Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men 17:50 - Jun 29 with 36177 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Truly awful.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:37 - Jul 1 with 1216 viewsGlossolalia

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 22:07 - Jul 1 by Drizzy

I find it quite strange that you feel the need to tell strangers on the internet how many women you've slept with, which ethnicity they were and that you do calisthenics work outs. Bragging about your life online is the hallmark of a freak or fantasist. You might be both.

Your only arguments were based on your own empirical facts based off your own experiences. I wasn't the only one to notice how stupid your arguments were, you were quite nasty with the other people too.

Do you have anything to add to the debate about knife crime? You lamented my lack of facts and figures, I've since filled this thread with them. I'm assuming you don't, which is why you'll do your usual disappearing act. Can't say anyone's ever noticed you before now, as you've decided to chime in with the climate change deniers and Islamophobes. Then again, I wouldn't expect much better from a pub guitarist with a stay at home degree.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 22:20]

Obsessed with identity: so very ready to let aspects of a person become the person themselves. My occupation isn't what I am but I'm comfortable enough to share parts of my life, even if it means being pathetically (enviously?) bashed by vapid c unts like you.

I'll sum your argument style up, and how you're so easy to dismantle and tedious to debate:

1) You're a terrible reductionist. Even in your last post you've tried to reduce me to my qualifications and job (I do other jobs too but never mind, you'd probably disbelieve). You make crude, one-dimensional conclusions based off of nuanced arguments, and not just from me. A few people have remarked upon this. The consequence of this is clear: instead of then reacting to what should be your critique, the unfortunate interlocutor has to instead defend and backtrack, owing to your frankly stupid conclusions. This is why arguing you is a chore.

2) The points you flatly refuse to address or acknowledge are answered with disbelief and doubt, as if this is a satisfactory response. What have I said that would be called fanciful by any normal person? How about taking it as truthful, and then use your limited critical reasoning to make an interesting reply? It seems something inside is stopping you, and it's painfully clear. Get out more. Step away from the computer. Put the fork down, Drizzle!

These aren't grounds for a healthy discussion; not conducive to constructive debate. You're not good at this. Consider and reflect for once. Jango had enough, I've had enough, many others have too because you are drudgery personified. Do learn to become a better polemicist for the poor souls who ever have to 'debate' with you on the new site. Shouting the loudest and longest is no gauge of aptitude.

I pity who you are, truly I do.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:04 - Jul 2 with 1187 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 23:37 - Jul 1 by Glossolalia

Obsessed with identity: so very ready to let aspects of a person become the person themselves. My occupation isn't what I am but I'm comfortable enough to share parts of my life, even if it means being pathetically (enviously?) bashed by vapid c unts like you.

I'll sum your argument style up, and how you're so easy to dismantle and tedious to debate:

1) You're a terrible reductionist. Even in your last post you've tried to reduce me to my qualifications and job (I do other jobs too but never mind, you'd probably disbelieve). You make crude, one-dimensional conclusions based off of nuanced arguments, and not just from me. A few people have remarked upon this. The consequence of this is clear: instead of then reacting to what should be your critique, the unfortunate interlocutor has to instead defend and backtrack, owing to your frankly stupid conclusions. This is why arguing you is a chore.

2) The points you flatly refuse to address or acknowledge are answered with disbelief and doubt, as if this is a satisfactory response. What have I said that would be called fanciful by any normal person? How about taking it as truthful, and then use your limited critical reasoning to make an interesting reply? It seems something inside is stopping you, and it's painfully clear. Get out more. Step away from the computer. Put the fork down, Drizzle!

These aren't grounds for a healthy discussion; not conducive to constructive debate. You're not good at this. Consider and reflect for once. Jango had enough, I've had enough, many others have too because you are drudgery personified. Do learn to become a better polemicist for the poor souls who ever have to 'debate' with you on the new site. Shouting the loudest and longest is no gauge of aptitude.

I pity who you are, truly I do.

