Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This website so much better 16:55 - Oct 16 with 3828 viewsswancity

now than it ever was previously

Well done

It’s helped that the few who regarded it as their own play thing previously and ruined it in the process aren’t around any longer or rarely visit anyway

You know who you are

This post has been edited by an administrator

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

This website so much better on 23:19 - Oct 17 with 1011 viewsReslovenSwan1

This website so much better on 21:26 - Oct 17 by KeithHaynes

Football related views, I’m assuming we have the same goal, Swansea City. The sites figures have now doubled in a month, I know Phil is also being successful, I actually use around four swans sites, love them all. Diverse etc.

The SCFC2 is a washout. There are people on there that loathe Swansea city to such an extent they promote boycotts and putting local people out of work and promote themselves as loyal fans.

Wise sage since Toshack era

This website so much better on 23:20 - Oct 17 with 1000 viewsbuilthjack

The non football section bores me to tears.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

This website so much better on 23:36 - Oct 17 with 994 viewsKeithHaynes

This website so much better on 23:20 - Oct 17 by builthjack

The non football section bores me to tears.

I quite enjoy the posters who say they won’t ever post and then post all evening, or spend time on here every day but don’t say anything after they’ve said they won’t be back. It’s an education.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

This website so much better on 09:30 - Oct 18 with 927 viewsWhiterockin

This website so much better on 21:35 - Oct 17 by LeonWasGod

Glad to hear it and wish you all the best. Both seem far less busier than this site used to be before the split (as in a year ago or more when we could go to the football). It had been tailing off for a while though. As I say though, visitor stats don’t really matter for us as long as people enjoy it. I don’t find that much enjoyment on here since the split (and I was far from part of the cliche). It seems less diverse and the poorer for it.

I just feel there is a lot less rubbish posted on here this is why there could be less traffic. What I have noticed is people are discussing topics without the bickering (mostly) which bumped up the number of posts previously. Long may it last.
This website so much better on 09:34 - Oct 18 with 919 viewsFireboy2

This website so much better on 09:30 - Oct 18 by Whiterockin

I just feel there is a lot less rubbish posted on here this is why there could be less traffic. What I have noticed is people are discussing topics without the bickering (mostly) which bumped up the number of posts previously. Long may it last.

It's weird as it's the same over at planet swans,.

We all know why both sites have calmed down, people have actually been adult about it and just posted on the site where they feel comfortable and know they wont get pelters.
This website so much better on 10:10 - Oct 18 with 897 viewsonehunglow

Eddie.
It's simply a case of us being finally brought to our senses,as a fan base. We love the same thing-Swansea City. some are Tory voters,ome labour,some plaid ;Gay and Straight and even some of colour which is unusual in Swansea.
Some reside in Swansea ,others in quite some disparate parts of the world.

Really, we should be able to get stuck into each other in the best possible way as we would at a pub prior to a game.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

This website so much better on 10:47 - Oct 18 with 899 viewsAndyCole

This website so much better on 09:34 - Oct 18 by Fireboy2

It's weird as it's the same over at planet swans,.

We all know why both sites have calmed down, people have actually been adult about it and just posted on the site where they feel comfortable and know they wont get pelters.

That's right, a bit like being at the Liberty where we all choose to sit in our favourite spots with like-minded folk.

For us, its in the North East with (mainly) passionate, knowledgeable fans who 100% focus on the football, comment wisely on unfolding tactics and continuously support our team most often in passionate voice.

Not too many whingers or doom n gloom merchants - they quietly slope off and find comfort elsewhere in the stadium. There's a clear pattern.

Who'd have thought that our various football forums could be microcosms of the real world, eh.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

This website so much better on 10:56 - Oct 18 with 883 viewsonehunglow

Nothing the matter with doom and gloomers;its the happy clappers or worse thoe that sit schtum that bother me.

Login to get fewer ads

This website so much better on 11:29 - Oct 18 with 876 viewsNotLoyal

I'm pretty sure this site has increased massively numbers wise in the past few weeks, have to ask Keith but I'm certain it has. It feels much better, I actually like the daily news stories.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

This website so much better on 14:42 - Oct 18 with 838 viewsOptimisticJack

Must agree with most of the comments on this thread.
There is a significant improvement.
Like others I particularly enjoyed the updates on deadline day.
Accurate and not speculative.
Well done Keith.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2020 14:42]

Optimisticjack

This website so much better on 14:44 - Oct 18 with 832 views1462jack

This website so much better on 14:42 - Oct 18 by OptimisticJack

Well done Keith.

And loyal’s match day threads 👏 he’s bonkers
This website so much better on 15:04 - Oct 18 with 822 viewsgrabsplatter

This website so much better on 14:42 - Oct 18 by OptimisticJack

Well done Keith.

The football board is very good & I think everyone would agree that the deadline day coverage was absolutely brilliant.
I'm not interested in the political stuff on the general forum but each to their own.
Congratulations to Keith on all his hard work 👏
This website so much better on 23:00 - Oct 19 with 712 viewsjackrabbit

WelL done Keith. This board is a breath of fresh air compared to that other one. Too many gobshites on there.
This website so much better on 23:24 - Oct 19 with 700 viewsKeithHaynes

This website so much better on 14:44 - Oct 18 by 1462jack

And loyal’s match day threads 👏 he’s bonkers

He definitely is, I have first hand experience of it for numerous years.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

This website so much better on 23:54 - Oct 19 with 689 viewsFireboy2

This website so much better on 23:00 - Oct 19 by jackrabbit

WelL done Keith. This board is a breath of fresh air compared to that other one. Too many gobshites on there.

I take that as a compliment JR👍

And it isnt a breath of fresh air actually, well the football forum is great but the non football is no go for a non right winger.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2020 23:57]
This website so much better on 00:26 - Oct 20 with 670 viewsDr_Parnassus

This website so much better on 23:54 - Oct 19 by Fireboy2

I take that as a compliment JR👍

And it isnt a breath of fresh air actually, well the football forum is great but the non football is no go for a non right winger.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2020 23:57]

Why not? Sensible views from the left are most welcome.

Put your views across and discuss them. Not sure I’ve seen you do that yet.

But I echo everybody's sentiments here. This site is now fantastic, everyone able to give their views without them being shaped by a certain narrative and more informative and interesting threads than ever before.

There is a reason that those that joined the other site have come back and post here. Best of luck to both sites, this one however represents a wonderful combination of everything that is good about a football forum and that is in no small part down to KH and how he is running it.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2020 0:30]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

This website so much better on 10:13 - Oct 20 with 585 viewsonehunglow

Depends what a non right winger is .

I see the site as a remanifestation of Pravda.

God help anyone who admits to have ever voted Conservative.

It is a free election ,really it is and people can vote for more than one party ..

This website so much better on 12:54 - Oct 20 with 540 viewspikeypaul

Great job done.

It’s the only Swansea FC site I visit and I enjoy it immensely.

I admit I go over the top a bit winding the leftie, remoaners up and a less tolerant mod would have banned me, however I think I take more than I give out without resorting to running for others to be banned ,which would be pretty pathetic when we all have the ability to silence any poster we like with the ignore button.

Anyway it’s onwards and upwards for this site along with OUR club hopefully.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

This website so much better on 13:47 - Oct 20 with 515 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I must admit I was very impressed with Keith's football info and knowledge.

So did you post on the old planetswans?

I also like his interventions as a moderator as well as a poster.

Thanks to him, Kerouac for the ins & outs post and Loyal for the match day posts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024