York has the most cases in the US in part because they're doing the most testing.

which is what we should be doing right now

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Corona Virus on 15:50 - Mar 25 with 1208 viewsHighjack

Lee Mack has tested positive now. It’s strange that the testing only seems to be done on celebrity types.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corona Virus on 15:54 - Mar 25 with 1980 viewsSwanjaxs

Corona Virus on 15:50 - Mar 25 by Highjack

Lee Mack has tested positive now. It’s strange that the testing only seems to be done on celebrity types.

Attended the Cheltenham festival apparently

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024