Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Behind closed doors 11:02 - Mar 12 with 4412 viewsOldjack

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-swansea-premi

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Behind closed doors on 11:28 - Mar 12 with 3233 viewsSwansea93

Well I hope they're going to refund the cost on the matches left for season ticket holders, all well and good saying we'll get a stream, so basically we're paying 20 odd quid for a stream?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Behind closed doors on 11:40 - Mar 12 with 3201 views1983

Behind closed doors on 11:28 - Mar 12 by Swansea93

Well I hope they're going to refund the cost on the matches left for season ticket holders, all well and good saying we'll get a stream, so basically we're paying 20 odd quid for a stream?

FFS sake a killer deadly virus is sweeping across the world everyone is trying to do their bit and your worried about a few quid you have already parted with last year which you will most probably get back.

Behind closed doors on 11:44 - Mar 12 with 3188 viewspencoedjack

Behind closed doors on 11:40 - Mar 12 by 1983

FFS sake a killer deadly virus is sweeping across the world everyone is trying to do their bit and your worried about a few quid you have already parted with last year which you will most probably get back.

Aye with all the moaning on PS about the football we are playing you'd think most will see it as a blessing in disguise.

But it will be something else to moan about.
Behind closed doors on 11:51 - Mar 12 with 3163 viewssainthelens

As if this league wasn't difficult enough to predict already. Empty grounds gonna throw a real spanner in the works. Could it be that likes of Leeds with big home crowds will find it hard? Every cloud eh.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2020 11:52]
Behind closed doors on 11:56 - Mar 12 with 3144 viewsLeonWasGod

It's a fair point. How are we supposed to get the 'next level' superior catering experience via a stream

It's the least of our worries isn't' it.
Behind closed doors on 12:05 - Mar 12 with 3107 viewsMrSwerve

I can't wait to see how SwansTV copes with another 15-20k viewers on the stream.

Can't see events like this closing, yet.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Behind closed doors on 12:09 - Mar 12 with 3101 viewssainthelens

Currently watching sky sports news....not mentioned this yet.
Behind closed doors on 12:14 - Mar 12 with 3079 viewstheloneranger

Behind closed doors on 12:09 - Mar 12 by sainthelens

Currently watching sky sports news....not mentioned this yet.

They're all waiting on the results coming from the COBRA meeting at 13.30pm.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Behind closed doors on 12:16 - Mar 12 with 3080 viewsVincent_Vega

Apparently in Italy not even media is allowed in, proper black out. It's coming. Question is will the club still say theres over 14.5k there?

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Behind closed doors on 12:18 - Mar 12 with 3070 viewssainthelens

Behind closed doors on 12:16 - Mar 12 by Vincent_Vega

Apparently in Italy not even media is allowed in, proper black out. It's coming. Question is will the club still say theres over 14.5k there?

very good.
Behind closed doors on 12:34 - Mar 12 with 3013 viewsBadlands

Talk of pubs being banned from showing televised games but all PL games being televised to ticket holders!
'According to The Times, the current season will not be postponed but games will be contested with no supporters present. All Premier League ticket holders for individual clashes will be able to stream coverage of matches in their homes instead.'
(DM)
Not sure how Sky etc will take to that idea or how long the legal niceties could be ironed out.

But if so surely the Football League should follow. I's only rights issues that prevent us watching the Swans in the UK.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Behind closed doors on 13:00 - Mar 12 with 2933 viewsmonmouth

Behind closed doors on 11:44 - Mar 12 by pencoedjack

Aye with all the moaning on PS about the football we are playing you'd think most will see it as a blessing in disguise.

But it will be something else to moan about.

This. It's a kindness.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Behind closed doors on 13:11 - Mar 12 with 2909 viewsThrasher6

"killer deadly virus"....I take it you mean the strong strain of flu....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Behind closed doors on 13:29 - Mar 12 with 2850 viewsDewi1jack

Behind closed doors on 13:11 - Mar 12 by Thrasher6

Going with this.
400 plus people in the uk have it.
Out of 60 odd million inhabitants.

Although it does seem to spread like butter on hot bread.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Behind closed doors on 13:32 - Mar 12 with 2831 viewsSwanjaxs

This wont effect Crapdiff, business as usual for them 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Behind closed doors on 13:33 - Mar 12 with 2828 viewsSwansea93

There's nothing wrong in asking whether I'll get my money back for which I had to pay alot for on a season ticket...sorry there's a virus out there spreading so that means I just shut up and not query anything, if your happy throwing your presumably hard earned money down the drain then carry on.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Behind closed doors on 13:50 - Mar 12 with 2769 viewsFireboy2

Behind closed doors on 13:33 - Mar 12 by Swansea93

There's nothing wrong in asking whether I'll get my money back for which I had to pay alot for on a season ticket...sorry there's a virus out there spreading so that means I just shut up and not query anything, if your happy throwing your presumably hard earned money down the drain then carry on.

Dont worry I'm in the same boat, I've paid for our train tickets to middlesbrough and I will only get a % back.

At least I'm hoping I will get the match ticket money back though.
Behind closed doors on 16:49 - Mar 12 with 2518 views1983

Behind closed doors on 13:11 - Mar 12 by Thrasher6

Have a day off ffs and go and buy some bog roll

Behind closed doors on 16:51 - Mar 12 with 2511 viewsoldcob

Nothing, I repeat nothing is more important than health.
Behind closed doors on 18:29 - Mar 12 with 2339 viewsTenbySwan

A lot of football clubs and companies will be in serious trouble if things are cancelled and people stop at home.
Biggest ever one day fall on the stock market today. Bigger even than D Day.

Marks and Spencer shares which were a fiver not so long ago now just over a pound.

Club will have to pay everyone but will have no income.
Behind closed doors on 19:11 - Mar 12 with 2258 views3swan

It will all depend on the rules concerning help for businesses and when or if it's implemented

We have 4 home games left (excluding play off )

Luton on Wed 18th March

Sheff Wed on Sat 4th April

Leeds on Mon 13th April

Bristol City on Sat 25th April

I'd be surprised if we don't complete them as usual.
Behind closed doors on 20:03 - Mar 12 with 2172 viewsploppy

Behind closed doors on 13:29 - Mar 12 by Dewi1jack

Going with this.
400 plus people in the uk have it.
Out of 60 odd million inhabitants.

Although it does seem to spread like butter on hot bread.

I take your point but in the briefing this afternoon, it was said the number infected in this country is more likely to be around 10,000.
Behind closed doors on 20:07 - Mar 12 with 2163 viewsjasper_T

Behind closed doors on 20:03 - Mar 12 by ploppy

I take your point but in the briefing this afternoon, it was said the number infected in this country is more likely to be around 10,000.

If you ring the nhs number they tell you "it's just a cold" before you can even tell them your symptoms. No one is being checked unless they've travelled to China or Italy. But it's clearly already here, no need to travel anywhere yourself.

At least most of the government has it. Silver linings.
Behind closed doors on 20:38 - Mar 12 with 2104 viewsThebus

Could be 10,000. How many have died ? Less than 10 so far.
Behind closed doors on 20:52 - Mar 12 with 2071 viewshobo

And growing all the time
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024