Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London Mayor Sadiq Khan 20:23 - Jun 10 with 26023 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

London mayor Sadiq Khan promised today that he will begin the process of pulling down ‘inappropriate’ statues around London — after Bristolians dumped the statue of slave trader Edward Colston in the river at the weekend.

To investigate London’s landmarks, Khan has created a ‘Commission for Diversity in the Public Realm’ which will review statues and street names in the capital to make sure they reflect the diversity of its people. Khan said he expected the commission to find that it’s ‘not appropriate to be memorialising, or to be celebrating’ certain figures, especially those with a racist past and links to the slave trade.

In 2018, he proudly unveiled a statue of the suffragist Millicent Fawcett — the first-ever statue in Parliament Square of a woman. At the time, Khan declared that ‘from the very first week of my Mayoralty, I supported Caroline Criado Perez’s campaign to put up a statue of a woman in Parliament Square, and I’m so proud that the day of its unveiling is now upon us.’

But while Fawcett is mostly celebrated today for the campaign for women’s suffrage, less well-known is her ardent support of the British Empire. Fawcett was such a fan of Empire, that in 1901 she was commissioned by the government to lead an investigation into British concentration camps in South Africa during the second Boer war, after high mortality rates and appalling conditions were reported there.

When she arrived, Fawcett thought the camps were deeply necessary for the war, and her eventual report said the commission had a ‘generally favourable’ view of them. She also suggested that many of the deaths were caused by the ‘unsanitary habits’ of the Boers. Around 28,000 Boers died in the camps.

Fawcett didn’t have much thought for the participation of Black Africans in society after the war either. In 1899, she wrote that after the settlement of the war;
‘I hope we are too deeply pledged to the principle of equal privileges for all white races to abandon it.’

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/will-sadiq-khan-have-to-knock-down-millicent
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you think Sadiq will include his pet project in the list of 'inappropriate' statues he intends to tear down? It begs the question as to whether he is engaging with this exercise simply to boost his personal popularity, considering he proudly unveiled such a statue himself less than two years ago.

The man is a colossal hypocrite.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 17:05 - Jun 15 with 2193 viewsDrizzy

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 15:52 - Jun 15 by Jango

You blamed it on brexiteers, you’ve got no proof of that for a start and I’m saying there’s been hatred from both sides so to point the finger in one direction is pathetic.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 17:34 - Jun 15 with 2147 viewsJango

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 17:05 - Jun 15 by Drizzy

Are you really saying that those headlines are proof that Brexit is responsible for a rise in hate crime?
London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 17:57 - Jun 15 with 2123 viewsfelixstowe_jack

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 13:24 - Jun 15 by Drizzy

What is it with the right and their inability to fact-check literally anything?

Robbery is up 41% since he was elected. In the last decade, robbery was at its highest from 2010-2013.

Knife crime is up 20% since he got elected. It's sadly reflective of rising knife crime throughout the country.

Burglaries went down 4% from last year and like robberies, were higher in 2010-2013.

Since Brexit, the crime rate is up 26% in the UK and race hate crimes are up 60%. Clearly it's emboldened thugs and racists rather than ordinary people seeking sovereignity.

Happy to believe my figures are correct and glad you agree they have gone up significantly since Khan was elected mayor. Just nit picking to say your figures are slightly less than mine.

As too the reports of race hate crimes rising by 60% the police figures confirm that 95% or crimes reported as race hate crimes are just ordinary crimes and not race crimes, plus a lot of snowflakes pretending to be offended.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 18:17 - Jun 15 with 2101 viewsDrizzy

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 17:57 - Jun 15 by felixstowe_jack

Happy to believe my figures are correct and glad you agree they have gone up significantly since Khan was elected mayor. Just nit picking to say your figures are slightly less than mine.

As too the reports of race hate crimes rising by 60% the police figures confirm that 95% or crimes reported as race hate crimes are just ordinary crimes and not race crimes, plus a lot of snowflakes pretending to be offended.

They're correct because you believe they're correct. Right.

