Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do ghosts exist? 23:02 - Apr 17 with 5537 viewsBrynCartwright

Do ghosts exist?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Do ghosts exist? on 23:08 - Apr 17 with 2498 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I used to live in a cottage that was 300 years old, at night you could hear the stairs creaking like someone was walking up and down and in the morning we would have to reposition three pictures on the wall alongside the stairs. We lived there for three years and almost every morning we would have to reposition the pictures.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Do ghosts exist? on 23:14 - Apr 17 with 2482 viewsSwanjaxs

Funnily enough a few years ago myself and my wife were having a good drink in the house, it was way past midnight and we were both convinced we saw an old monk like person walking down the stairs, hood up and everything...

Then we realised that between us we had done a bottle of Mali-boo in 👻🍹

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Do ghosts exist? on 23:19 - Apr 17 with 2468 viewsCatullus

Do ghosts exist? on 23:08 - Apr 17 by JACKMANANDBOY

I used to live in a cottage that was 300 years old, at night you could hear the stairs creaking like someone was walking up and down and in the morning we would have to reposition three pictures on the wall alongside the stairs. We lived there for three years and almost every morning we would have to reposition the pictures.

I used to work in a pub that was allegedly haunted. All I know is that sometimes the gas in the cellar would get turned off when I was the only person there, literally the only worker. The landlord and lady would go out and leave me in charge. One night I had to go down and turn it back on 3 times in 10 minutes and there was no way anybody could get down there without my knowing.
There was also a part of the cellar that other staff swore blind was colder than the rest and the 2 barmaids refused to go down there.
Then one night I was down there changing a barrel and the gas turned off while I was there, alone.
Are there ghosts, I can't say no.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Do ghosts exist? on 23:20 - Apr 17 with 2467 viewsPegojack

It was grandad going down for a p*ss and brushing against the pictures.
Do ghosts exist? on 23:28 - Apr 17 with 2449 viewsGaryjack

What you had there were ghouls, not ghosts. Ghosts are very articulate and are more likely to straighten pictures rather disturb them. It's an easy mistake to make.
It's like aliens, i once had a friend who photographed what he believed to be a small alien flying saucer. But bringing it in to clearer focus, you could quite easily recognise it as a much larger vessel, possibly a Mothership, but certainly not big enough to be a Death star.
Sometimes it's best not to trust your natural instincts.
Do ghosts exist? on 23:33 - Apr 17 with 2429 viewsbuilthjack

Do ghosts exist? on 23:19 - Apr 17 by Catullus

I used to work in a pub that was allegedly haunted. All I know is that sometimes the gas in the cellar would get turned off when I was the only person there, literally the only worker. The landlord and lady would go out and leave me in charge. One night I had to go down and turn it back on 3 times in 10 minutes and there was no way anybody could get down there without my knowing.
There was also a part of the cellar that other staff swore blind was colder than the rest and the 2 barmaids refused to go down there.
Then one night I was down there changing a barrel and the gas turned off while I was there, alone.

Jeez

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Do ghosts exist? on 23:40 - Apr 17 with 2422 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Ghouls, robbing graves and all that, glad I moved out.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Do ghosts exist? on 23:57 - Apr 17 with 2402 viewsHighjack

Poor ghosts must be lonely as f*ck since Derek Acorah snuffed it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Do ghosts exist? on 23:59 - Apr 17 with 2393 viewsSwanjaxs

Do ghosts exist? on 23:57 - Apr 17 by Highjack

Derek Acorah is a poor man's Doris Stokes in my honest opinion 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Do ghosts exist? on 00:06 - Apr 18 with 2378 viewssainthelens

Do ghosts exist? on 23:57 - Apr 17 by Highjack

I'm getting the word.......nonce.
Do ghosts exist? on 00:11 - Apr 18 with 2368 viewsBest_loser

Do ghosts exist? on 23:59 - Apr 17 by Swanjaxs

Derek Acorah is a poor man's Doris Stokes in my honest opinion 👍

Except he wasn't poor

Made a lot of money conning the gullable

Despicable person
Do ghosts exist? on 08:13 - Apr 18 with 2298 viewsCatullus

Do ghosts exist? on 23:40 - Apr 17 by JACKMANANDBOY

Ghouls, robbing graves and all that, glad I moved out.

