Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? 22:38 - Oct 3 with 2543 viewsKeithHaynes

Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 00:10 - Oct 4 with 1887 viewsDJack

Depends on how blind drunk I am... Oh! Wrong question.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 08:04 - Oct 4 with 1798 views1983

Does he want to stay that's the question.? He dragged us into the play offs last season and we are off to a flying start this season, there are some bigger clubs than us in a worse situation and could come in an nick him

Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 09:06 - Oct 4 with 1737 viewspencoedjack

Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 08:04 - Oct 4 by 1983

Does he want to stay that's the question.? He dragged us into the play offs last season and we are off to a flying start this season, there are some bigger clubs than us in a worse situation and could come in an nick him

Well the amount of flak he gets from a large section of our support I wouldn't be surprised if he left.

Wait to see what turns up when he leaves, with the clowns in charge of our club.
Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 09:07 - Oct 4 with 1730 views34dfgdf54

Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 09:06 - Oct 4 by pencoedjack

Well the amount of flak he gets from a large section of our support I wouldn't be surprised if he left.

Wait to see what turns up when he leaves, with the clowns in charge of our club.

WIll 100% be that Wagner fella with this kn0b Winter in charge.

No thanks
Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 10:21 - Oct 4 with 1665 viewsPrivate_Partz

'Yes' of course.
Play offs last season and currently joint third in the league.
This after all the sh!t we have had to endure from Jenkins and the Yanks. I am amazed we have to ask this question..

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 10:31 - Oct 4 with 1638 views34dfgdf54

Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 10:21 - Oct 4 by Private_Partz

'Yes' of course.
Play offs last season and currently joint third in the league.
This after all the sh!t we have had to endure from Jenkins and the Yanks. I am amazed we have to ask this question..

The football last year was horrendous though and it did have the feel of Garry Monk about it. I’m loving the business Cooper has done in the summer though and we seem to be playing with a bit more intent, long may it continue.

Still has no trust at all in his bench though, best bet is too sign another striker if money allows and let Cullen go on loan, which I personally find ridiculous as we should be bringing our own on in my opinion, but that’s my only gripe at present.

I’m definitely a Cooper in.
Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 10:54 - Oct 4 with 1620 viewsABERSWAN

Play offs last season, and unbeaten this season, so find a poll, when we look like we will be up there this season a bit harsh. I could understand if this was a Nottingham forest forum, with the start they have made, but we are looking good. Leeds and WBA pulled away last season, and Brentford went on that amazing run after lockdown, but I do not see any team doing that this season. If we keep this team and get lucky with injuries, it should be an enjoyable season and should still be in the running at the squeaky bum time. Cooper frustrated me last season, but I do feel he is getting it right now, so it’s a yes from me.
Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 11:38 - Oct 4 with 1555 viewsCatullus

Easy choice really, YES. I know I've posted some critical stuff but the results are currently good, the performances are sometimes patchy but the first half yesterday was pretty good. Then think about the circumstances Coops is working under and who would we bring in?

As someone else pointed out, we could be in Forests position.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 11:49 - Oct 4 with 1530 viewsWhiterockin

Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 11:38 - Oct 4 by Catullus

Easy choice really, YES. I know I've posted some critical stuff but the results are currently good, the performances are sometimes patchy but the first half yesterday was pretty good. Then think about the circumstances Coops is working under and who would we bring in?

As someone else pointed out, we could be in Forests position.

Agree 100%. But it will be interesting to see how it pans out when we start playing two matches a week after the international break. Rotation and substitutions will have to used more often.
Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 12:02 - Oct 4 with 1522 viewsCatullus

Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 11:49 - Oct 4 by Whiterockin

Agree 100%. But it will be interesting to see how it pans out when we start playing two matches a week after the international break. Rotation and substitutions will have to used more often.

Substitutions have been a concern. The depth of the squad seems a concern to Cooper too. The mamanger usually cops the stick but if Winter undermines Coops what does he do?

If we were allowed in the stadium we could send Winter that message, we could back Coops loudly so there was no doubt, maybe a social media campaign?

