Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paris 12:29 - Apr 8 with 5690 viewscontroversial_jack

Paris is banning all outside excercise, because France is getting hit badly.Will that happen here and should it if things get worse?
Paris on 12:31 - Apr 8 with 2074 viewsJackfath

Yes.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Paris on 12:35 - Apr 8 with 2068 viewssainthelens

Police forces in other countries are seemingly more heavy handed in general than ours, with some having an almost military look.
Ours don't have that approach and so it'll be a struggle for them to enforce it I think.
Paris on 13:23 - Apr 8 with 1979 viewsbuilthjack

Some have to go to work. They have no money.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Paris on 13:31 - Apr 8 with 1965 viewsdickythorpe

It depends in mortality rate.
Paris on 13:37 - Apr 8 with 1957 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I have a friend in Paris, she says too many people have been breaking the rules.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Paris on 13:42 - Apr 8 with 1950 viewswestside

The government should have had the military on the streets weeks ago and called a lockdown sooner.
Paris on 13:44 - Apr 8 with 1943 viewskarnataka

Paris on 13:37 - Apr 8 by JACKMANANDBOY

I have a friend in Paris, she says too many people have been breaking the rules.

Unfortunately, rules always have to be tightened because of the lowest common denominator. There are always some who think that rules don't apply to them so if they won't change, the rules have to keep changing until they get it. Not fair on everyone else but that's the way it has always worked. I'm sure a few more sunny days here and our rules will have to change again to encompass the minority who are putting the rest of the country at risk and we will have the same situation as France.
Paris on 13:57 - Apr 8 with 1913 viewsairedale

Paris on 13:37 - Apr 8 by JACKMANANDBOY

Typical. I bet they’re peed off they can’t go on strike about it.
Login to get fewer ads

Paris on 13:58 - Apr 8 with 1912 viewsFireboy2

There a 'people' up here that are deliberately setting fires on the moors 😡
Paris on 13:59 - Apr 8 with 1908 viewsHighjack

Paris on 13:58 - Apr 8 by Fireboy2

Much of Drummau mountain was ablaze for about two hours last night. Scumbags everywhere.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Paris on 14:02 - Apr 8 with 1900 viewsFireboy2

Paris on 13:59 - Apr 8 by Highjack

Much of Drummau mountain was ablaze for about two hours last night. Scumbags everywhere.

It's bad enough in normal circumstances but atm its disgraceful.

I'd love to get my hands on the pr!cks.
Paris on 14:02 - Apr 8 with 1900 viewsairedale

Paris on 13:58 - Apr 8 by Fireboy2

Some people don’t like the moors.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2020 14:29]
Paris on 14:23 - Apr 8 with 1871 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Paris on 13:44 - Apr 8 by karnataka

Unfortunately, rules always have to be tightened because of the lowest common denominator. There are always some who think that rules don't apply to them so if they won't change, the rules have to keep changing until they get it. Not fair on everyone else but that's the way it has always worked. I'm sure a few more sunny days here and our rules will have to change again to encompass the minority who are putting the rest of the country at risk and we will have the same situation as France.

We may need to get the traffic wardens out, they can spot a potential fine from 2.5 kilometres.

Paris on 14:25 - Apr 8 with 1867 viewsBest_loser

They should ban bikes for a start

Riding close to people walking, expelling copious amounts of possibly infected breath
Paris on 14:26 - Apr 8 with 1865 viewsleighton1318

It’s daytime (10 am - 7pm) jogging that has been banned, isn’t it?
Paris on 14:31 - Apr 8 with 1845 viewsScotia

Google showed some data yesterday that France is abiding by their lock down more so than we are. I think we were the least compliant in Europe?
Paris on 14:51 - Apr 8 with 1810 viewsCatullus

Paris on 14:31 - Apr 8 by Scotia

Google showed some data yesterday that France is abiding by their lock down more so than we are. I think we were the least compliant in Europe?

Turn the Emirates, Old Trafford and ST James into prisons. Any adults/over 16 not complying, throw them inside, deliever food once a week and let them get on with it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Paris on 15:11 - Apr 8 with 1783 viewsItchySphincter

I went to Morrison's for a weekly shop last night and there were a good few people coming out with nothing but a case of beer or a four pack. My neighbours who own a pub have been having friends around regularly too, not even discreetly - beers in the garden and socials indoors. If it's not essential it breaking the rules. People won't stop if that's the sort of thing they're up to, even with tougher rules.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Paris on 15:11 - Apr 8 with 1782 viewscontroversial_jack

We are still allowing flights to come in from parts of the USA and other countries
Paris on 15:14 - Apr 8 with 1775 viewsNotLoyal

Paris on 15:11 - Apr 8 by ItchySphincter

I went to Morrison's for a weekly shop last night and there were a good few people coming out with nothing but a case of beer or a four pack. My neighbours who own a pub have been having friends around regularly too, not even discreetly - beers in the garden and socials indoors. If it's not essential it breaking the rules. People won't stop if that's the sort of thing they're up to, even with tougher rules.

They should have their licence withdrawn.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Paris on 15:21 - Apr 8 with 1767 viewscontroversial_jack

Paris on 15:11 - Apr 8 by ItchySphincter

You have a duty to report them to the police
Paris on 15:31 - Apr 8 with 1746 viewsItchySphincter

Paris on 15:21 - Apr 8 by controversial_jack

You have a duty to report them to the police

How?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Paris on 15:34 - Apr 8 with 1739 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Paris on 15:31 - Apr 8 by ItchySphincter

How?

Use the non emergency police number for your area when next they have a party probably on Friday.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2020 15:43]

Paris on 15:36 - Apr 8 with 1735 viewscontroversial_jack

Paris on 15:31 - Apr 8 by ItchySphincter

How?

101 or the cop shop
Paris on 15:37 - Apr 8 with 1730 viewssainthelens

Hope they don't stop em running backwards. Historically they are very good at that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024