My figures are taken from here: https://www.statista.com/statistics/283069/crimes-in-the-uk/

F*cking hell the state of that 2nd paragraph. 79,000 race hate crimes committed last year and 95% of them were snowflakes pretending to be offended? Always thought you were a tw*t. Thanks for confirming it.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 01:33 - Jun 16 with 2054 viewsDippy

Drug gangs in London. When are they going to lock up the big wigs who organise such crimes. Politicians being kept quiet with donations delivered into bank accounts to keep their tax free money havens intact.

Same with child sex trafficking in Europe.

It's all just about money, as is everything

Poll: Cooper Out

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 09:31 - Jun 16 with 2014 viewsfelixstowe_jack

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 18:17 - Jun 15 by Drizzy

They're correct because you believe they're correct. Right.

My figures are taken from here: https://www.statista.com/statistics/283069/crimes-in-the-uk/

F*cking hell the state of that 2nd paragraph. 79,000 race hate crimes committed last year and 95% of them were snowflakes pretending to be offended? Always thought you were a tw*t. Thanks for confirming it.

Thanks for confirming you are a left wing bigot who is not prepared to consider any view other than your own.

Glad to see the petition to protect british culture has reached over 500,000 in less than a week. The silent majority with not be stand for a small minority of left wing anarchists hijacking a noble cause.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 09:37 - Jun 16 with 2009 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Thanks for the link which confirms all crime in London had risen by 16.5% since Khan became London's mayor.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 09:57 - Jun 16 with 1995 viewsCatullus

Drizzy, you said,

"They're correct because you believe they're correct. Right"

This may be true of him but it is also true that you believe you are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong. Though at least you give reasons why you think they're wrong. Some on here denounce others as being wrong but never give reasons why.

There is a lot more to racism, it's about ignorance, hate, jealousy, money, power, poor education and it's also part of the human condition. Some people out there just want to hate and they'll find something to hate. It could be about colour or religion or it could just be someone having a nicer house or car than them.

I sed to know someone like that, one of the friends I ditched. He had a massive chip on his shoulder. He couldn't keep a job because "no one can tell me what to do" and usually got sacked for arguing with his boss. Then he hated those of us with jobs and spare money. He'd turn up in the pub demanding we buy him beer because we have money. He hated immigrants for taking his job...he basically hated the world while behaving like we all owed him a living. He used to be a miner and apparently he was ok back then. Maybe Thatcher did it to him?
Some people will always hate. Now these protests that we should all have been able to support, unless we are racists, have become something else. They have become a cause of more arguments and greater division.

Is everyone happy the hate is growing and spreading? Has it stopped racism? Has it improved anything. It all seems very stupid to me.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 10:05 - Jun 16 with 1991 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Knife crime hits record with 42 offences a day
MARTIN BENTHAM Home Affairs Editor
Thursday 23 April 2020 11:18
The Evening Standard

Knife crime was committed in London at a rate more than double the national average last year as offences in the capital involving bladed weapons reached record levels.

The Office for National Statistics reported a five per cent rise in overall knife crime in the capital during 2019.

Knife killings also rose, with 87 such homicides in London over the 12-month period. That was 10 more than in 2018 and amounted to a 13 per cent rise.

Today’s figures also show knife crime in London was happening at more than twice the rate elsewhere in the country, with 174 offences per 100,000 residents in the capital. That compares with an average for England and Wales of 81 offences per 100,000 population.

A total of 15,492 knife crimes, not including possession offences, were recorded in the capital, equating to 42 a day. The total, a record high, included 9,759 knife-point robberies, 143 rapes or sexual assaults with a blade, and 4,573 assaults involving a knife.

Announcing the figures today, Joe Traynor, from ONS, said London was the prime contributor to knife crime in the country. “Knife or sharp instrument offences continue to be concentrated in metropolitan areas across England and Wales, with around a third (34 per cent) of all offences recorded by the police in London,” he said.

London’s rise in blade killings during 2019 was contrary to the national trend, which saw an eight per cent decline in knife homicides, even when the capital’s rise was taken into account.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 12:50 - Jun 16 with 1970 viewsDrizzy

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 09:37 - Jun 16 by felixstowe_jack

Thanks for the link which confirms all crime in London had risen by 16.5% since Khan became London's mayor.

It's also risen by the same amount since Brexit.

