Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. 23:33 - Oct 22 with 19945 viewsHighjack

Dr Drakeford and his cronies have really set the bar high on the incompetence stakes on this one.

They have announced tonight that retailers will only be allowed to sell “essential goods” during the 17 day lockdown but they are unable to say what counts as essential or non essential. At the time of writing this there is just over 18 hours to go until these rules come into force. The predictable result is that the entire population of Wales will rush out in the short time that is left and ravage the shelves of anything and everything that could potentially count as non essential. Meanwhile retailers are completely in the dark with just a few hours to go they are blissfully unaware of what they will or won’t be allowed to sell or whether they’ll be allowed to stay open at all.

Absolute idiocy from dippy Drakeford and this cabal of insidiously irrational imbeciles.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-54648194

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 19:06 - Nov 9 with 815 viewsAndy1300

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 18:37 - Nov 9 by felixstowe_jack

Three announcements today

Drakeford say infection rates in Wales are falling from 250 cases per 100,000 at the start of lockdown to 220 today.
Vaughan Gething says infection rates have plateaued.
PHW says seven day infection rate is 264 higher than when lockdown started.

Who is telling the truth?

Even more incompetence from our WAG friends

Number 1 team in Wales

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 19:48 - Nov 9 with 787 viewstrampie

It won't be known for a few weeks if the firebreak lockdown was a success or not and that was always going to be the case.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 20:02 - Nov 9 with 782 viewsfelixstowe_jack

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 19:48 - Nov 9 by trampie

It won't be known for a few weeks if the firebreak lockdown was a success or not and that was always going to be the case.

Just does not make sense to end lockdown if the infection rates are still going up.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 20:42 - Nov 9 with 773 viewsCatullus

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 19:48 - Nov 9 by trampie

Drakeford said we'd know if it had worked around 2 weeks after it ended. As I have said, why do a lockdown (I called it a cure which got Kilky going) and end it before you know if it's working?

What if it hasn't worked? Do they try a month? At which point we get more moans and more last night of freedom recklessness which spreads the virus further.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 22:52 - Nov 9 with 752 viewsAndy1300

Number 1 team in Wales

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 19:37 - Nov 10 with 695 viewsNeath_Jack

Oi Felix, Andy et al, I'm surprised you haven't posted this up today

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-wales-infection-rates-card

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 18:17 - Nov 11 with 655 viewsNeath_Jack

👀👀

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/health/clear-signs-wales-fire-break-19256373

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 18:39 - Nov 11 with 642 viewsfelixstowe_jack

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 19:37 - Nov 10 by Neath_Jack

Oi Felix, Andy et al, I'm surprised you haven't posted this up today

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-wales-infection-rates-card

Wales infection rate is still 4 times higher than the WHO target of 50 cases per 100,000 before restrictions should be eased .

Today's 7 day average per 100,000
NI 219 falling
Wales 233 falling
England 246 stable
Scotland 151 falling

Total Cases per 100,000
NI 2360
Wales 1975
England 1906
Scotland 1399

Login to get fewer ads

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 19:13 - Nov 11 with 632 viewsNeath_Jack

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 18:39 - Nov 11 by felixstowe_jack

Wales infection rate is still 4 times higher than the WHO target of 50 cases per 100,000 before restrictions should be eased .

Today's 7 day average per 100,000
NI 219 falling
Wales 233 falling
England 246 stable
Scotland 151 falling

Total Cases per 100,000
NI 2360
Wales 1975
England 1906
Scotland 1399

It’s good to see rates falling isn’t it 🙌🏻

Let’s hope the positive news keeps coming.

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 22:09 - Nov 11 with 606 viewsCatullus

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 19:38 - Nov 5 by Catullus

The second paragraph highlights one of the big problems. When Sunak refused Drakers request, said it wasn't possible but then did exactly what Drakers had reuested when England announced the lockdown, which was restart/extend furlough payments.

The 3 mainland govts are pushing against each other, it's posturingand it's costing lives. We need one voice to lead us through this but the big problem is that'd be the UK government and even councils in England are rebelling against Bojo.

It leads me to the conclusion we are screwed, we, the UK, will be the worst hit country in Europe.

FAO Felix, worst hit in Europe I said well we are the first European country to pass 50 thousand covid deaths.

