Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket holders get free live streams 16:38 - Jun 5 with 16766 viewsswanskid95

Announced by the club today, non ST have to pay for a streaming pass.

Also worth noting that fans who decide to get a partial refund will not be eligible for a free pass.

[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 16:42]
Season ticket holders get free live streams on 10:17 - Jun 7 with 2664 viewsNortbankboy

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 17:49 - Jun 6 by pencoedjack

Well done to the Basseys

1st time I’ve ever said that.

As to paying out refunds the basses are not happy.
1-1
Season ticket holders get free live streams on 10:36 - Jun 7 with 2638 viewsthornabyswan

Can these games be streamed on a smart TV legally or is it just phones lap tops ETC.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 10:42 - Jun 7 with 2631 viewsWhiterockin

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 10:17 - Jun 7 by Nortbankboy

As to paying out refunds the basses are not happy.
1-1

Are the Americans happy to pay out refunds.
Season ticket holders get free live streams on 11:42 - Jun 7 with 2585 viewsBadlands

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 10:42 - Jun 7 by Whiterockin

Are the Americans happy to pay out refunds.

Is the Trust happy to pick up 21% of the cost of refunds?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 11:53 - Jun 7 with 2572 viewsWhiterockin

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 11:42 - Jun 7 by Badlands

The trust will have no say as all decisions are made by the Americans. So whether they are happy or not has no bearing. That boat has sailed long ago thanks to HJ and friends plus the trusts failure to take any action.
Season ticket holders get free live streams on 11:58 - Jun 7 with 2565 viewsexiledclaseboy

Why would they? The trust has no say in the running of the club, no voting rights on the board.

Poll: Tory leader

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 13:00 - Jun 7 with 2509 viewsBillyChong

Hello Leigh
Season ticket holders get free live streams on 13:00 - Jun 7 with 2509 viewsNortbankboy

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 11:58 - Jun 7 by exiledclaseboy

Why would they? The trust has no say in the running of the club, no voting rights on the board.

I'm happy to leave my money if it helps our club move forward.
Let's look to the future and see if we can move the club forward
We would all be happy then
Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 15:20 - Jun 7 with 2451 viewsPhil_S

What was the point in that post?

Because you know as well as I do that is not the way it works but you carry on being the apologist

You and your little chum on the thread
Season ticket holders get free live streams on 16:37 - Jun 7 with 2418 viewsmonmouth

What an extraordinary comment. Totally riduculous. Do you know what a limited company is? Do you think bank shareholders are paying PPI claims?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 14:17 - Jun 8 with 2244 viewsBadlands

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 11:58 - Jun 7 by exiledclaseboy

Because they own 21% of the club.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 15:20 - Jun 8 with 2208 viewssherpajacob

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 17:15 - Jun 5 by BlasterJack

When more than one season ticket holder lives in the same house, it's surely a no brainer for only one of them to take up this offer?
Just the two of us in my case but there will be a few instances where parents and kids all have season tickets.

This

we have 3 ST's between us.

So 1 stream and 2 lucky dips.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 15:25 - Jun 8 with 2184 viewssherpajacob

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 07:34 - Jun 6 by Brynmill_Jack

If you read the terms and conditions it says - “under the circumstance of having more than one season ticket holder eligible for this free and exclusive offer the other ST holders who claimed the refund in any one household will have to leave the room until the final whistle “.

We've got an open plan lounge, dining room , Kitchen.

If I move the microwave I can see the telly from the kitchen, or I could move the telly in the lounge to in front of the fireplace and then I can see the game whilst sat on the downstairs toilet.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 15:29 - Jun 8 with 2166 viewsGaryjack

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 14:17 - Jun 8 by Badlands

Because they own 21% of the club.

So what? Did the trust get 21% of season ticket sales?
Season ticket holders get free live streams on 15:35 - Jun 8 with 2147 viewsQJumpingJack

The club have just updated with refund options which open next Monday:

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-city-confirm-season-ticket-refund-optio
Season ticket holders get free live streams on 00:34 - Jun 9 with 1952 viewsDJack

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 15:35 - Jun 8 by QJumpingJack

The club have just updated with refund options which open next Monday:

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-city-confirm-season-ticket-refund-optio

I would have been (relatively) happy to take the streaming option, except that I work evenings so I'll only get to see five of the nine. So... a refund for me.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 09:20 - Jun 9 with 1838 viewsBlasterJack

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 10:36 - Jun 7 by thornabyswan

Can these games be streamed on a smart TV legally or is it just phones lap tops ETC.

Any existing Swans TV users in a position to answer this?
Would rather be able to watch either directly on a smart tv or 'cast' via a tablet/phone.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 14:15 - Jun 9 with 1730 viewsmonmouth

Anyone know what the ‘surprise’ is at the end that they want you to upload an image of yourself for is? I don’t like surprises.

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 14:17 - Jun 9 with 1727 viewsPhil_S

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 14:15 - Jun 9 by monmouth

Anyone know what the ‘surprise’ is at the end that they want you to upload an image of yourself for is? I don’t like surprises.

It's a new test that they have in to make sure whether we are good looking enough to hold a season ticket. They will be rejecting the ugly ones to increase the social distancing ability in the stadium when it eventually reopens.

I uploaded a picture of someone else to at least give me a fighting chance
Season ticket holders get free live streams on 14:22 - Jun 9 with 1719 viewsmonmouth

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 14:17 - Jun 9 by Phil_S

It's a new test that they have in to make sure whether we are good looking enough to hold a season ticket. They will be rejecting the ugly ones to increase the social distancing ability in the stadium when it eventually reopens.

I uploaded a picture of someone else to at least give me a fighting chance

I’m f*cked then. All my friends and family look like Quasimodo too, except my sister, who looks like Quasimodo crossed with Ivor the Engine.

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 15:14 - Jun 9 with 1691 viewssainthelens

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 14:22 - Jun 9 by monmouth

I’m f*cked then. All my friends and family look like Quasimodo too, except my sister, who looks like Quasimodo crossed with Ivor the Engine.

Colin's double then.
Season ticket holders get free live streams on 18:43 - Jun 9 with 1588 viewsperplex

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 14:15 - Jun 9 by monmouth

I have already uploaded a pic of Heinrich Himmler, but made sure it was one of him in civilian clothes
Season ticket holders get free live streams on 19:22 - Jun 9 with 1564 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 18:43 - Jun 9 by perplex

I have already uploaded a pic of Heinrich Himmler, but made sure it was one of him in civilian clothes

I’m torn between Huw Jenkins and Jimmy Saville.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 20:02 - Jun 9 with 1542 viewsmonmouth

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 18:43 - Jun 9 by perplex

Himmler will look a touch out of place photoshopped into the signed players photo that you are going to get though.

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 20:16 - Jun 9 with 1532 viewsArchfuldogster

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 09:20 - Jun 9 by BlasterJack

Any existing Swans TV users in a position to answer this?
Would rather be able to watch either directly on a smart tv or 'cast' via a tablet/phone.

Depends how you define a "smart tv". If its an Android based one that can get apps from Google Play then there is no problem.I have Swans TV and watch on an android tv box with the Swans androd app connected to a projector and large screen. This works perfectly. Alternatively if you have a browser on you TV, you should be able to access the streams through www.swanseacity.com though I cant confirm this.

The FAQs state
"You cannot watch via a mobile device, unless it is through Swans App, due to
EFL rules. It is also not available on AppleTV, Chromecast or any other big
screen streaming devices also due to EFL rules."

This doesn't say it won't work only that EFL rules say you cannot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024