You want him to be "tough on crime", what does that mean exactly? More "random" searches of innocent black people?

Your original post shows you to be grossly misinformed. You've doubled down on your tw*ttery by posting tangential sh*te about some petition about Britishness. All you've confirmed is the depth of your exceptionalism.

You also stated that 75,000 race hate crimes recorded last year are just normal crimes plus offended snowflakes. An abhorrent statement.

Thank f*ck there's no reason for anyone to go to Felixstowe.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 13:02 - Jun 16 with 1960 viewsDrizzy

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 09:57 - Jun 16 by Catullus

Drizzy, you said,

"They're correct because you believe they're correct. Right"

This may be true of him but it is also true that you believe you are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong. Though at least you give reasons why you think they're wrong. Some on here denounce others as being wrong but never give reasons why.

There is a lot more to racism, it's about ignorance, hate, jealousy, money, power, poor education and it's also part of the human condition. Some people out there just want to hate and they'll find something to hate. It could be about colour or religion or it could just be someone having a nicer house or car than them.

I sed to know someone like that, one of the friends I ditched. He had a massive chip on his shoulder. He couldn't keep a job because "no one can tell me what to do" and usually got sacked for arguing with his boss. Then he hated those of us with jobs and spare money. He'd turn up in the pub demanding we buy him beer because we have money. He hated immigrants for taking his job...he basically hated the world while behaving like we all owed him a living. He used to be a miner and apparently he was ok back then. Maybe Thatcher did it to him?
Some people will always hate. Now these protests that we should all have been able to support, unless we are racists, have become something else. They have become a cause of more arguments and greater division.

Is everyone happy the hate is growing and spreading? Has it stopped racism? Has it improved anything. It all seems very stupid to me.

The best way to stop racism is to stop racists from being racists.

I'm happy to challenge anyone who is a denier or apologist for racism. There are more than a few on this forum. Unsurprisingly, most aren't up for the challenge and resort to petty insults and or constantly move the goalposts.

In normal times you could write them off as aching simpletons but they've lumped us with Alexander Boris Piccaninny Letterbox Ancestral-dislike Watermelon-smile de Pfeffel Johnson for 5 years. An ideological decision that's helped us achieve the worst COVID death rate in Europe.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 13:48 - Jun 16 with 1929 viewsCatullus

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 13:02 - Jun 16 by Drizzy

The best way to stop racism is to stop racists from being racists.

I'm happy to challenge anyone who is a denier or apologist for racism. There are more than a few on this forum. Unsurprisingly, most aren't up for the challenge and resort to petty insults and or constantly move the goalposts.

In normal times you could write them off as aching simpletons but they've lumped us with Alexander Boris Piccaninny Letterbox Ancestral-dislike Watermelon-smile de Pfeffel Johnson for 5 years. An ideological decision that's helped us achieve the worst COVID death rate in Europe.

Resort to petty insults you say, can you see the irony in that claim?

Stop them being racists, well I'm entirely up for that but I don't know anybody yet who has changed their opinion by being insulted, maybe it's because they're aching simpletons that they don't like being insulted?

If you want to stop racism try educating, not insulting. Bearing in mind that is somebody is 40+ you are unlikely to change them. In which case is it better to concentrate on educating the kids so they don't become racists at their parents hands? Meanwhile the police can use existing legislation to punish racism wherever they find it.
Maybe one big change could be, if anybody in government, in any public sector job is facing racism accusations they aren't allowed to resign quickly to ptotect their pensions. They face their day in court and if found guilty, lose their pensions and any other benefits?
I recetly saw claims that the UK armed forces are rife with racism, maybe they need a whistleblowing law to protect those who report it?

Education will be the key, not threats and name calling. Unfortunately we have a ruling class who are pretty discriminatory themselves. Maybe we should start with them?
Though I suspect not many will support a revoution and importing a guillotine!

Consider too (sorry to repeat myself again) that most working class people aren't racist. Most racism, in my opinion comes from the ruling classes, the politicians, the rich and powerful then read this about modern slavery

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/nov/14/seventeen-arrested-in-london-in-

The problem there isn't ordinary people, it's that the politicians aren't taking slavery seriiously enough, so Kevin Hyland says.
A lot of people trafficked into the UK are done so by Eastern European crime gangs.