Jeez, we can't help our parents mate, you should have moved out sooner

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Do ghosts exist? on 09:18 - Apr 18 with 2269 viewsWarwickHunt

Garage doors playing up, Bryn?

Andrew Colwill? AC! Aleister Crowley, you’ve been had!😱
Do ghosts exist? on 09:20 - Apr 18 with 2261 viewsdickythorpe

The only living thing that comes back as a ghost are oysters.
Do ghosts exist? on 09:22 - Apr 18 with 2265 viewsWarwickHunt

Do ghosts exist? on 23:19 - Apr 17 by Catullus

You needed a plumber*, you daft twàt.

*gas engineer, in case Baz the Kipper reads this.
Do ghosts exist? on 10:49 - Apr 18 with 2216 viewscontroversial_jack

A few years ago I had something get onto my bed, and another time i could hear something walk upstairs and into the bedroom without opening the door. Mrs Cj has also heard something walking around the bedroom and also something breathing in the bedroom.
Do ghosts exist? on 11:26 - Apr 18 with 2187 viewsWarwickHunt

Do ghosts exist? on 10:49 - Apr 18 by controversial_jack

A few years ago I had something get onto my bed, and another time i could hear something walk upstairs and into the bedroom without opening the door. Mrs Cj has also heard something walking around the bedroom and also something breathing in the bedroom.

Look - I’ve already apologised. It was a one-off. Move on and send my regards to your lovely missus.

PS get a bigger wardrobe FFS...
Do ghosts exist? on 11:36 - Apr 18 with 2169 viewstheloneranger

Do ghosts exist? on 11:26 - Apr 18 by WarwickHunt

Look - I’ve already apologised. It was a one-off. Move on and send my regards to your lovely missus.

Mmmm ...

Only trying to "Put the Willies Up" her ??? 😇

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Do ghosts exist? on 11:36 - Apr 18 with 2167 viewscontroversial_jack

Do ghosts exist? on 11:26 - Apr 18 by WarwickHunt

Apparently, you apologised to her too
Do ghosts exist? on 11:36 - Apr 18 with 2167 viewsCatullus

Do ghosts exist? on 09:20 - Apr 18 by dickythorpe

The only living thing that comes back as a ghost are oysters.

Isn't it dead things that come back as ghosts?

Do ghosts exist? on 11:41 - Apr 18 with 2155 viewsCatullus

Do ghosts exist? on 09:22 - Apr 18 by WarwickHunt

You needed a plumber*, you daft twàt.

*gas engineer, in case Baz the Kipper reads this.

Do you know how gas bottles in a cellar work? If nothing is faulty or broken what bl00dy good will a gas engineer do?

They could always give the ghost a good telling off I suppose

Tha's if you believe in ghosts obviously.

Do ghosts exist? on 11:54 - Apr 18 with 2148 viewsWarwickHunt

Do ghosts exist? on 11:41 - Apr 18 by Catullus

Do you know how gas bottles in a cellar work? If nothing is faulty or broken what bl00dy good will a gas engineer do?

They could always give the ghost a good telling off I suppose

Tha's if you believe in ghosts obviously.

That cold spot could do with a radiator though...
Do ghosts exist? on 11:55 - Apr 18 with 2145 viewsWarwickHunt

Do ghosts exist? on 11:36 - Apr 18 by controversial_jack

Apparently, you apologised to her too

It was dark, ok???
Do ghosts exist? on 12:03 - Apr 18 with 2135 viewsCatullus

Do ghosts exist? on 11:54 - Apr 18 by WarwickHunt

That cold spot could do with a radiator though...

Nah they just neede to shut the door.

Do ghosts exist? on 12:19 - Apr 18 with 2118 viewsSwanjaxs

Do ghosts exist? on 00:11 - Apr 18 by Best_loser

Except he wasn't poor

Made a lot of money conning the gullable

Despicable person

Absolutely.

A friend of mine had Achora around to his house in Treboeth a few years back (it's on YouTube).

He rocks up with Myleene Klass and a film crew.

First thing he says is "if we don't come up with anything worthwhile, we will just make it up as we go along"...
[Post edited 18 Apr 2020 12:20]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024