Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error 16:03 - Mar 29 with 5277 viewsdickythorpe

Why do people have to broadcast they're every movement?
Especially in these times.
I bet the SWP switchboard was jammed with people dying to grass him up.

https://nation.cymru/news/labour-mp-stephen-kinnock-told-off-by-south-wales-poli
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:29 - Mar 29 with 1397 viewsexiledclaseboy

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:27 - Mar 29 by Neath_Jack

Still loads of youngsters around here doing it as well. The worst of the lot are the smack heads who are still shuffling around in 3's and 4's, and loitering around the back lanes.

I was in the queue for the chemist the other day and there was a filthy smackhead behind me who wouldn’t have known two metres from two pence. I had to ask her to step back three times.

Poll: Tory leader

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:33 - Mar 29 with 1388 viewsDarran

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:29 - Mar 29 by exiledclaseboy

I was in the queue for the chemist the other day and there was a filthy smackhead behind me who wouldn’t have known two metres from two pence. I had to ask her to step back three times.

She might have had mental health issues no need to call her a smackhead she’s someone’s daughter ffs.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 20:14 - Mar 29 with 1336 viewsbuilthjack

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:11 - Mar 29 by Neath_Jack

My grandfather is 93, and he went to the bank last week to withdraw a couple of grand, just in case he needs it for something. The woman in the bank first thought that he was being bullied into it, until he gave her the speech about how he lived in London through the blitz as a boy, then fought in the Korean war, and there is no way a little cold is going to stop him getting out. He's having none of it and is refusing to hand his car keys over to any of us.

Good on him I say

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 20:15 - Mar 29 with 1330 viewsbuilthjack

Has Stephen Kinnock seriously got pink daps on?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 20:29 - Mar 29 with 1312 viewsWxmJax

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 20:15 - Mar 29 by builthjack

Has Stephen Kinnock seriously got pink daps on?

They were white until he put them in the washing machine with his wife's Danish underwear.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 20:59]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 20:30 - Mar 29 with 1307 viewsbuilthjack

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 20:29 - Mar 29 by WxmJax

They were white until he put them in the washing machine with his wife's Danish underwear.

That explains it

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 21:20 - Mar 29 with 1254 viewsLeonWasGod

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 17:37 - Mar 29 by Best_loser

If the police get too heavy handed and don't use a bit of common sense they are going to cause riots, stopping people visiting their parents is a bit much if nobody has any symptoms

Most of the spread is believed to be by people showing no or very minor symptoms. That's the whole point behind social distancing.
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 21:37 - Mar 29 with 1223 viewsBest_loser

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 21:20 - Mar 29 by LeonWasGod

Most of the spread is believed to be by people showing no or very minor symptoms. That's the whole point behind social distancing.

Which is why the sooner everybody is tested the better
Login to get fewer ads

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 21:45 - Mar 29 with 1209 viewsNotLoyal

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 16:11 - Mar 29 by dickythorpe

Why bother tweeting? No-one would have known

Or fcking care.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 21:50 - Mar 29 with 1199 viewsCatullus

I stated on here that I was taking the dog out in the early hours and late at night because there was no one around and to be honest, I have had a rethink because just a few days into this lockdown it seems to me people are drifting towards more normal behaviour.

The first few nights there was no traffic around here by 9pm, no cars moving and nobody walking. Tonight there are cars going past regularly and when I've looked out the front there are people around.

This was probably why Bojo didn't want to go into lockdown too soon because they knew people wouldn't stick to it. People will make excuses. My wife and son took their exercise this afternoon and said while most people were still keeping distance a few didn't seem bothered and wandered towards other people for a chat. Obviously this Kinnock thing will encourage other people to say sod it too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 22:35 - Mar 29 with 1172 viewsbuilthjack

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 21:37 - Mar 29 by Best_loser

At the current rate of testing it will take around 20 years to test everyone

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 23:48 - Mar 29 with 1135 viewsPentyrchJack

Looks like a depressing scene and wtf would you want to tweet that photo????

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 03:37 - Mar 30 with 1087 viewsGlyn1

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 17:41 - Mar 29 by Jackfath

He took some chairs and sat in their front garden. That's non-essential.

