Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teachers 12:41 - Mar 28 with 4680 viewsCountyJim

Apart from some looking after Key workers children what are the rest doing to help the country war efforts

As public servants are they say helping cover say street cleaners or Ashmen after all these vital workers need rest and cover on days off
Teachers on 00:11 - Mar 29 with 703 viewsswan65split

Teachers on 21:24 - Mar 28 by raynor94

In the days of the coal fire, after it had gone out the ashes were put in the dustbin, for collection

We had a lane opposite with a wide path to it, as we threw the ashes onto that it was known locally as the ash path......Lol.

In winter we spread them on the icy pavement, or the path up the garden by the washing line.
Teachers on 00:23 - Mar 29 with 684 viewsTNT

Teachers on 00:11 - Mar 29 by swan65split

We had a lane opposite with a wide path to it, as we threw the ashes onto that it was known locally as the ash path......Lol.

In winter we spread them on the icy pavement, or the path up the garden by the washing line.

Make do and mend generation mate.

Class.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Teachers on 09:03 - Mar 29 with 577 viewswaynekerr55

Teachers on 17:24 - Mar 28 by ladyjack

As a taxpayer I am not happy about that ?

What a boring cúnt.

Given my disposition to repeat myself that's either a badge of honour or a severe indictment on that post. Pìss poor

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Teachers on 09:08 - Mar 29 with 564 viewsGowerjack

Teachers on 00:11 - Mar 29 by swan65split

We still do!

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Teachers on 09:25 - Mar 29 with 541 viewsepaul

Cut the grass for the first time yesterday,never mowed so much dog sh!t!! will do the front garden today (thats not an euphemism!!lol)

As for schools, as of Wednesday we're turning into a hub so will take all the kids from the other area's in the Vale that attend Welsh schools, only days it's closed are good Friday and Easter Monday, open 7am to 7pm on weekend, in a way good for me as we'll be in everyday cleaning the area's used, sort of gets me out of the house to a point so no complaints.....while practising social distancing

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Teachers on 09:40 - Mar 29 with 525 viewsCatullus

Teachers on 09:25 - Mar 29 by epaul

Cut the grass for the first time yesterday,never mowed so much dog sh!t!! will do the front garden today (thats not an euphemism!!lol)

As for schools, as of Wednesday we're turning into a hub so will take all the kids from the other area's in the Vale that attend Welsh schools, only days it's closed are good Friday and Easter Monday, open 7am to 7pm on weekend, in a way good for me as we'll be in everyday cleaning the area's used, sort of gets me out of the house to a point so no complaints.....while practising social distancing

A lot of gardens are going to look better this year, there's a lot of people on gardening leave!

Everyone is having to share resources, it's a constant reminder of how much we all need each other.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Teachers on 09:44 - Mar 29 with 512 viewsepaul

Teachers on 09:40 - Mar 29 by Catullus

A lot of gardens are going to look better this year, there's a lot of people on gardening leave!

Everyone is having to share resources, it's a constant reminder of how much we all need each other.

They are, year on year fed up of having to maintain a large front and back garden, Im so greatful now that I have so much to do to occupy my downtime when I get it, gonna look superb!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Teachers on 10:14 - Mar 29 with 492 viewsNotLoyal

Teachers on 17:45 - Mar 28 by exiledclaseboy

Welsh nats the worst offenders. Odd bunch.

It surprises me how similar they are in their dislike of anything not welsh to the far right with their own pathetic hatreds.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Teachers on 10:29 - Mar 29 with 476 viewsexiledclaseboy

Teachers on 10:14 - Mar 29 by NotLoyal

It surprises me how similar they are in their dislike of anything not welsh to the far right with their own pathetic hatreds.

I agree. Said so many times. Nationalism is ugly and divisive regardless of what form it takes.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 10:33]

Poll: Tory leader

Teachers on 10:43 - Mar 29 with 447 viewsPegojack

Teachers on 21:12 - Mar 28 by dickythorpe

Those up in the valleys and Gwent still haven't heard of binmen.
A bit like Swansea pensioners calling the council the "corporation"

That made me laugh. My mother still calls her gas provider 'the gas board', even though nearly all services were parcelled up and sold off to private owners years ago.
Teachers on 10:45 - Mar 29 with 443 viewsdickythorpe

Teachers on 10:43 - Mar 29 by Pegojack

That made me laugh. My mother still calls her gas provider 'the gas board', even though nearly all services were parcelled up and sold off to private owners years ago.

Pegs, the number of time my late grandpa would say "I've been on to the corporation about this, on to them about that"
Teachers on 10:51 - Mar 29 with 427 viewsbuilthjack

The ashcart is coming tomorrow

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Teachers on 10:55 - Mar 29 with 412 viewsraynor94

Teachers on 10:51 - Mar 29 by builthjack

The ashcart is coming tomorrow

The Headmaster of the local school is driving the wagon!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Teachers on 10:58 - Mar 29 with 403 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Teachers on 10:55 - Mar 29 by raynor94

The Headmaster of the local school is driving the wagon!

And the geography teacher is navigating.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Teachers on 11:06 - Mar 29 with 384 viewsGwyn737

Teachers on 10:58 - Mar 29 by Joe_bradshaw

And the geography teacher is navigating.

The music teacher is in charge of the radio.
Teachers on 11:31 - Mar 29 with 350 viewsCatullus

The PE teacher is running on ahead putting the bags in piles.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024