Modern slavery victims are most commonly women and children and it cuts across all ethnicities, all colours and UK nationals are in the top 3 most commonly reported potential victims.

https://www.unseenuk.org/modern-slavery/facts-and-figures

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 14:25 - Jun 16 with 1915 viewsDrizzy

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 13:48 - Jun 16 by Catullus

Stop them being racists, well I'm entirely up for that but I don't know anybody yet who has changed their opinion by being insulted, maybe it's because they're aching simpletons that they don't like being insulted?

If you want to stop racism try educating, not insulting. Bearing in mind that is somebody is 40+ you are unlikely to change them. In which case is it better to concentrate on educating the kids so they don't become racists at their parents hands? Meanwhile the police can use existing legislation to punish racism wherever they find it.
Maybe one big change could be, if anybody in government, in any public sector job is facing racism accusations they aren't allowed to resign quickly to ptotect their pensions. They face their day in court and if found guilty, lose their pensions and any other benefits?
I recetly saw claims that the UK armed forces are rife with racism, maybe they need a whistleblowing law to protect those who report it?

Education will be the key, not threats and name calling. Unfortunately we have a ruling class who are pretty discriminatory themselves. Maybe we should start with them?

Consider too (sorry to repeat myself again) that most working class people aren't racist. Most racism, in my opinion comes from the ruling classes, the politicians, the rich and powerful then read this about modern slavery

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/nov/14/seventeen-arrested-in-london-in-

The problem there isn't ordinary people, it's that the politicians aren't taking slavery seriiously enough, so Kevin Hyland says.
A lot of people trafficked into the UK are done so by Eastern European crime gangs.

Modern slavery victims are most commonly women and children and it cuts across all ethnicities, all colours and UK nationals are in the top 3 most commonly reported potential victims.

You mention education about being the best way to combat the problem. I completely agree. It's the reason why statues of slave traders will be brought down and people are reexamining the idol worship of people like Churchill, who was as openly racist as anyone in British history.

I've challenged the narrative that Britain was somehow philanthropic in the abolition of slavery. The patriots on this forum didn't like that despite its basis in fact. I've challenged the idea that today's Britain isn't racist and historical racism doesn't bear relevance. Again, certain people on this forum dismissed it without addressing any of the points.

For too long, the people over 40 that you mention have been allowed to peddle falsehoods and apologism without any challenge. It's often not overt racism, it's the wringing and writhing that comes from "All Lives Matter" and "other Empires had slaves too". The kind of people that think BLM somehow means white lives don't matter and whose condemnation for all slavery only comes from the mention of the Transatlantic trade. Purveyors of false dichotomies.

Great posters have frequented the forum less and less because of it and this forum has become a cesspit. I've decided to challenge these people over the last few days and their arguments have come apart pretty quickly and they've become quite angry. Just because they can't be changed, it doesn't mean they should be allowed to give their bile without challenge. Look at Kerouac, posting YouTube videos about eugenics and anti-semitic conspiracy theories with nobody batting an eyelid.

It seems as though lots of people who think of themselves as "definitely not racist" or "patriots" have found themselves tied to an ideology that has uncovered the deep roots of racism in British society. The same roots that have been buried for centuries with selective education avoiding colonial atrocities and post-war discrimination.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 15:15 - Jun 16 with 1887 viewsTreforys_Jack

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 13:48 - Jun 16 by Catullus

Great post.
London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 19:13 - Jun 16 with 1846 viewsCatullus

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 14:25 - Jun 16 by Drizzy

You mention education about being the best way to combat the problem. I completely agree. It's the reason why statues of slave traders will be brought down and people are reexamining the idol worship of people like Churchill, who was as openly racist as anyone in British history.

I've challenged the narrative that Britain was somehow philanthropic in the abolition of slavery. The patriots on this forum didn't like that despite its basis in fact. I've challenged the idea that today's Britain isn't racist and historical racism doesn't bear relevance. Again, certain people on this forum dismissed it without addressing any of the points.