It's one of those times you don't want to be right. Westminster and our devolved governments are making a real pigs ear of this. We need one voice, one set of rules so there's no confusion, no misunderstandings.

Maybe it won't be so bad after they adjust the figures to account for deaths above the seasonal norm and maybe other countries will overtake us. It's still too many deaths though.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 08:53 - Nov 12 with 579 viewsfelixstowe_jack

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 22:09 - Nov 11 by Catullus

FAO Felix, worst hit in Europe I said well we are the first European country to pass 50 thousand covid deaths.

It's one of those times you don't want to be right. Westminster and our devolved governments are making a real pigs ear of this. We need one voice, one set of rules so there's no confusion, no misunderstandings.

Maybe it won't be so bad after they adjust the figures to account for deaths above the seasonal norm and maybe other countries will overtake us. It's still too many deaths though.

You actual words were worst hit country in Europe. Belgium is currently the worst hit country with the most deaths per 100,000 of population followed by Spain and the UK.

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 18:09 - Nov 12 with 562 viewsCatullus

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 08:53 - Nov 12 by felixstowe_jack

You actual words were worst hit country in Europe. Belgium is currently the worst hit country with the most deaths per 100,000 of population followed by Spain and the UK.

We've had fewer cases than France, Spain AND Belgium yet we have had more deaths, more than 3.5 times the number of Belgian deaths.

We have the most deaths in Europe, how is that not worse?

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 19:25 - Nov 12 with 557 viewsNeath_Jack

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 18:09 - Nov 12 by Catullus

We've had fewer cases than France, Spain AND Belgium yet we have had more deaths, more than 3.5 times the number of Belgian deaths.

Felix is probably talking about the deaths / cases per 1 million population.

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 21:20 - Nov 12 with 546 viewsAndy1300

We probably have more unhealthy people than most of Europe, that will result in more deaths.

All covid has done is to cause people to die a few months earlier than they would have, in most cases.

Number 1 team in Wales

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 21:49 - Nov 12 with 533 viewsfelixstowe_jack

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 18:09 - Nov 12 by Catullus

The uk population is over six times the population of Belgium. We have had 3.5 times more deaths than Belgium that means Belgium has had twice the number of deaths relative each countries respective population.

Belguim has had over 500,000 cases which again is twice as many as the UK relative to each countries respective population.

Therefore Belgium figures are twice as bad as the UK.

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 23:33 - Nov 12 with 518 viewsmajorraglan

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 21:20 - Nov 12 by Andy1300

We probably have more unhealthy people than most of Europe, that will result in more deaths.

All covid has done is to cause people to die a few months earlier than they would have, in most cases.

I agree shut the unhealthy nature of the population, where is the evidence to support your comment about people dying a few months earlier than they would have. People with diabetes and asthma can live for many years with the condition, but they are succumbing to this illness.
“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 07:15 - Nov 13 with 495 viewsBrynmill_Jack

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 21:20 - Nov 12 by Andy1300

You’re all heart aren’t you

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 07:17 - Nov 13 with 494 viewsBrynmill_Jack

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 18:17 - Nov 11 by Neath_Jack

👀👀

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/health/clear-signs-wales-fire-break-19256373

If Drakeford eradicated Covid from Wales completely he wouldn’t get any credit for it. He’s far too much of a “lefty” for most on here . And for the record I can’t stand the assembly

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 17:38 - Nov 13 with 471 viewsAndy1300

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 21:49 - Nov 12 by felixstowe_jack

The uk population is over six times the population of Belgium. We have had 3.5 times more deaths than Belgium that means Belgium has had twice the number of deaths relative each countries respective population.

Belguim has had over 500,000 cases which again is twice as many as the UK relative to each countries respective population.

Therefore Belgium figures are twice as bad as the UK.

They won’t spin it like that though, it doesn’t make us look so bad

Number 1 team in Wales

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 17:55 - Nov 13 with 463 viewsAndy1300

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 23:33 - Nov 12 by majorraglan

I agree shut the unhealthy nature of the population, where is the evidence to support your comment about people dying a few months earlier than they would have. People with diabetes and asthma can live for many years with the condition, but they are succumbing to this illness.

From the advisor that the government have listened to so that they can scare the population.

The same guy who’s predictions have consistently been wrong.

So if you want to believe what he has previously said then you can believe this.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/03/25/two-thirds-patients-die-coronavirus-

Number 1 team in Wales

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024