I don't feel the need to support arguments based on my own experiences. I use facts, figures and evidence to support my conclusions. I don't need to rely on my own experiences because the phenomena I discuss are so much more than that.

You're cut from the same cloth as "I've had a fight with a racist" Kerouac and "I have black family members" Jango. You can't believe racism exists because it doesn't exist in your world. It's such a simple fallacy that lots of people have noticed and you've responded petulantly every time you've been called out.

You've found yourself in the company of others who've had enough: a climate change denier, someone who believes hate crimes were caused by Remainers and a loon who posts YouTube conspiracy videos through the twilight hours. Not what you had in mind when you popped in for book recommendations.

You keep telling us all you're not going to the new site. That's fine, nobody asked. At what point do you f*ck off? There's not much else for you to say and you're only on here now to talk to me who apparently bores you to death.

Ka o di, Gloss x

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:04 - Jul 2 with 1187 viewsGlossolalia

I'll leave you here Drizzle, in your ideological squalor. You live your life of racial flagellation and self-loathing, and I'll live mine, with an open mind. Who will look back and be most content with a life well-lived, a life best-shared?

Let me leave you with some advice that I know will hold you in good stead.

Throughout this thread, I never once doubted your sincerity. You'd be wise to do the same in future. Offer your credulity; it's just the internet. For without trust in your opponent's word, you'll never have a meaningful, fulfilling debate. And you'll often come across as a f ucking areshole. Adios!
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:05 - Jul 2 with 1182 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 00:04 - Jul 2 by Glossolalia

I'll leave you here Drizzle, in your ideological squalor. You live your life of racial flagellation and self-loathing, and I'll live mine, with an open mind. Who will look back and be most content with a life well-lived, a life best-shared?

Let me leave you with some advice that I know will hold you in good stead.

Throughout this thread, I never once doubted your sincerity. You'd be wise to do the same in future. Offer your credulity; it's just the internet. For without trust in your opponent's word, you'll never have a meaningful, fulfilling debate. And you'll often come across as a f ucking areshole. Adios!

"Who will look back and be most content with a life well-lived, a life best-shared?"

The internet's really not for you, mate.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 09:43 - Jul 2 with 1094 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Well Drizzy, I am still waiting for you to acknowledge that there is a big difference between someone carrying a knife "could get 4 years" and the fact that the average sentence is 17 months without the usual good behaviour being taken in to consideration.

Like Lisa, you say something does not work, without offering a valid alternative, so what do you want to see instead of stop & search?
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 09:50 - Jul 2 with 1088 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 19:44 - Jul 1 by londonlisa2001

The war on drugs was lost decades ago.

Wake up.

Take the crime out of it. Same as alcohol. There’s an actual huge example on what happens when it’s made illegal with prohibition. It gets surrounded in crime. Legalise it and it doesn’t.

And the number of repeat offences with theft show that what we are doing isn’t working. It is leading to higher prices as it DOESN’T WORK.

And it’s not a case of seeing scammers as ok you pathetic little fool. It’s about what we should do with them. The criminal justice system in this country is on its knees.

Your generation have completely ballsed it up, doubling down on it is going to make it worse.

Stop pretending I said it was ok - I said it should be differently punished.

Lisa, I am still awaiting with bated breath your solution to protecting the public from Theft, Robbery and Fraud.
Tell us all how you are going to prevent the current & future offenders from offending and whats more repeat offending.

Sharia Law perhaps, lop of a hand here and there, or maybe do a bit of stoning?
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 10:27 - Jul 2 with 1081 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 09:43 - Jul 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Well Drizzy, I am still waiting for you to acknowledge that there is a big difference between someone carrying a knife "could get 4 years" and the fact that the average sentence is 17 months without the usual good behaviour being taken in to consideration.

Like Lisa, you say something does not work, without offering a valid alternative, so what do you want to see instead of stop & search?

I said you could get up to 4 years if you're caught carrying a weapon twice. Our prison population has quadrupled since 1990. We don't have the space to give people longer sentences, even if it was effective.

