Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! 13:00 - Jun 16 with 5633 viewsdickythorpe

Smash.

" I could smash a KFC after work"

FFS!!! Food is to be enjoyed not obliterated!!!!
Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 13:07 - Jun 16 with 4597 viewscontroversial_jack

It's a KFC , not Michelin star.
Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 13:17 - Jun 16 with 4587 viewsairedale

When I first used to go to KFC, you used to have to go round the back to pick your chicken, chase it until you caught it, then take it in and they’d cook it for you.

Fact.

Kids don’t know they’re born today.

Come to think of it, that’s where the term ‘fast food’ came from.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 13:18]
Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 13:44 - Jun 16 with 4531 viewsBrynCartwright

1. Young knob-heads that use 'dope' or 'stoked' when something good happens to them. Cnts!

2. The inability of any person under 30 to reply to a question without beginning their reply with the word "So'. It drives me up the wall.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 13:51 - Jun 16 with 4520 viewsCatullus

Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 13:44 - Jun 16 by BrynCartwright

1. Young knob-heads that use 'dope' or 'stoked' when something good happens to them. Cnts!

2. The inability of any person under 30 to reply to a question without beginning their reply with the word "So'. It drives me up the wall.

So, is it OK when older knob heads do it

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 13:55 - Jun 16 with 4514 viewsBrynCartwright

Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 13:51 - Jun 16 by Catullus

So, is it OK when older knob heads do it

No Cato...that's even worse.....It's up there with the sad, lonely International Politics lecturer in his late 40's that used to stick out like a sore thumb at our student discos in Aber back in the late 80's. Seeing him dancing on his own was just tragic.

Here's the feller

https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/interpol/staff-profiles/listing/profile/rio5/

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 13:59 - Jun 16 with 4507 viewssquarebear

I notice myself using "So" and hating myself for it.'
See also "Absolutely".
Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 14:06 - Jun 16 with 4491 viewstheloneranger

The most expensive word your under 30 children use ....

Daaaad, slowly spoken.

It costs you a fvcking fortune!!
[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 14:07]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 14:06 - Jun 16 with 4492 viewsVincent_Vega

Dropping the word ‘like’ in sentences randomly for no reason

Also over the top accentuated ‘really?’ When something doesn’t go their way.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 14:07 - Jun 16 with 4489 viewslegoman

I cannot abide the term "get go". Really p*sses me off

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 14:09 - Jun 16 with 4479 viewsCatullus

Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 14:07 - Jun 16 by legoman

So, does it pee you off from the get go or is it a cumulative effect?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 14:15 - Jun 16 with 4466 viewsCatullus

Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 13:55 - Jun 16 by BrynCartwright

No Cato...that's even worse.....It's up there with the sad, lonely International Politics lecturer in his late 40's that used to stick out like a sore thumb at our student discos in Aber back in the late 80's. Seeing him dancing on his own was just tragic.

Here's the feller

https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/interpol/staff-profiles/listing/profile/rio5/

I hate it when people call me Cato, Cato wished he was Catullus!

Actually I am with you entirely, it grinds my gears too. I watched the Chase the other day, Walshy was asking a young lady the usual questions and every single time she started her answer with 'Soooooo' I had to turn over!

Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 14:20 - Jun 16 with 4459 viewsblackpooljack

Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 13:44 - Jun 16 by BrynCartwright

Point 2 of your post is my all time pet hate and would find myself shouting at the Tv or radio when somebody uttered this. In real life I drive a cab and can't help overhearing conversations from the back, whole dialogues from most teenagers go completely over my head, it's like another language.. I swear down blud.
Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 15:04 - Jun 16 with 4409 viewsRobbie

The description of anything good is it is " banging " .

Think I am getting old .
[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 15:07]
Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 15:27 - Jun 16 with 4389 viewsvetchonian

Anything that comes from the mouth of Kerouac

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 16:46 - Jun 16 with 4342 viewsTreforys_Jack

"Sick"
Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 17:30 - Jun 16 with 4322 viewsNeath_Jack

Not specifically under 30's, but:
Creased.
Boils my piss.
Cracking bit of kit.
A lovely drop.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 17:56 - Jun 16 with 4294 viewschad

No problem as a response when you very politely place your order at a food outlet.

Whoever thought it would be

The both of us. Am I the only one on the planet who just says both of us?
Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 18:14 - Jun 16 with 4284 viewsdickythorpe

"Boss"
Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 18:16 - Jun 16 with 4280 viewsMrSwerve

“At the end of the day”

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 18:16 - Jun 16 with 4280 viewsoldcob

Why is everything so "amazing" these days?
Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 10:50 - Jun 17 with 4184 viewsGreatBritton

Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 14:07 - Jun 16 by legoman

Quite right. The expression (which made sense) used to be 'from the word go' i.e from the very start. Americans started saying 'from the get go' instead and young people, always in thrall to anyting from the USA, began to ape this idiocy. I've started using it myself, admittedly, but only because I want to appear dope and woke.
Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 11:16 - Jun 17 with 4162 viewstheloneranger

Squirt 😇

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 11:41 - Jun 17 with 4152 viewsWarwickHunt

Vinyls.

"And I'm like"- for said. Especially when white kids pronounce it as ahnamlak.

"Very unique".
Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 11:44 - Jun 17 with 4149 viewsWarwickHunt

Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 14:15 - Jun 16 by Catullus

I hate it when people call me Cato, Cato wished he was Catullus!

Actually I am with you entirely, it grinds my gears too. I watched the Chase the other day, Walshy was asking a young lady the usual questions and every single time she started her answer with 'Soooooo' I had to turn over!

Words under 30's use that boil your piss!! on 15:03 - Jun 17 with 4102 viewssP7qupUf

Hate the use of Americanism..... "Gotten" is very much top the pile.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024