Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Supermarkets 19:25 - Mar 16 with 2375 viewscontroversial_jack

Should they be learning as they go along and stock up more frequently when they can see stocks being depleted?
Supermarkets on 20:32 - Mar 16 with 1612 viewsdickythorpe

Should they be telling customers to stop being absolute selfish cúnts by stock piling?
Supermarkets on 20:33 - Mar 16 with 1608 viewsNeath_Jack

Supermarkets on 20:32 - Mar 16 by dickythorpe

Should they be telling customers to stop being absolute selfish cúnts by stock piling?

Spot on, people are horrible selfish bastards.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Supermarkets on 20:33 - Mar 16 with 1608 viewsexiledclaseboy

To be fair, they tried that. Now they need to be more proactive in stopping it.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2020 20:34]

Poll: Tory leader

Supermarkets on 20:34 - Mar 16 with 1601 viewsNeath_Jack

Supermarkets on 20:33 - Mar 16 by exiledclaseboy

Draft in the Marines and Para's they should.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Supermarkets on 20:38 - Mar 16 with 1581 viewsjack2jack

This^
Supermarkets on 20:38 - Mar 16 with 1581 viewsDr_Winston

Supermarkets on 20:34 - Mar 16 by Neath_Jack

Territorials have already been given the heads up that they may be called in if things start going to shit.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Supermarkets on 20:43 - Mar 16 with 1555 viewsdickythorpe

Supermarkets on 20:33 - Mar 16 by exiledclaseboy

I spoke to an Italian today who has family over there.
Only one from the household is allowed out to do shopping.
Once that person arrives at the shop there's a maximum of so many allowed in. (Security men at door)
Once that number is achieved they have to wait and be let in, very much like a nightclub.

A Polish colleague of mine more of less said the same about his relatives over in Krakow
[Post edited 16 Mar 2020 20:44]
Supermarkets on 20:44 - Mar 16 with 1551 viewsexiledclaseboy

It may well get to the point where something resembling that does happen.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Supermarkets on 21:13 - Mar 16 with 1511 viewslondonlisa2001

That system they’ve brought in in Denmark (and other places now I think) of allowing elderly people in on their own for an hour is fantastic.

Too late here now i guess, but they could do something where only people above a certain age or in a vulnerable group can get a delivery on one day a week.
Supermarkets on 21:17 - Mar 16 with 1498 viewsCooperman

Supermarkets on 21:13 - Mar 16 by londonlisa2001

That system they’ve brought in in Denmark (and other places now I think) of allowing elderly people in on their own for an hour is fantastic.

Too late here now i guess, but they could do something where only people above a certain age or in a vulnerable group can get a delivery on one day a week.

I think I have read that certain Iceland and Lidl stores have done it. It will soon catch on elsewhere as none of the big names will want to be left out of the goodwill story.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Supermarkets on 21:19 - Mar 16 with 1489 viewslondonlisa2001

Supermarkets on 21:17 - Mar 16 by Cooperman

I think I have read that certain Iceland and Lidl stores have done it. It will soon catch on elsewhere as none of the big names will want to be left out of the goodwill story.

It’s too late now though as people over 70 are not supposed to go to the shops anymore. I think anyway.
Supermarkets on 21:19 - Mar 16 with 1489 viewsNeath_Jack

Supermarkets on 21:17 - Mar 16 by Cooperman

Yeah definitely happening over here already.

Supermarkets on 21:20 - Mar 16 with 1486 viewsCooperman

Supermarkets on 20:43 - Mar 16 by dickythorpe

Once that person arrives at the shop there's a maximum of so many allowed in. (Security men at door)
Once that number is achieved they have to wait and be let in, very much like a nightclub.

A Polish colleague of mine more of less said the same about his relatives over in Krakow

My Italian colleagues took an average of five hours to do a basic milk, bread and eggs type run over the course of this weekend. Exactly as you described it.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Supermarkets on 21:28 - Mar 16 with 1463 viewsbuilthjack

Supermarkets on 20:43 - Mar 16 by dickythorpe

Our Italian relatives have to have a permit to be able leave the house and do a shop.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Supermarkets on 21:36 - Mar 16 with 1441 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Supermarkets on 21:19 - Mar 16 by londonlisa2001

It’s too late now though as people over 70 are not supposed to go to the shops anymore. I think anyway.