Solutions are going to take a generation to fix because it's such a deep rooted problem, caused by the ineffective "tough on drugs" stance and later austerity. I'll focus solely on preventative measures.

Reopen the 104 London youth centres that have closed since 2011
Re-employ the 20,600 police officers cut since 2010
Raise the Apprentice minimum wage from £3.70/hr to the National minimum wage so it's a viable school leaver's option
Immediate legalisation of cannabis to take funds away from organised crime
Immediately decriminalise possession of all drugs

There's a start.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 10:55 - Jul 2 with 1075 viewsDarran

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 10:27 - Jul 2 by Drizzy

I said you could get up to 4 years if you're caught carrying a weapon twice. Our prison population has quadrupled since 1990. We don't have the space to give people longer sentences, even if it was effective.

Solutions are going to take a generation to fix because it's such a deep rooted problem, caused by the ineffective "tough on drugs" stance and later austerity. I'll focus solely on preventative measures.

Raise the Apprentice minimum wage from £3.70/hr to the National minimum wage so it's a viable school leaver's option

There's a start.

And bring back the death penalty to free up some space.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 11:07 - Jul 2 with 1069 viewsWarwickHunt

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 09:50 - Jul 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Lisa, I am still awaiting with bated breath your solution to protecting the public from Theft, Robbery and Fraud.
Tell us all how you are going to prevent the current & future offenders from offending and whats more repeat offending.

“Theft, Robbery and Fraud” are they like “Crosby, Stills and Nash” but with more attitude?

Twát.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 11:27 - Jul 2 with 1050 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 10:27 - Jul 2 by Drizzy

There's a start.

So, if they are not doing stop & search because it doesn't work what are the extra 20,600 police going to be doing?

Not they I have any problem with employing more front line police as long as they are allowed to do their job.

Sorry, apprenticeships have never paid anywhere near minimum wage.
The point being that the company is paying apprentices to gain skills, unlike Universities where you pay them.

Well I have already laid out the problems caused by Drug addiction whether it is criminalised or not to carry them. But basically you are legalising Drug Dealers, anyone seeing what Crack Coccaine does to a person would disagree with you, but I suppose that you will say it is the drug addicts choice or some other nonsense.
Do you agree with drug dealers hanging around schools getting kids hooked on initially free or very cheap drugs?
Using kids as drug dealers and couriers?
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 12:10 - Jul 2 with 1039 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 11:27 - Jul 2 by A_Fans_Dad

So, if they are not doing stop & search because it doesn't work what are the extra 20,600 police going to be doing?

Not they I have any problem with employing more front line police as long as they are allowed to do their job.

Sorry, apprenticeships have never paid anywhere near minimum wage.
The point being that the company is paying apprentices to gain skills, unlike Universities where you pay them.

Well I have already laid out the problems caused by Drug addiction whether it is criminalised or not to carry them. But basically you are legalising Drug Dealers, anyone seeing what Crack Coccaine does to a person would disagree with you, but I suppose that you will say it is the drug addicts choice or some other nonsense.
Do you agree with drug dealers hanging around schools getting kids hooked on initially free or very cheap drugs?
Using kids as drug dealers and couriers?

What do you think the police do outside of stop and search? Tracking crime, recording crime, community policing etc. If your main concern is drugs it would be far more useful having front line officers disrupting the supply chains. Taking kilograms off the streets rather than half ounces. Not that it would do anything to stop the inflow but at least it's something.

Currently, a school leaver can get an apprenticeship that pays around 7k a year for working/training 40 hrs a week. A university student can access the same amount of money by doing absolutely f*ck all. School leavers who may not be academic but want to develop practical skills should at the very least be allowed to make a living while they train.

To your last paragraph, no. I said decriminalise possession not dealing. Replace the easy money that comes dealing with sources of respectable income and you'll probably find fewer kids dealing. Just a hunch.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 12:30 - Jul 2 with 1031 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 12:10 - Jul 2 by Drizzy

What do you think the police do outside of stop and search? Tracking crime, recording crime, community policing etc. If your main concern is drugs it would be far more useful having front line officers disrupting the supply chains. Taking kilograms off the streets rather than half ounces. Not that it would do anything to stop the inflow but at least it's something.