For too long, the people over 40 that you mention have been allowed to peddle falsehoods and apologism without any challenge. It's often not overt racism, it's the wringing and writhing that comes from "All Lives Matter" and "other Empires had slaves too". The kind of people that think BLM somehow means white lives don't matter and whose condemnation for all slavery only comes from the mention of the Transatlantic trade. Purveyors of false dichotomies.

Great posters have frequented the forum less and less because of it and this forum has become a cesspit. I've decided to challenge these people over the last few days and their arguments have come apart pretty quickly and they've become quite angry. Just because they can't be changed, it doesn't mean they should be allowed to give their bile without challenge. Look at Kerouac, posting YouTube videos about eugenics and anti-semitic conspiracy theories with nobody batting an eyelid.

It seems as though lots of people who think of themselves as "definitely not racist" or "patriots" have found themselves tied to an ideology that has uncovered the deep roots of racism in British society. The same roots that have been buried for centuries with selective education avoiding colonial atrocities and post-war discrimination.

This was why I mentioned th Dunning-Kruger effect because what you think you have achieved is very much wrong.

You haven't changed anyone's mind. You haven't helped to stop racism. You have caused arguments, insultd and belittled people's opinions and in doing so you have caused people to double down on their views. It has made things worse.

Those people's arguments haven't come apart it's just your belief that they have and others who think like you will agree with you. On the other side of the argument those people would disagree.
You call this forum a cesspit and yet you add to the filth by the petty name calling. You dismiss things you don't see as relevant, maybe because they might disagree with your version. You equally as quickly dismiss other people's opinions if they dare diverge from yours. You are a creator of arguments as much as any other trouble maker who infiltrated BLM and so, not part of the solution.
For that reason I'm out. I shall stick with saying all racism is wrong, that all people should be able to expect fair and equal treatment regardless of colour and I shall leave this thread with this report,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world

I cannot imagine what it must feel like, at the same time I am hugely grateful I don't have to live my life feeling like that. Our police may not be perfect but they are nothing like the kind of police the USA seems infested with.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 20:50 - Jun 16 with 1811 viewsDrizzy

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 19:13 - Jun 16 by Catullus

This was why I mentioned th Dunning-Kruger effect because what you think you have achieved is very much wrong.

You haven't changed anyone's mind. You haven't helped to stop racism. You have caused arguments, insultd and belittled people's opinions and in doing so you have caused people to double down on their views. It has made things worse.

Those people's arguments haven't come apart it's just your belief that they have and others who think like you will agree with you. On the other side of the argument those people would disagree.
You call this forum a cesspit and yet you add to the filth by the petty name calling. You dismiss things you don't see as relevant, maybe because they might disagree with your version. You equally as quickly dismiss other people's opinions if they dare diverge from yours. You are a creator of arguments as much as any other trouble maker who infiltrated BLM and so, not part of the solution.
For that reason I'm out. I shall stick with saying all racism is wrong, that all people should be able to expect fair and equal treatment regardless of colour and I shall leave this thread with this report,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world

I cannot imagine what it must feel like, at the same time I am hugely grateful I don't have to live my life feeling like that. Our police may not be perfect but they are nothing like the kind of police the USA seems infested with.

Spare me the piety, Catullus. You accuse me of not changing anyone's opinion when you previously said these people's opinions can't be changed. What's your point exactly?

I posted on this thread to call out Felixstowe's bullsh*t statistics which were presented as fact. If you think I'm "adding to the filth" by calling out the bullsh*t then fair enough. I don't need to lie to support my arguments and I'm happy to provide evidence for every point I make.

Platitudes like "all racism is wrong" do absolutely f*ck all to stop the genuine racism and discrimination black people in Britain face every day. It's a useless tepid response to a deep, deep problem in British society.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 21:44 - Jun 16 with 1782 viewsNeath_Jack

You're in incredible form lately Drizz, fair play.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 21:45 - Jun 16 with 1778 viewsHumpty

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 21:44 - Jun 16 by Neath_Jack

You're in incredible form lately Drizz, fair play.

Seconded.
London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 21:47 - Jun 16 with 1769 viewsLohengrin

Not a dry eye in the house...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 22:05 - Jun 16 with 1737 viewsmajorraglan

Where do the police confirm the bit about 95% being ordinary crimes and not race crimes?

