Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area 19:33 - Apr 17 with 7017 viewsbuilthjack

Go for it

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 19:36 - Apr 17 with 2387 viewssainthelens

Easy one for me
Eleo's was on the Kingsway.
Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 19:37 - Apr 17 with 2381 viewsbuilthjack

La Bussola

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 19:51 - Apr 17 with 2360 viewsLuther27

Copper Grill....not posh or pretentious, just good food and wine, and great company...my mrs lol
Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 19:54 - Apr 17 with 2355 viewsJackinexile1

Mosaic :)
Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 19:59 - Apr 17 with 2342 viewsGaryjack

There was a great steak house on the corner of Dillwyn Street and Oxford st (opposite the Queens) back in the 80's. Used to go there regular, but i can't for the life of me remember what it was called!
Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 20:00 - Apr 17 with 2340 viewsdickythorpe

Brittania Inn Llanmadoc.

Asian Grill city centre
Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 20:04 - Apr 17 with 2324 viewsjack2jack

Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 19:59 - Apr 17 by Garyjack

There was a great steak house on the corner of Dillwyn Street and Oxford st (opposite the Queens) back in the 80's. Used to go there regular, but i can't for the life of me remember what it was called!

Steak by night
Errr... Or the steak house
Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 20:06 - Apr 17 with 2311 viewsLuther27

Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 19:36 - Apr 17 by sainthelens

Easy one for me

Is that the place they use to hang lamb pieces on a skewer from the rafter?
Login to get fewer ads

Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 20:07 - Apr 17 with 2308 viewsWarwickHunt

Anglo-Alsatian. The dog’s bollox...
Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 20:09 - Apr 17 with 2298 viewsGaryjack

Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 20:04 - Apr 17 by jack2jack

Steak by night
Errr... Or the steak house

Nah. Sure it had an italian name.
Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 20:10 - Apr 17 with 2295 viewsFlashberryjack

Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 20:06 - Apr 17 by Luther27

Is that the place they use to hang lamb pieces on a skewer from the rafter?

Yes, really nice as well.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 20:12 - Apr 17 with 2289 viewsjack2jack

Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 20:09 - Apr 17 by Garyjack

Nah. Sure it had an italian name.

Steaka by nighta.
Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 20:23 - Apr 17 with 2262 viewsGaryjack

Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 20:12 - Apr 17 by jack2jack

Steaka by nighta.

Yes, yes i think it was actually!..........................I crack the funnies ok!
Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 20:33 - Apr 17 with 2238 viewssherpajacob

Tamarina? - opposite the Quadrant gate

failing that the Asian grill.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 20:39 - Apr 17 with 2220 viewsjack2jack

Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 20:23 - Apr 17 by Garyjack

Yes, yes i think it was actually!..........................I crack the funnies ok!

Sorry
Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 20:42 - Apr 17 with 2207 viewsGaryjack

Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 20:39 - Apr 17 by jack2jack

Sorry

Just find out what it was called and i'll forgive you.

Hell someone must know! It was a stones throw from the Vetch! It's where Domino's is now!
Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 20:44 - Apr 17 with 2205 viewsPentyrchJack

Topo Gigio on St Helen's Road - a small Italian eaterie.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 21:01 - Apr 17 with 2170 viewsjack2jack

Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 20:42 - Apr 17 by Garyjack

Hell someone must know! It was a stones throw from the Vetch! It's where Domino's is now!

Unfortunately I've got a memory like a seive, I'll ask the Missus.👍
Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 21:17 - Apr 17 with 2145 viewstheloneranger

Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 20:42 - Apr 17 by Garyjack

La Bussola ??
[Post edited 17 Apr 2020 21:24]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 21:22 - Apr 17 with 2129 viewsbuilthjack

Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 21:17 - Apr 17 by theloneranger

La Bussola ??
[Post edited 17 Apr 2020 21:24]

La Bussola was just along Oxford St on the left

Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 21:23 - Apr 17 with 2121 viewsunion_jack

The Burlington Tavern on Union Street. Wonderful food.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 21:26 - Apr 17 with 2106 viewssainthelens

Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 21:23 - Apr 17 by union_jack

The Burlington Tavern on Union Street. Wonderful food.

Wasn't that one of those Berni inns ?
Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 21:27 - Apr 17 with 2099 viewsMuteswan

La Bussola
Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 21:33 - Apr 17 with 2085 viewsItchySphincter

Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 19:36 - Apr 17 by sainthelens

Easy one for me

Another vote for Eleo’s. Cracking steak and fish.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 21:33 - Apr 17 with 2084 viewsjack2jack

Favourite all time restaurant in Swansea and surrounding area on 21:27 - Apr 17 by Muteswan

La Bussola

Isn't that Buchon de Rossi now?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024