Currently, a school leaver can get an apprenticeship that pays around 7k a year for working/training 40 hrs a week. A university student can access the same amount of money by doing absolutely f*ck all. School leavers who may not be academic but want to develop practical skills should at the very least be allowed to make a living while they train.

To your last paragraph, no. I said decriminalise possession not dealing. Replace the easy money that comes dealing with sources of respectable income and you'll probably find fewer kids dealing. Just a hunch.

Well, that is very odd, because I thought the average Uni student left with a Debt of somewhere between £25,000 and £30,000, but what do I know.
Plus most of what they learn is totally worthless in the real world.

You relly think kids would swap "a reasonable income" for thousands a week, dream on mate. That reasonable income also means that they will have more to buy drugs with and destroy their minds and bodies even quicker.

I have no main concerns other than Assault, Rape & Murder and front line police might help that when they themselves are not suffering assault.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 12:45 - Jul 2 with 1022 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 20:47 - Jul 1 by Tummer_from_Texas

Damn, something else I agree with Lisa about.

If we run across a third one, I'm pretty sure that's the final sign of the Apocalypse.

We’d probably agree on quite a lot. Most people want the same things, just have different ways of getting there.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 12:56 - Jul 2 with 1010 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 09:50 - Jul 2 by A_Fans_Dad

I didn’t say anything about robbery. A very different offence to theft as I’m sure you’d agree if you had any clue what you’re talking about.

So much of this stuff is drug related.

I’d legalise them immediately. Sell them properly. Safely. Same degree of purity every single time (stop many accidental overdoses). Safe spaces for people. Clean needles. Charge tax. Treat all drugs in exactly the same way as we treat alcohol. Legal supply chains. Take all the criminality away from it. And then concentrate on education (again same as with alcohol). Attempts to limit consumption through health messaging (as with alcohol).

Most theft is linked to people nicking to fund their drug habit, which is far more expensive than it needs to be in order to provide super profits all along the supply chain to compensate the risk of trading in illegal goods. Most gang violence is drug related as it’s groups protecting their share of the super profits that arise along the supply chain to compensate the risk of trading in illegal goods. Most knife crime is linked as it arises from gangs which are protecting their share... Much of the ‘religious extremism’ is caused by groups wanting to control regions in order to protect their share...

So much of everything that’s filling our lives with violence and danger can be traced back to the supply of drugs. It’s so completely obvious. And them being illegal doesn’t stop people taking them either. In fact, the very fact of them being illegal can aid the link between ‘soft drugs’ and ‘hard drugs’.

The whole thing is crazy. And every politician knows it’s crazy, but are terrified to say so,
[Post edited 2 Jul 2020 12:59]
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 13:00 - Jul 2 with 1004 viewsCatullus

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 12:37 - Jun 30 by Highjack

Why can’t we criticise Abbott’s maths skills? She should have good maths skills. She had the best education money can buy. Study history at Cambridge and still come out thinking Mao was a force for good in the world? Why can’t these things be criticised?

Same as Trump’s spelling being hilariously poor, or any other gaffe he regularly comes up with. We should expect better from these idiots.

Why you ask, because if we say anything about a black person it obviously has to be racist, that's where the world is right now. It doesn't matter what you say is true or factual and meant to be a peronal critique not an insult based on colour, it is racist all the same.

Now Gopal said these words and her reasons are apparently, well read this,

https://www.livemint.com/mint-lounge/features/priyamvada-gopal-s-white-lives-twe

If that is in any way accurate then she is basically saying that all lives should matter regardless of colour, a view I can very much agree with.
I don't think she's racist she is possibly though being a bit dim by posting such things on twitter. It's hardly the right place for such a serious conversation.
Of course there are some who will deliberatley misinterpret her and others who will always see her words as racist.
Deliberate misinterpretation happens on here regularly and I doubt very much that claiming a comment was 'jokey' would be seen as a viable defence.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 13:06 - Jul 2 with 998 viewsDrizzy

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 12:30 - Jul 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Well, that is very odd, because I thought the average Uni student left with a Debt of somewhere between £25,000 and £30,000, but what do I know.
Plus most of what they learn is totally worthless in the real world.