If more players are sold and Coops isn't alllowed to bring in new faces it'll only end one way and that would be a shame because (criticisms aside) Coops has built a solid base. We have a strong back 3 and a solid midfield, it'd be a real shame if something happened to ruin that.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 12:13 - Oct 4 with 1508 viewsAndyCole

Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 12:02 - Oct 4 by Catullus

Substitutions have been a concern. The depth of the squad seems a concern to Cooper too. The mamanger usually cops the stick but if Winter undermines Coops what does he do?

If we were allowed in the stadium we could send Winter that message, we could back Coops loudly so there was no doubt, maybe a social media campaign?

If more players are sold and Coops isn't alllowed to bring in new faces it'll only end one way and that would be a shame because (criticisms aside) Coops has built a solid base. We have a strong back 3 and a solid midfield, it'd be a real shame if something happened to ruin that.

" we could send Winter that message, we could back Coops loudly so there was no doubt, maybe a social media campaign? "

I think Keith is playing a blinder here with this Poll, giving us fans the opportunity to show support.

This thread and Itchy's Cooper In thread (a sticky ?) could be our best platform to voice right now, and may well have a bearing.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 12:27 - Oct 4 with 1489 viewsonehunglow

I’m on record as despising Cooper. He is proving me wrong which is fine.

I’m on his side in this as it looks awful.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 12:29 - Oct 4 with 1486 viewsraynor94

Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 12:13 - Oct 4 by AndyCole

" we could send Winter that message, we could back Coops loudly so there was no doubt, maybe a social media campaign? "

I think Keith is playing a blinder here with this Poll, giving us fans the opportunity to show support.

This thread and Itchy's Cooper In thread (a sticky ?) could be our best platform to voice right now, and may well have a bearing.

The same Itchy, who started the Cooper out thread on Planetswans😉

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 14:37 - Oct 4 with 1383 viewsBadlands

Never rated him, still don't.
Just a bargain basement Monk.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 14:38 - Oct 4 with 1384 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I have slated Cooper for his game/player management and that has not changed, the lack of sub use is very worrying, a minus.
Someone, it may be Cooper, has got the team defending better, a big plus.
He still seems clueless about the use of Wingers, a minus.
He does have good contacts for getting decent players in, although most are on loan, so not really ours, a plus.
So based on that it is a yes, but room for improvement in 2 areas.
Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 15:03 - Oct 4 with 1356 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Cooper has found a solution to his winger problem. Use a system that doesn’t utilise wingers but wing backs instead, this has turned Bidwell into possibly our player of the season so far instead of the barely competent player that he looks when in a back four.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 15:06 - Oct 4 with 1353 viewsraynor94

Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 14:37 - Oct 4 by Badlands

Well, at least you are honest and consistent

Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 15:07 - Oct 4 with 1351 viewsNortbankboy

Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 15:06 - Oct 4 by raynor94

Well, at least you are honest and consistent

I think he is doing ok.
Let's all at behind him
Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 15:21 - Oct 4 with 1343 viewsraynor94

Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 15:07 - Oct 4 by Nortbankboy

I think he is doing ok.
Let's all at behind him

I 100% agree, Badlands is never going to accept him

Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 16:06 - Oct 4 with 1302 viewsbuilthjack

Who would you have instead of him?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 16:06 - Oct 4 with 1302 viewsNortbankboy

Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 15:21 - Oct 4 by raynor94

I 100% agree, Badlands is never going to accept him

I thought pau L Clement was one the worst manager s we ever had.
But you have to back the club and get behind them.
We all want the swans to do well
Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 16:17 - Oct 4 with 1290 viewsNotLoyal

If anyone thinks cooper is not doing a great job they are totally out of touch.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 16:42 - Oct 4 with 1265 viewsswancity

Who would you prefer?

Mourinho, Guardiola, Bielsa

Or the ones that we could afford;

Steve Cotterill, Ian Holloway, Garry Monk, Pep Clotet

Come on then let’s have it.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 16:44 - Oct 4 with 1262 viewsswancity

Certainly a yes

Anyone saying no really has no idea how football works

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 16:52 - Oct 4 with 1255 viewsItchySphincter

Steve Cooper Poll, yes or no ? on 12:29 - Oct 4 by raynor94

The same Itchy, who started the Cooper out thread on Planetswans😉

I'm all about balance and fairness me.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024