[Post edited 30 Mar 2020 3:40]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 08:03 - Mar 30 with 1054 viewsPhil_S

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:01 - Mar 29 by londonlisa2001

Lockdown is not going to last 6 months as far as anyone knows.

It’s been in place for one week and he should have stick to the guidance.

It’s not as if his multi millionaire parents can’t get stuff. We’ve had a family birthday this week. We stayed put. As that’s what we are supposed to do.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 18:01]

You only have to read some of the replies to the tweet or the multiple retweets of it to know that people don't get it.

The last paragraph says it all but sadly too many people decide that it doesnt apply to them. And the longer they decide that the longer it will go on.
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 09:03 - Mar 30 with 1014 viewssainthelens

Travelling up the M4, has an accident and takes himself off to hospital where he takes up a bed that any of our relatives who have stuck to the guidelines have sadly caught the virus and may then need THAT bed.
Stephen Kinnock =dull cvnt.
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 09:11 - Mar 30 with 1008 viewsWxmJax

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 17:48 - Mar 29 by londonlisa2001

I think people in public positions need to show leadership.

He made a non essential trip. Which people are being asked not to do.

They are the 'special ones'

I didn't know that they'd driven from London to visit.

Doesn't matter what colour party they are, they're all the same. They don't think it should affect them. Do as I say not as I do.
Jess Phillips tweeting about her pizza delivery being late. Why doesn't she just stfu.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2020 9:14]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 12:48 - Mar 30 with 928 viewsLeonWasGod

Absolutely. Mass testing would make a huge difference in our ability to respond.
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 13:07 - Mar 30 with 912 viewslondonlisa2001

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 09:11 - Mar 30 by WxmJax

They are the 'special ones'

I didn't know that they'd driven from London to visit.

Doesn't matter what colour party they are, they're all the same. They don't think it should affect them. Do as I say not as I do.
Jess Phillips tweeting about her pizza delivery being late. Why doesn't she just stfu.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2020 9:14]

Yeah - the Kinnocks (junior) live in Kilburn. I assume the Kinnocks (senior) live in South Wales?
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 13:35 - Mar 30 with 888 viewslondonlisa2001

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 12:48 - Mar 30 by LeonWasGod

Absolutely. Mass testing would make a huge difference in our ability to respond.

It’s important that the mass testing is on whether people have had it, rather than whether they do have it though.

Which it seems is what will be happening.
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 13:40 - Mar 30 with 884 viewsDr_Winston

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 13:35 - Mar 30 by londonlisa2001

It’s important that the mass testing is on whether people have had it, rather than whether they do have it though.

Which it seems is what will be happening.

Definitely.

Expect key workers to be tested first, those still working and those in isolation. The more of those who can get back to work the better. Then ramp it up everywhere else.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 13:48 - Mar 30 with 878 viewsJinxy

I had an underwhelming experience with Kinnock Jr.. Following the accident where the poor Swans fan lost his life over Bryn, I travelled for an appointment with his office, with some suggestions re road safety, how lives could be saved and so on (the accident occurred in his constituency). They never got back, even after a prompt. Complained to the Labour Party, who didn't want to know. Kev Johns did the same - never got back. At least Carwyn Jones did, when I wrote to him a few years ago on the subject. Less than half the man his dad is (met him a few times), even taking into account flaws, imho. His twitter response is not a surprise. Just be honest, say fair cop and I failed to consider the wider implications, or such like. Showed a distinct lack of integrity, in my view.
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 14:44 - Mar 30 with 856 viewsswan65split

ATM its a 1,000 a day, couple of years they may get around to me.....if i am still here.
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 14:47 - Mar 30 with 850 viewsswan65split

As an MP no doubt he thinks he is better than us and in a better position to decide.
In my opinion hes proved himself not worthy.
1. by going there in picnic mode
2. Dell Kent putting it out on social media or twitter!

A fecking donkey of an MP.
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 19:21 - Mar 30 with 767 viewsPentyrchJack

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 20:29 - Mar 29 by WxmJax

Red and White Gingham?

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 19:31 - Mar 30 with 750 viewsDr_Winston

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 19:21 - Mar 30 by PentyrchJack

Red and White Gingham?

It's his own outfit.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024