You relly think kids would swap "a reasonable income" for thousands a week, dream on mate. That reasonable income also means that they will have more to buy drugs with and destroy their minds and bodies even quicker.

I have no main concerns other than Assault, Rape & Murder and front line police might help that when they themselves are not suffering assault.

First paragraph, not sure what your point is. University students take on "debt" that is guaranteed by the taxpayer after 30 years. It's comparitively free money compared to an apprenticeship. If you want people trained for the "real world" make it more appealing than dossing about at uni.

Second paragraph is the reason why I'm leaving it here. I said that you can start taking the money out of the drugs trade by legalising cannabis and focusing the police on disrupting larger supply chains rather than street runners.

Your response is that the kids will turn to drugs anyway and a respectable income will only lead to them buying more drugs. Ridiculous statement.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 13:34 - Jul 2 with 985 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 13:06 - Jul 2 by Drizzy

First paragraph, not sure what your point is. University students take on "debt" that is guaranteed by the taxpayer after 30 years. It's comparitively free money compared to an apprenticeship. If you want people trained for the "real world" make it more appealing than dossing about at uni.

Second paragraph is the reason why I'm leaving it here. I said that you can start taking the money out of the drugs trade by legalising cannabis and focusing the police on disrupting larger supply chains rather than street runners.

Your response is that the kids will turn to drugs anyway and a respectable income will only lead to them buying more drugs. Ridiculous statement.

"Your response is that the kids will turn to drugs anyway and a respectable income will only lead to them buying more drugs. Ridiculous statement. "

Yes that is why you never see any rich gliterati and popstars etc taking drugs and having overdoses.
Oh wait a minute.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 13:56 - Jul 2 with 979 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 12:56 - Jul 2 by londonlisa2001

I didn’t say anything about robbery. A very different offence to theft as I’m sure you’d agree if you had any clue what you’re talking about.

I’d legalise them immediately. Sell them properly. Safely. Same degree of purity every single time (stop many accidental overdoses). Safe spaces for people. Clean needles. Charge tax. Treat all drugs in exactly the same way as we treat alcohol. Legal supply chains. Take all the criminality away from it. And then concentrate on education (again same as with alcohol). Attempts to limit consumption through health messaging (as with alcohol).

Most theft is linked to people nicking to fund their drug habit, which is far more expensive than it needs to be in order to provide super profits all along the supply chain to compensate the risk of trading in illegal goods. Most gang violence is drug related as it’s groups protecting their share of the super profits that arise along the supply chain to compensate the risk of trading in illegal goods. Most knife crime is linked as it arises from gangs which are protecting their share... Much of the ‘religious extremism’ is caused by groups wanting to control regions in order to protect their share...

So much of everything that’s filling our lives with violence and danger can be traced back to the supply of drugs. It’s so completely obvious. And them being illegal doesn’t stop people taking them either. In fact, the very fact of them being illegal can aid the link between ‘soft drugs’ and ‘hard drugs’.

The whole thing is crazy. And every politician knows it’s crazy, but are terrified to say so,

Alcohol and tobacco are legal and cause more deaths than illegal drugs. Even then people are buying illegal tobacco with no idea what it contains. Legalising even more drugs it not the answer.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:13 - Jul 2 with 967 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 12:56 - Jul 2 by londonlisa2001

So in your world everything crimewise is drug related and legalising drugs will fix it.
So crime has nothing to with greed and wanting what someone else has got, or wanting more money to spend on non drug related purchases.
OK.
One good aspect of legalising is it that you can get them paying taxes, except of course that would make it more expensive and they wouldn't have to pay taxes to any street drug dealers.