Based on the definition of a Hate Crime or a Hate Incident (see the hyper link) and taking a victim oriented approach, I’d be surprised if they turned around and said “95%” were ordinary crimes. They are supposed to take a victim orientated approach, anything less than that and they are potentially exposing themselves to a lot of trouble. If the victim said it’s racist, homophobic, disability related then the police have to treat it as such and that means Hate Crime or Hate Incident regardless of what you, I or anyone else says.

https://www.met.police.uk/advice/advice-and-information/hco/hate-crime/what-is-h
[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 22:20]
London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 22:32 - Jun 16 with 1711 viewsJimmyGilligan

Wonder if a 6 page + thread would exist on here about a mayor from an English city, if he wasn't a Muslim. Very strange.
London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 22:42 - Jun 16 with 1703 viewsDarran

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 22:32 - Jun 16 by JimmyGilligan

Wonder if a 6 page + thread would exist on here about a mayor from an English city, if he wasn't a Muslim. Very strange.

It would if he was a ćunt a bit like when people talked about Johnson on here when he was Mayor of London.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 00:32 - Jun 17 with 1663 viewsKerouac

What a f*cking fraud faux intellectual.
You are a classic of the kind of sh*t our Universities churn out.
You haven't learnt anything, haven't learned how to think for yourself and go to the sources, you've just had your head filled full of Leftist, politically correct bollocks.

I did not post a "Eugenics" video on this site.
The fact that you said that leaves me with only three possible conclusions;
1 - You're an imbecile
2 - You're a liar
3 - both

Then we come to the anti-Semitic conspiracy claim....because of course I, being one of 2/3 posters on this site that have argued in favour of the state of Israel (ask Bluey if he believes me to be an anti-semite...oh yeah we can't ask Bluey because you and your ilk hounded him off of this site!), who argued that the Labour party's free pass to anti-semites within their ranks was disgusting...yeah, I'm an anti-Semite.
Do you not realise how bat-shit crazy you sound?

The Frankfurt School existed, they were responsible for the spread of some terrible Marxist ideas and you can't change that fact.
The fact that some of them were Jewish has nothing to do with anything except your obsession with identity politics.
Jews like any other group are represented in all kinds of areas, they are no more responsible for Communism than they are for Capitalism.

The fact that you and Ace are the ones who bring up Jews in order to deflect from the subject of Cultural Marxism/Critical Theory/Post Modernism/Political Correctness, call it what you will (it's all different branding for Marxism), tells a story about how f*cked your thinking is.
Your first thought always is 'how do I use identity politics to shut this person down'.

You don't know the first thing about history and your idea that whole swathes of people and events, history and culture can be dismissed because somebody once said/did something that harms the feelings of people alive today is naïve at best.
Idiot child.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 09:19 - Jun 17 with 1598 viewsfelixstowe_jack

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 12:50 - Jun 16 by Drizzy

It's also risen by the same amount since Brexit.

You want him to be "tough on crime", what does that mean exactly? More "random" searches of innocent black people?

Your original post shows you to be grossly misinformed. You've doubled down on your tw*ttery by posting tangential sh*te about some petition about Britishness. All you've confirmed is the depth of your exceptionalism.

You also stated that 75,000 race hate crimes recorded last year are just normal crimes plus offended snowflakes. An abhorrent statement.

Thank f*ck there's no reason for anyone to go to Felixstowe.

No just more targeted stop and search in areas with high knife crime it is pretty simple really. Police should stop criminals and not worry about bring PC.

Not sure what Brexit has to do with it, crime has fallen in many areas of the UK since Brexit.

One are of concern is the 100% increase in race crimes is against the Jewish community, no doubt due to anti semitism which is rife in the labour party. Hopefully now Corbyn has gone the new labour leader can rid labour of this problem.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2020 9:27]

London Mayor Sadiq Khan on 11:06 - Jun 17 with 1570 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Glad to see Sadiq khan has taken a 10% pay cut in his £150,000 plus salary, though after tax will only result in a cut in take home pay of about £7500. Hope all the union leaders will now follow his lead and put the savings into a hardship find for their members.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024