That’s a problem now. I’m not 70 for six and a half years but I’m in a vulnerable position. We can’t get a delivery from a supermarket for at least a couple of weeks and can only get click and collect in 10 days time. We’re going to have to go shopping in a few days even though we shouldn’t.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Supermarkets on 21:42 - Mar 16 with 1421 viewsjojaca

Supermarkets on 21:28 - Mar 16 by builthjack

Our Italian relatives have to have a permit to be able leave the house and do a shop.

Sounds like a sequel to 1984.

Even when you know, you never know?

Supermarkets on 21:42 - Mar 16 with 1420 viewslondonlisa2001

Supermarkets on 21:36 - Mar 16 by Joe_bradshaw

That’s a problem now. I’m not 70 for six and a half years but I’m in a vulnerable position. We can’t get a delivery from a supermarket for at least a couple of weeks and can only get click and collect in 10 days time. We’re going to have to go shopping in a few days even though we shouldn’t.

That’s a massive problem.

I imagine the sooner the better if it’s growing every day. Or see if you can get someone able to do it for you.

Stay safe.
Supermarkets on 21:44 - Mar 16 with 1414 viewsbuilthjack

Supermarkets on 21:42 - Mar 16 by jojaca

Sounds like a sequel to 1984.

We are 3 weeks away from it by the sound of things

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Supermarkets on 21:57 - Mar 16 with 1386 viewsdameedna

just do home delivery
as if the italians havent worked that out..
Supermarkets on 10:25 - Mar 17 with 1235 viewsNotLoyal

Yeah, but who is better 😂😂😂😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Supermarkets on 10:27 - Mar 17 with 1225 viewsLeonWasGod

Yes. And some are in fairness. Sainsburys owner wrote to their customers telling them not to be tvvats (politely), some Iceland stores opening early for over 60s.

Shouldn't need to really if people weren't such selfish b@stards. I wouldn't be surprised if half the 'stockpiled' stuff is being sold on ebay either for twice it's price.
Supermarkets on 10:30 - Mar 17 with 1219 viewstheloneranger

... "BREAKING NEWS" ...!!

In light of recent panic buying in the UK ... Some supermarkets have introduced rationing for certain items ...

ASDA ... 2 hand sanitizers and 24 toilet rolls max ...

TESCO ... 1 hand sanitizer ... 18 toilet rolls and 2kg rice max ...

CO-OP ... 12 toilet rolls ... 2 pizzas and 1 kg rice max ...

ALDI ... 2 trumpets ... 1 diving suit and 1 MIG welder max ...!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Supermarkets on 10:33 - Mar 17 with 1209 viewsCountyJim

Said it before you need to have at least two weeks food on hand in case you need to isolate
Supermarkets on 11:11 - Mar 17 with 1162 views1983

Supermarkets on 10:30 - Mar 17 by theloneranger

... "BREAKING NEWS" ...!!

In light of recent panic buying in the UK ... Some supermarkets have introduced rationing for certain items ...

ASDA ... 2 hand sanitizers and 24 toilet rolls max ...

TESCO ... 1 hand sanitizer ... 18 toilet rolls and 2kg rice max ...

CO-OP ... 12 toilet rolls ... 2 pizzas and 1 kg rice max ...

ALDI ... 2 trumpets ... 1 diving suit and 1 MIG welder max ...!!

As long as ALDI don't run out of inflatable unicorns we'll be fine

Supermarkets on 15:45 - Mar 17 with 1042 viewsHighjack

A lot of retailers are from today halting deliveries on certain goods completely in order to increase capacity and speed up the supply chain on needed goods such as bog roll, foods and cleaning products. They are stopping or severely limiting deliveries on things like ice cream, clothing, electrical goods and even cigarettes.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024