What about Fraud, you haven't mentioned how you are going to protect the public on that one?
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:24 - Jul 2 with 964 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:13 - Jul 2 by A_Fans_Dad

So in your world everything crimewise is drug related and legalising drugs will fix it.
So crime has nothing to with greed and wanting what someone else has got, or wanting more money to spend on non drug related purchases.
OK.
One good aspect of legalising is it that you can get them paying taxes, except of course that would make it more expensive and they wouldn't have to pay taxes to any street drug dealers.

What about Fraud, you haven't mentioned how you are going to protect the public on that one?

Why don’t you read and understand the post I made rather than make stupid statements that show you don’t understand it.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:34 - Jul 2 with 961 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:24 - Jul 2 by londonlisa2001

Why don’t you read and understand the post I made rather than make stupid statements that show you don’t understand it.

Are you going to answer the question?
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:37 - Jul 2 with 959 viewsHighjack

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 18:58 - Jul 1 by Drizzy

EU 2004 Citizenship directive stops freedom of movement for serious offenders.

Where's the evidence that we import more scumbags from the EU than any other country?

If you're talking about asylum seekers, we have one of the smallest rates of intake of any country. Why isn't Germany or Austria's crime rate so much higher if they're importing so many potential scumbags?

You really don't have a single shred of evidence to support anything you say. Truly frightening.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 18:59]

Again selectively choosing data to suit your argument. Why limit it to the EU?

If you had done your research properly you might have noticed that the highest proportion of foreign nationals in prisons in England and Wales are from Albania. Of course you will know that Jamaica, Pakistan, Somalia and Nigeria are also not in the EU.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/872023/leading-nationalities-of-foreign-pris

Many of these Albanians you will probably know, arrived here pretending to be fleeing the horrors of Kosovo. They have since gone on to build one of the biggest drugs and crime empire in the country.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/13/kings-of-cocaine-albanian-mafia-uk

This is the sort of scumbag we have been welcoming in. How many lives have been ruined by these c*nts?

These are the sort of scumbags we have added to the scumbag pool along with our own scumbags. I wouldn't put you in this pool yet but I can see you in your budgie smugglers on the edge of the diving board ready to perform a double somersault with a half twist and pike.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:38 - Jul 2 with 957 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:34 - Jul 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Are you going to answer the question?

What question.

Fraud?

Reparative community based justice with affected groups combined with seizure of assets rather than a few months in an open prison. Depends on the type of course. But that’s just a summary.
Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:42 - Jul 2 with 957 viewsHighjack

The best way to stop drugs is to stop them coming in to the country in the first place. Throughout the brexit "debate" we were told that checks on cargo coming in to this country was a terrible thing, yet ships full of cocaine and heroin are sailing in from the Americas and the Middle east on a daily basis. It's being waved in because they've got paperwork saying it's something else.

So much of this stuff is drug related. You are right. We could stop it all by stopping the drugs coming in.

Legalising it would just be beyond stupid.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:50 - Jul 2 with 952 viewslondonlisa2001

Notorious Racist Priyamvada Gopal Has Urges to Kneecap White Men on 14:42 - Jul 2 by Highjack

The best way to stop drugs is to stop them coming in to the country in the first place. Throughout the brexit "debate" we were told that checks on cargo coming in to this country was a terrible thing, yet ships full of cocaine and heroin are sailing in from the Americas and the Middle east on a daily basis. It's being waved in because they've got paperwork saying it's something else.

So much of this stuff is drug related. You are right. We could stop it all by stopping the drugs coming in.

Legalising it would just be beyond stupid.

We can’t stop it coming in.

We never have been able to.

No comparable country has been able to. No idea whether North Korea can before some moron starts quoting them or similar.

We have as many customs checks as we can. It’s only going to get worse as customs will now have to deal with huge amounts of extra cargo due to the imposition of additional borders.

How many extra customs officers do you suggest we employ? How will we pay for it? Why?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024